General Discussion Triathlon Talk » indoor spin cycle Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-09-30 10:51 AM

Subject: indoor spin cycle
Hi all,
I see a lot of discussion on here about trainers for riding in the Fall/winter. Any opinions on indoor spin cycles? My club uses a high end brand (Keiser M3) and I tend to spend a lot of time on that in the winter. To me, the challenge is to adjust it like my regular bike, but I have sort of gotten that part down so that it is pretty close.
I like the ease in which I can dial in resistance, and I can make up my own rides, etc.
Any opinions on the indoor spin cycle versus trainer? Does anyone else "go this route" instead of the trainer?
Thanks!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » indoor spin cycle Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Spin cycle vs life fitness stationary cycle

Started by Andr3w
Views: 2632 Posts: 4

2011-12-15 6:26 AM jsnowash

Indoor cycling vs real cycling Pages: 1 2

Started by Triceratops
Views: 5448 Posts: 46

2010-08-16 9:05 PM BbMoozer

spin bike vs indoor training?

Started by Coucoui 6
Views: 6959 Posts: 15

2009-12-18 12:47 PM trotpntbll

Spin off from Indoor trainer thread / question

Started by Pector55
Views: 729 Posts: 3

2009-10-16 9:48 AM breckview

Spin, Spin, Spin.

Started by Freenthec
Views: 1227 Posts: 9

2005-03-09 8:12 PM qtownmom
RELATED ARTICLES
date : July 2, 2013
author : mikericci
comments : 0
Although a computrainer can be a great asset to any athlete, it’s not the only way to improve your pedal stroke. I’ll list a number of pedaling drills below and how you can incorporate them.

date : March 20, 2009
author : mikericci
This month's fun and fast training will help you improve performance and raise your metabolism so that you are feeling a bit hungry all the time and really burning up those calories.
date : December 28, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 1
Tired of your bike trainer already? Here are two indoor bike trainer workouts that you can use to keep things interesting while keeping your cycling fitness up.

date : April 1, 2008
author : trvw
The challenge? The accomplishment? I want to do this because it is an opportunity to live life. The event is an indoor sprint triathlon. I get to experience the challenge on a safer scale.
date : October 2, 2005
author : acbadger
I don’t currently have a bike, or the funds to acquire one. I have recently gotten into spinning. Is this a good way to train for the biking portion until I can get a real bike?

date : December 27, 2004
author : Don Magie
Introduction to our new cycling writer, Don Magie.
date : December 14, 2004
author : Don Magie
Known for its brutal cadences, nasty sprints and 12-minute hills, the spin class seems to be the perfect substitute for a raunchy ride outside. But is it?

date : September 1, 2004
author : TriSports.com
As the Holiday season approaches and temperatures steadily drop, triathletes become faced with a difficult decision, to ride or not to ride.