BT Development New Products and Sales! » Suck at swimming? We want to help you in exchange for your social media presence. Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-09-25 12:20 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Richmond
Subject: Suck at swimming? We want to help you in exchange for your social media presence.
Finding Freestyle is the only web based, process driven, learn to swim faster program for adults. http://davidluscan.com/coaching/finding-freestyle/

We have been under the radar for a couple years, but are back with an updated program delivered as a Training Peaks plan. Cost is $150 but for the correct social media presence, we would offer from 50-100% discount. So FREE to the right people.

We are not looking for made up fluff or outright lies. Our program works very, very well, so all we ask is for participants to go through the course honestly, completely and in good faith, and to blog, tweet, facebook and forum post regarding their experience and (hopefully) improvements. If you go through it correctly, still suck, and blog to that effect, you still get your discount.

Please email me coachdave AT davidluscan.com if you are interested in this. Please include your "social media history" so I can determine what discount to offer. Facebook friends, twitter followers, blog readers and frequency of posting. An example of your writing skills would be a bonus, but not a requirement.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

(Formerly Dave Luscan)

Edited by Finding Freestyle 2015-09-25 12:35 PM

2016-12-14 10:58 AM
in reply to: Finding Freestyle

Subject: RE: Suck at swimming? We want to help you in exchange for your social media presence.
Wow because this is excellent job! Congrats and keep it up.

Learn More Here
2018-01-19 2:31 AM
in reply to: Finding Freestyle

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Suck at swimming? We want to help you in exchange for your social media presence. Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

I need your Help!

Started by moriatesg
Views: 1378 Posts: 2

2014-04-02 10:21 PM Swimaway

So, last year when I asked what YOU wanted from Endless Pools... Pages: 1 2

Started by leesure
Views: 13051 Posts: 27

2006-10-12 4:09 PM jkbostic
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Your help is needed to keep BT the best of the best.