General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Research Study on endurance athletes, mood and digestive issues seeks participants Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-09-12 8:00 AM

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: Research Study on endurance athletes, mood and digestive issues seeks participants
This is from a professor at Old Dominion University. I asked him if I could share it with everyone here. The surveys are pretty brief, but the shortest one has to be completed the morning of the race, which makes it difficult to remember to do. But I figure a few people here are organized enough to remember. It's mobile friendly and can be completed on a phone.

You are being contacted about the opportunity to participate in a research study involving endurance athletes. The purpose of this study is to examine how gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms, mood, and endurance exercise performance relate to one another. If you participate, you’d be asked to fill out a series of surveys requiring a total of 10-15 minutes of your time.

To be eligible participate, you must meet the following criteria:

· Be aged 18 years or older
· Be participating in an endurance event (running race, triathlon, bike race) that lasts at least one hour

This study is being conducted by Patrick Wilson, PhD, RD, Assistant Professor in the Department of Human Movement Sciences at Old Dominion University. If you are interested in participating or learning more, please contact Dr. Wilson at [email protected].
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Research Study on endurance athletes, mood and digestive issues seeks participants Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Calling St George Veterans & Participants

Started by rjcalhoun
Views: 848 Posts: 7

2017-05-07 2:53 PM BlueBoy26

Bike poll/survey for a research paper

Started by gwilliams513
Views: 1185 Posts: 5

2017-04-06 7:33 PM aalbury

Seeking MENTORS for 2017 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program

Started by alicefoeller
Views: 2465 Posts: 3