General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training Tri group near Apollo Beach Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-12-22 2:00 PM

User image

Apollo Beach, Florida
Subject: Training Tri group near Apollo Beach
Hi,

I am trying to get back into triathlon training, I did my last sprint two years ago. I got injured that is why I stopped doing triathlons. I am 52 years old and trying to look for a group of triathletes in Apollo Beach, Florida ( 25 - 30 minutes south of Tampa) or close by does anyone know of any triathlon groups. Thank you I would appreciate if anyone can respond. Thank you.

M

2014-12-22 9:36 PM
in reply to: #5076435

Subject: RE: Training Tri group near Apollo Beach
No help here, but I had to reply because we are relocating from Indiana to FL and are moving to Apollo Beach! How do you like it? We are looking at a few homes in the MiraBay community, trying to decide, and waiting on our house to sell. I will be most likely commuting to a hospital in Tampa for work. Hope there are some tri groups I can meet and train with as well!
2015-02-01 11:33 AM
in reply to: kwhetzel4

User image

Apollo Beach, Florida
Subject: RE: Training Tri group near Apollo Beach
Hi,

actually funny you say that you are going to look into moving to Mirabay Community. I live in the Mirabay community, nice place to live, awesome lap pool that I use for my training. I also sometimes do short ride in the Mirabay Community however my neighbors belong to a ride group and I ride with them sometimes on weekends. I am out of running for about six weeks because I tore my MCL in a hockey game. I will keep in touch. Take care.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training Tri group near Apollo Beach Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Apollo Ohno's Sub 5 finish

Started by bcagle25
Views: 1997 Posts: 16

2014-06-11 9:35 PM ziggie204

Open water training for Loveland Lake to Lake near Denver

Started by radmon8
Views: 1087 Posts: 3

2013-05-30 1:38 PM radmon8

RaceDay Apollo

Started by RVachon
Views: 1909 Posts: 5

2012-10-26 12:36 PM daharryone

Training in Groups vs Training Alone Pages: 1 2

Started by Flying Kiwi
Views: 3815 Posts: 45

2011-04-12 6:08 AM audiojan

looking for tri shops near NW PA

Started by mikep
Views: 651 Posts: 3

2007-09-13 7:58 PM mikep
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 7, 2008
author : gczarski
comments : 0
This past spring I realized a few of us were heading in the wrong direction physically. We were getting together for poker games and kids’ birthdays, but that was it.

date : November 19, 2007
author : mpk
I went down to the beach the day before to scout out the course, and it was glorious...the sun was out, the sea was as smooth as glass, and only a hint of a breeze was blowing. “Perfect,” I thought.
date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.

date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
One of the more impressive areas to spectate.
date : November 27, 2005
author : Ontherun
For most age-group triathletes, getting the most out of there time for quality workouts can be daunting. Think outside the triangle to get a little more.

date : November 27, 2005
author : Rich Strauss
Tri clubs offer all of us, from beginner to advanced athlete, a venue in which we can realign our perspective of what “fast” and “far” are, pushing us to new and greater heights of performance.
date : September 3, 2005
author : joeinco
comments : 6
As a triathlete, there is one acronym that you just can’t fathom ever having next to your name in a race report – DNF: DID NOT FINISH.

date : September 4, 2004
Thoughts on low carbohydrate diets in conjuntion with triathlon training.