General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » ISM Adamo Road Saddle Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-01-03 10:17 AM

User image

New user

Chicago
Subject: ISM Adamo Road Saddle
ISM Adamo Road Saddle

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/UL5l5/embed">

(If images don't load, please see http://imgur.com/a/UL5l5#0or the attachments below)

Practically new - very good condition. I used this saddle for a few training rides indoors at home over the autumn, and decided it wasn't for me.

From the official Adamo website:

The Road is best for riders that prefer to stay in one position on the seat, without moving fore/aft very much. This makes it a top choice for triathletes and time trialists who ride in the aerobars, or for flat courses in which the athlete likes to ‘settle in’ to one position and go.

Like all ISM saddles, the Road is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.

ISM sponsored athletes Andy Potts and Hillary Biscay love the Road, and so will you.

Category: Performance Short
Length: 245mm
Width: 135mm
Padding: Foam and Gel
Rails: Chromoly
Colors: Black, White

I paid $167+ new. Looking for $120+shipping.
I estimate shipping to be around $7-10, but am happy to look at other suggestions (not looking to make money on shipping costs).

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Lee.

Edited by lee-j 2015-01-03 10:18 AM

(photo (3).JPG)

(photo (2).JPG)

(photo (1).JPG)

(photo.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
photo (3).JPG (1079KB - 12 downloads)
photo (2).JPG (966KB - 11 downloads)
photo (1).JPG (915KB - 11 downloads)
photo.JPG (1001KB - 6 downloads)

2015-01-07 7:26 PM
in reply to: lee-j

User image

New user

Chicago
Subject: RE: ISM Adamo Road Saddle
bump for the M-F browsers!
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » ISM Adamo Road Saddle Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

ISM Adamo Road Saddle - $85 Shipped

Started by argylemonkey
Views: 953 Posts: 3

2010-02-05 4:24 PM jsiegs

ISM Adamo Road Saddle - $80

Started by msailer
Views: 1062 Posts: 2

2010-02-01 3:52 AM hatiti

ISM Adamo Road Saddle

Started by fcarter389
Views: 1536 Posts: 3

2010-01-13 9:49 PM fcarter389

ISM Adamo Road Saddle

Started by Spankster01
Views: 1081 Posts: 2

2009-12-07 8:29 AM merlin2375

WTB: ISM Adamo Road Saddle

Started by argylemonkey
Views: 1331 Posts: 2

2009-04-30 8:10 AM ebowlen
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."

date : March 13, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 2
I cannot get comfortable without the nose of the saddle being tilted down. I have tried many different seats and had two professional fittings, but still have excessive numbness and discomfort.
date : February 17, 2009
author : sportfactory
comments : 0
Finding the right bicycle saddle is often a confusing process of trial and error for cyclists. However, a little education goes a long way, and will perhaps save you some pain and discomfort as well.

date : January 29, 2007
author : sportfactory
comments : 1
When first going aero, your shop should begin by putting you in the least aggressive position. This means the aerobar pads will be almost level or just below the saddle.
date : October 1, 2006
author : marmadaddy
After a while on my first longish ride, I noticed that I was getting numb. It’s scary. “Will feeling return?” is the first thing that comes to mind.

date : September 5, 2006
author : Writebrained
The ISM Adamo Racing Saddle is difficult to define. It doesn’t look like a bicycle saddle. It doesn’t mount like a bicycle saddle. And yet, it does feel like a bicycle saddle.