Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by crusevegas

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn

Originally posted by mdg2003 I don't think he's getting support because of him belittling people

Well then you better go back and read what JAK wrote, cause apparently he is physic and knows. 

I think you should have a nap and then maybe a few cups of strong black coffee before you try posting anymore.

I do enjoy my naps, but coffee in the evening, I just can't do it.

it's interesting how you preach about not paining everyone with a broad brush but then there is this gem from you.

"We've seen pretty clearly, even on this board, that the people who support him do so largely because they like the way in which he insults and belittles people." 

Physic or a bigoted statement, you tell me?

Tony, among other Trump supporters I've seen on tv has said explicitly that one of the things he likes about Trump is the way he refuses to be what Tony and Trump himself calls "politically correct", meaning that he's not constrained by societal pressure and has no problem insulting and belittling his competition. He also has demonstrated both during the campaign and previously that he has no problem insulting women based upon their appearance, the disabled based upon their disability, etc. So I'm not speaking generally at all. It's been a pretty consistent theme of his campaign that his supporters like that he goes ahead and belittles anyone he wants. And Tony's not alone--this is from the NYT:"Trump’s assault on political correctness has even attracted the attention of Kenny Rogers, the country-and-western singer, who appeared slightly embarrassed to admit how drawn he was to Trump: 'I really like him. I think his problem is that he says what everyone wants to hear, but he doesn’t say it well. I love what he says, I have to admit.'" And this is from the LA Times: "Though South Carolina has long prided itself on Southern manners and propriety, it is changing rapidly as outsiders increasingly move here. And Trump Nation may be immune to, and in some cases, even more than forgiving of his brash behavior. 'I hope he drops an F-bomb,” one fan said to another on the way into the rally.'" So no, I'm not making a bigoted (?) statement at all. In fact, it's a pretty widely observed and acknowledged phenomenon. It might be a "physic" statement. But...I'm not really sure...

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. The rags you selected to cite, would you agree or disagree they have an agenda and are biased? 

Democrats, the party that is tolerant and all inclusive, unless you disagree with them. smh

You're too much. Do you remember when Trump feuded with Fox over his insulting and belittling Megyn Kelly? Or was that during one of your naps?

I think I see why only a handful of people post in these forums any more. 

I'll stick up for JMK.  It's all in good fun.

I think the regulars in here are so regular that we tend to poke at each other a little more at times.  Without question the next time I'm in NYC I'm hunting him down to buy him lunch/dinner.  

I'm comfortable with agreeing to disagree Tony.

2016-02-23 5:22 PM
in reply to: crusevegas

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Subject: RE: 2016 - WTF

Originally posted by mdg2003 I don't think he's getting support because of him belittling people

Well then you better go back and read what JAK wrote, cause apparently he is physic and knows. 

I think you should have a nap and then maybe a few cups of strong black coffee before you try posting anymore.

it's interesting how you preach about not paining everyone with a broad brush but then there is this gem from you.

"We've seen pretty clearly, even on this board, that the people who support him do so largely because they like the way in which he insults and belittles people." 

Tony, among other Trump supporters I've seen on tv has said explicitly that one of the things he likes about Trump is the way he refuses to be what Tony and Trump himself calls "politically correct", meaning that he's not constrained by societal pressure and has no problem insulting and belittling his competition. He also has demonstrated both during the campaign and previously that he has no problem insulting women based upon their appearance, the disabled based upon their disability, etc. So I'm not speaking generally at all. It's been a pretty consistent theme of his campaign that his supporters like that he goes ahead and belittles anyone he wants. And Tony's not alone--this is from the NYT:"Trump’s assault on political correctness has even attracted the attention of Kenny Rogers, the country-and-western singer, who appeared slightly embarrassed to admit how drawn he was to Trump: 'I really like him. I think his problem is that he says what everyone wants to hear, but he doesn’t say it well. I love what he says, I have to admit.'" And this is from the LA Times: "Though South Carolina has long prided itself on Southern manners and propriety, it is changing rapidly as outsiders increasingly move here. And Trump Nation may be immune to, and in some cases, even more than forgiving of his brash behavior. 'I hope he drops an F-bomb,” one fan said to another on the way into the rally.'" So no, I'm not making a bigoted (?) statement at all. In fact, it's a pretty widely observed and acknowledged phenomenon. It might be a "physic" statement. But...I'm not really sure...

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. The rags you selected to cite, would you agree or disagree they have an agenda and are biased? 

Democrats, the party that is tolerant and all inclusive, unless you disagree with them. smh

You're too much. Do you remember when Trump feuded with Fox over his insulting and belittling Megyn Kelly? Or was that during one of your naps?

Oh, cmon Cruse. You can't call someone a bigot and make generalizations about their political affiliation and then act offended when they give it back to you.
2016-02-23 6:14 PM
in reply to: jmk-brooklyn

User image

Oh, cmon Cruse. You can't call someone a bigot and make generalizations about their political affiliation and then act offended when they give it back to you.

You may want to work on your reading skills. Saying someone made a bigoted statement is not the same as calling someone a bigot. 

You, not I made the sweeping generalization, which is what I based that statement on and stand by.

I see little value in continuing a dialogue with you..  You can have the last word. 

2016-02-23 7:06 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Originally posted by tuwood

I'll stick up for JMK.  It's all in good fun.

I think the regulars in here are so regular that we tend to poke at each other a little more at times.  Without question the next time I'm in NYC I'm hunting him down to buy him lunch/dinner.  

Woo hoo! Chick fil a!
2016-02-23 8:09 PM
in reply to: crusevegas

User image

Pro

This is bullchit!!  I'm the standing reason nobody posts here anymore.

I enjoy JMK's views......I've learned from him.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » 2016 - WTF Rss Feed  

of 2