General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » New to Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-05-12 10:22 PM

Subject: New to Training
After nearly a decade of teaching, I left a very stressful lifestyle to move to the country for a simple life of being a stay at home mom to my Miracle daughter. She has been my focus and world for the last 16 months. I love being her mom, and I want to be a good example and healthy role model for her. I have not done really anything too physical since college. I figured setting a year goal to get in shape and run a triathlon would motivate me and give me a much needed personal adventure. I was a little disappointed from the lack of support from my family and was even told that I could not nor would I do it. I read somewhere that mental preparation is the first hurdle to conquer, and that comment has fueled my drive to make this a reality. I want to do this and give God all the glory! There is nothing that is impossible for those who believe! I belive, and I consciously am making every day a step closer to the possible!

2017-05-13 9:10 PM
in reply to: #5220354

New user
Subject: RE: New to Training
Absolutely you can do this! You sound like a good person and you are able to do things for you that make you better in all other parts of life. Can you swim?
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » New to Training Rss Feed