General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quintana Roo Time Trial Tri Bike 52" Time Trial Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-06-26 5:35 PM

New user

Tampa, FL
Subject: Quintana Roo Time Trial Tri Bike 52" Time Trial
QR CD0.1 Camo Triathlon Bike

I received this as a gift last year, but have barely rode her. She has been ridden less than 30 miles. The white bar wraps are still in pristine condition. The bike is beautiful to look at and fast. She is the medium frame set. You can keep the Shimano petals on it and even the shoes if they fit (size 41). My loss is your gain on this one.

Below are the specs from the website.

Featuring SHIFT Technology, an 18mm offset in the downtube, airflow is redirected away from the drive-side to the non-drive side. This airflow SHIFT produces a measurable aerodynamic advantage for triathletes at every level. From every angle, the CD0.1 Camo has been designed and engineered to perform beyond expectation. Sporting super-cool camo graphics, and purpose-built with the latest cutting-edge Shimano 105 components, this time trial bike will inspire years of confident racing and riding enjoyment. The knowledgeable, talented people at QR are innovators in the tri bike arena and they continue to be industry leaders, raising the bar with the QR CD0.1 Camo Triathlon Bike.

CD0.1 Camo Features:
Premium modulus carbon fiber construction
Shimano 105 drivetrain
Shimano RS-11 wheelset
Profile T4+ alloy aerobar
FSA Gossamer crankset
ISM Adamo Time Trial saddle
Cutting-edge rear brake design improves braking performance
Increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
BB30 bottom bracket technology

You can visit http://www.trisports.com/qr-cd01-camo-2015-shimano-105-tri-bike.htm... for the full specs.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quintana Roo Time Trial Tri Bike 52" Time Trial Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

FS: Felt B12 Time Trial Tri Bike - 54

Started by justinchan
Views: 1518 Posts: 3

2016-07-08 1:32 PM TheAdvoChamp

Orbea 48cm Time Trial TT / Tri Bike

Started by swimhike181
Views: 1697 Posts: 1

2013-09-23 10:56 AM swimhike181

Immaculate 2010 Trek Equinox Time trial/triathlon bike - COMPLETE BIKE

Started by ozzie123
Views: 1289 Posts: 1

2012-11-10 2:45 PM ozzie123

Quintana Roo Kilo - 52/M

Started by jessica71980
Views: 2134 Posts: 6

2010-08-23 3:39 PM add_rock

FS: Cervelo P3 Time Trial Bike 52 cm - Pristine Condition

Started by runpuddrun
Views: 2107 Posts: 3

2007-09-04 6:54 AM Vermonter
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."

date : November 15, 2010
author : marmadaddy
comments : 0
Kelly Williamson, pro triathlete, reviews her Quintana Roo CD0.1 carbon bike.
date : October 8, 2008
comments : 2
What kind of time difference would one expect in changing from a road bike with aerobars to a tri bike with aerobars over a HIM distance if using the same wheelset?

date : October 8, 2008
How do you determine VO2 max for cycling? I have my HR zones from a time trial, but don't know how to get VO2 max out of that.
date : April 16, 2008
author : Team BT
Watch Christina Robeson, Chris Bagg, Janda Ricci-Munn and Lisbeth Kenyon battle it out at the 2008 Multisport World Expo in this 10K indoor time trial.

date : June 6, 2006
author : TriForrestTri
In order to maintain the rest of our life, we also have to become skilled at time management. Here are a few suggestions for getting workouts in when you can.
date : September 26, 2004
author : Browe79
This man’s story was so inspiring that my brother and I committed to doing an Ironman by the time we turned thirty.