General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ohio State's Ross TriFit Challenge Triathlon - Challenge Course : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-02-16 7:07 PM

User image

Subject: Ohio State's Ross TriFit Challenge Triathlon - Challenge Course : Official Thread
Who is in???? 20 weeks starts well.......now. Tick Tock lets get it done!!! Come join the fun. Will be training in the Hilliard and Alum Creek areas if anyone is interested
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ohio State's Ross TriFit Challenge Triathlon - Challenge Course : Official Thread Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

OSU Ross TriFit Challenge Update

Started by Greenswell
Views: 1425 Posts: 6

2014-07-31 8:55 PM NDIrishO3

Update: OSU Ross TriFit Challenge Triathlon - Columbus, OH

Started by Greenswell
Views: 2531 Posts: 9

2014-03-03 8:12 AM Greenswell

OSU Ross TriFit Challenge Triathlon - Columbus, OH

Started by Greenswell
Views: 5550 Posts: 21

2013-05-03 6:04 AM JStenstri

Ohio State Indoor Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by bruehoyt
Views: 2332 Posts: 23

2012-02-07 7:33 PM michele sechriest

Ohio State Triathlon : Official Thread Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by k-read23
Views: 7149 Posts: 98

2009-04-23 2:49 PM kaiserman19
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 15, 2012
author : USATriathlon
comments : 1
This USAT Rules Clinic will help you avoid penalties. Topics discussed will be rules of the transition area, drafting penalties, the drafting zone, challenging penalties and more.

date : January 14, 2008
author : dr_forbush
comments : 0
In addition to writing your race number on each upper arm, they also wrote your age on your calf. This allowed me to see who was passing me by in the bike section of this race.
date : December 3, 2007
author : Team BT
Complete course preview of the New Jersey State triathlon featuring a Sprint and a Olympic distance race. Mark your calendars!

date : October 9, 2007
author : dr_forbush
comments : 9
The boat was being tossed around. Someone noted that there were whitecaps on the waves. Another guy said, “This is going to be challenging.” I began to wonder what he meant by 'challenging'.
date : July 10, 2007
author : Ontherun
Having three seasons under my belt I thought I knew what I was doing. That all changed with a few new challenges and a bunch of new friends.

date : January 29, 2006
author : lv2teach
It’s a challenge to push yourself a little harder and a little further. Be proud of every workout that is accomplished and every step-even the baby ones-that you take on this course to the finishline.
date : September 3, 2005
author : infosteward
The Boulder Peak bike course is legendary. It is, literally and named as such, one of the toughest bike legs in the country.

date : August 31, 2004
WAYNESVILLE, Ohio (August 22, 2004) Professional triathlete Felipe Bastos (BRA/USA) took another trip to Ohio this weekend...