General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » TYR Convoy Transition backpack Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-03-01 6:59 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: TYR Convoy Transition backpack
Cleaning out the garage and trying to get rid of some of my tri stuff that I almost never used. I bought this TYR backpack a couple years ago and used it in maybe 2 sprint triathlons. In great condition with only maybe some dust because it's been sitting. I'll add description from a website but this thing is loaded with pockets and space for everything!!

Padding at the lower and mid back, shoulders, and obliques provide a more comfortable pack.

Front stretch mesh helmet compartment
Back height adjustment
Made with a metal frame and super-strong nylon
Velcro adjustments throughout for secure closing
Padding for lower and mid back, shoulders, and obliques
Adjustable locking clips
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » TYR Convoy Transition backpack Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

FS: New Nineteen Pipeline MS, TYR Convoy Transition Backpack, Sugoi trisuit, Biemme cycling jacket

Started by highcontrast
Views: 1594 Posts: 2

2015-05-28 2:20 PM highcontrast

TYR Transition bag

Started by RunninDPT
Views: 801 Posts: 2

2014-06-10 5:40 PM chaseclose

TYR Convoy Transition Backpack - $

Started by Triheatherm
Views: 954 Posts: 1

2013-01-31 12:15 PM Triheatherm

TYR Transition Bag

Started by Pegasus1731
Views: 1334 Posts: 4

2010-07-18 6:50 PM Pegasus1731

FS: De Soto Transition Backpack III NEW $45 shipped

Started by asoul23
Views: 915 Posts: 3

2007-11-05 11:25 AM asoul23
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 30, 2014
author : GaryRM
comments : 9
The TYR Crossblade’s are a great set of fins for the swimmer who is looking for a training fin for longer duration sets.

date : August 4, 2009
author : EnduranceFilms
comments : 1
Learn essential triathlon transition techniques for various ability levels. Includes wetsuit removal and several bike mounting techniques.
date : June 1, 2009
author : EnduranceFilms
This video will show the basics of triathlon transitions including setup and how to use the space efficiently as possible to minimize wasted time.

date : September 10, 2007
author : DominiqueL
The folks at RSS weren’t happy with the 4.75, so they updated the backpack and sent me a new one. They have continued engineering this already fantastic bag to make it even better.
date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
comments : 0
A few trathletes at a local race setup their transition area.

date : June 6, 2006
Until now, I have shied away from triathlon-specific gear bags. They were just too small for my needs. So imagine my skepticism the day the RRS Triathlon Backpack showed up on my door.
date : May 30, 2005
author : bostic
Swimming has one of the cheapest gear requirements out there. If there’s one necessity any beginner triathlete can’t do without in the pool it’s a good, reliable set of goggles.

date : May 16, 2005
Enter the new TYR X-Sight goggles. The X-Sights have been designed with a flexible nose bridge that (surprise, surprise) is shaped like an “X”.