Other Resources The Political Joe » Innocent until accused Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 5

2017-11-27 9:21 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Innocent until accused

I've only shot pen raised chukars helping friends train their hounds.....wild ones would be fun I bet!

The Texas trip was so weird because I figured we'd get into a bunch of Blue Quail.  Only 2 of 83 coveys were Blues......all the rest were bobwhites.  And unlike here in the Midwest, those Texas birds were some running little bastages!!  I bet less than half the coveys actually held for the dogs.....and we were running national trial titled caliber dogs.  The dogs would point, then bump, then point, then bump.....and we would flat out run to keep up and get there to finally flush. LMAO

Edited by Left Brain 2017-11-27 9:24 PM

2017-11-28 8:28 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Never seen anything other than a bobwhite, Texas is foreign climbs to this coastal elite.
2017-11-28 9:31 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Southern Chicago Suburbs, IL

Left Brain,

Thought you might like what I bagged the Saturday before Thanksgiving up in WI.  Dropped him on the spot. 

(5cOa5BD1SW6EsZZUuPlMaQ.jpg)

(0TfGOyvETU2KNCyNzMy5gQ.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
5cOa5BD1SW6EsZZUuPlMaQ.jpg (2711KB - 5 downloads)
0TfGOyvETU2KNCyNzMy5gQ.jpg (2459KB - 6 downloads)
2017-11-28 12:51 PM

User image

Pro

Very Nice!!  That's a good eater there.  What do you think?  3 year old deer?

Enjoy!

Edited by Left Brain 2017-11-28 12:52 PM
2017-11-28 8:57 PM

User image

Champion

Originally posted by Left Brain

Very Nice!!  That's a good eater there.  What do you think?  3 year old deer?

Enjoy!

Thanks. 

Yeah, we are guessing about 3.  That same day we ran across a guy that got one that made mine look like a puppy.  That big boy was HUGE!!!  And then another in our party got a doe that had to be around 160 before dressing.  She was a big girl.

2017-11-29 7:12 AM
in reply to: crowny2

User image

Expert
Floriduh
OK, if we are having show and tell... Brought this guy home from a recent day at the Gulf Coast. After cleaning got two 10 oz filets. Yummy redfish goodness.

(IMG-0802 copy.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG-0802 copy.jpg (445KB - 5 downloads)

2017-11-29 9:06 PM

User image

Pro

Oh that's some GOOD eating right there!  I love smoking up the kitchen with some blackened fish!

2017-11-29 11:06 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Here is my haul. you murderers.

2017-11-30 12:28 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
That ain't bad, Dave.....how far to you have to lead 'em?
2017-11-30 11:00 AM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Yeah, good going. What's the bag limit on zucchini nowadays?
2017-11-30 11:38 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

LB i just used a cylinder choke, they go down easy.

Oysterboy, no bag limit on zucchini, we got huge overpopulation in my backyard so they want us to take em down for their own good.  Limited season though, no more hunting once the first frost hits.

2017-11-30 1:46 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by dmiller5

Here is my haul. you murderers.

Dude, you've really aged.

2017-11-30 7:23 PM
in reply to: #5230886

User image

Expert
Floriduh
“we got huge overpopulation in my backyard so they want us to take em down for their own good”

D@mn, killin’ your vittles in your own back yard! Too many coastal elites in my neighborhood, really bum out when I go out and fetch me up a mess of ‘possums.
2017-12-01 6:32 PM

User image

Champion

Originally posted by Oysterboy “we got huge overpopulation in my backyard so they want us to take em down for their own good” D@mn, killin’ your vittles in your own back yard! Too many coastal elites in my neighborhood, really bum out when I go out and fetch me up a mess of ‘possums.

You trophy hunters really get on my nerves.  

2017-12-05 8:13 AM
in reply to: crowny2

User image

Champion
Alabama
Sorry to hijack this hunting and fishing thread but as the election nears in Alabama, Moore is up in the polls....with a bigger margin than before the allegations started.

I think the reason is people see him as the lesser of two evils. What he allegedly did 30+ years ago vs his democrat opponent who supports full-term abortion, more gun restrictions and transgender bathrooms. It's a question of what may or may not have happened 30 years ago vs what may or may not happen in the Senate going forward.

I've said all along and I will say again, I predict Moore will win...and win handily if not in a landslide. Personally I have wrestled with this. I know people have labeled him as a 'child molester' but his accusers were NOT prepubescent children, they were young adults. Not saying what he allegedly did was ok, it was not. But I don't buy the 'child molester' characterization for a minute. Sexual predator? Maybe. Horny 30 year old opportunist with very bad judgement? Probably.

What would be accomplished by voting against him in 'protest' of what he allegedly did 30 years ago? Honestly, I think nothing! Would 'society' change? No. Would there be less sexual predators? No. Would it be a deterrent to other men in position of power or woman? No. No one ever thinks about consequences of their actions when the testosterone starts flowing. No over ever figures they will get caught cheating on their spouse or having sex with someone underage. Certainly no one is going to think, about Roy Moore and be dissuaded from preying on vulnerable woman. The only thing I can think that would happen if I voted against Moore is there would be one less conservative vote in congress and one move pro-abortion liberal in Congress...and that has the potential to cost lives.

Hate to have to do it but I will vote for Moore next week as the lesser of two evils.

2017-12-05 8:20 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
I've been trying to get to my office for almost 2 hours this morning. The only way I would vote for Moore is if he could make people drive better.

2017-12-05 8:38 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Another Moore accuser came forward. She found a card in her attic that read:

“Happy graduation Debbie,” the scrapbook read in what is reportedly Moore’s handwriting. “I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you’ll be a success in anything you do. Roy.”

Gibson says she publicly dated Moore while she was 17 and he was 34. She describes that she felt at the time that their relationship was “a badge of honor.”

Dear lord, the rat bastard send her a card!? **gasp**

Publically date him? Must have been ok with her parents....and anyone else who saw them dating. Maybe she looked old for her age and he looked young for his age? At any rate, it doesn't sound like she feels she was a victim.

BTW, Jones (Moore's opponent) is promising that if he is elected he will require people to drive better. Not sure how he will do this but you know politicians...tell you what you want to hear.....
2017-12-05 11:29 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Originally posted by Rogillio Sorry to hijack this hunting and fishing thread but as the election nears in Alabama, Moore is up in the polls....with a bigger margin than before the allegations started. I think the reason is people see him as the lesser of two evils. What he allegedly did 30+ years ago vs his democrat opponent who supports full-term abortion, more gun restrictions and transgender bathrooms. It's a question of what may or may not have happened 30 years ago vs what may or may not happen in the Senate going forward. I've said all along and I will say again, I predict Moore will win...and win handily if not in a landslide. Personally I have wrestled with this. I know people have labeled him as a 'child molester' but his accusers were NOT prepubescent children, they were young adults. Not saying what he allegedly did was ok, it was not. But I don't buy the 'child molester' characterization for a minute. Sexual predator? Maybe. Horny 30 year old opportunist with very bad judgement? Probably. What would be accomplished by voting against him in 'protest' of what he allegedly did 30 years ago? Honestly, I think nothing! Would 'society' change? No. Would there be less sexual predators? No. Would it be a deterrent to other men in position of power or woman? No. No one ever thinks about consequences of their actions when the testosterone starts flowing. No over ever figures they will get caught cheating on their spouse or having sex with someone underage. Certainly no one is going to think, about Roy Moore and be dissuaded from preying on vulnerable woman. The only thing I can think that would happen if I voted against Moore is there would be one less conservative vote in congress and one move pro-abortion liberal in Congress...and that has the potential to cost lives. Hate to have to do it but I will vote for Moore next week as the lesser of two evils.

Why was this important again? Oh yeah, to protect our daughters from sexual predators. LMAO!

2017-12-05 3:17 PM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

Originally posted by Rogillio Sorry to hijack this hunting and fishing thread but as the election nears in Alabama, Moore is up in the polls....with a bigger margin than before the allegations started. I think the reason is people see him as the lesser of two evils. What he allegedly did 30+ years ago vs his democrat opponent who supports full-term abortion, more gun restrictions and transgender bathrooms. It's a question of what may or may not have happened 30 years ago vs what may or may not happen in the Senate going forward. I've said all along and I will say again, I predict Moore will win...and win handily if not in a landslide. Personally I have wrestled with this. I know people have labeled him as a 'child molester' but his accusers were NOT prepubescent children, they were young adults. Not saying what he allegedly did was ok, it was not. But I don't buy the 'child molester' characterization for a minute. Sexual predator? Maybe. Horny 30 year old opportunist with very bad judgement? Probably. What would be accomplished by voting against him in 'protest' of what he allegedly did 30 years ago? Honestly, I think nothing! Would 'society' change? No. Would there be less sexual predators? No. Would it be a deterrent to other men in position of power or woman? No. No one ever thinks about consequences of their actions when the testosterone starts flowing. No over ever figures they will get caught cheating on their spouse or having sex with someone underage. Certainly no one is going to think, about Roy Moore and be dissuaded from preying on vulnerable woman. The only thing I can think that would happen if I voted against Moore is there would be one less conservative vote in congress and one move pro-abortion liberal in Congress...and that has the potential to cost lives. Hate to have to do it but I will vote for Moore next week as the lesser of two evils.

Why was this important again? Oh yeah, to protect our daughters from sexual predators. LMAO!

What? How does my vote protect my daughters from sexual predators? Pray tell.

What protects my daughter is me, a 357 mag, my son, my baseball bat and most importantly my daughters self-defense classes she took from retired cop. Really good course that I highly recommend all women take. Me too if you are girly men. ;-)
2017-12-05 3:34 PM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Originally posted by Rogillio
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

What? How does my vote protect my daughters from sexual predators? Pray tell. What protects my daughter is me, a 357 mag, my son, my baseball bat and most importantly my daughters self-defense classes she took from retired cop. Really good course that I highly recommend all women take. Me too if you are girly men. ;-)

The GOP feels they need to write laws forcing transgender people to use the bathroom of the genitals they were born with in order to protect their daughters from sexual predators. The GOP also feels that a sexual predator should be elected to the US Senate. That makes me laugh. 

2017-12-05 3:40 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Look, people are bending over backwards to find a reason to vote for a really creepy Republican in the deepest of red states. It will come down to turnout and quite likely Moore will win. Two points: 1) This could only occur in a very small handful of states; 2) Alabama does not come out looking good in this.

Now back to the fishin' and huntin'...

Edited by Oysterboy 2017-12-05 3:41 PM

2017-12-05 3:44 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Oysterboy Look, people are bending over backwards to find a reason to vote for a really creepy Republican in the deepest of red states. It will come down to turnout and quite likely Moore will win. Two points: 1) This could only occur in a very small handful of states; 2) Alabama does not come out looking good in this. Now back to the fishin' and huntin'...

Leaving again Thursday morning for 6 more days of duck hunting Oysterboy......can't get here soon enough. 

2017-12-05 6:47 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Oysterboy Look, people are bending over backwards to find a reason to vote for a really creepy Republican in the deepest of red states. It will come down to turnout and quite likely Moore will win. Two points: 1) This could only occur in a very small handful of states; 2) Alabama does not come out looking good in this. Now back to the fishin' and huntin'...

Leaving again Thursday morning for 6 more days of duck hunting Oysterboy......can't get here soon enough. 

I have so much to learn about hunting.  We just bought 100 acres with a 17 acre lake and we seem to be right on the migratory path for them because there's been a ton of them in the lake the past couple months.  We've seen a ton of deer, coyotes, bobcats, cats, rabbits, turkeys, quail, pheasant, you name it.  Oh yeah, and there's a lot of fish.  lol

This city boy has to get his learn on when it comes to hunting and fishing.

2017-12-05 7:02 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by tuwood

Ducks and/or geese on that pond?
2017-12-05 7:02 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro

Originally posted by tuwood

I have so much to learn about hunting.  We just bought 100 acres with a 17 acre lake and we seem to be right on the migratory path for them because there's been a ton of them in the lake the past couple months.  We've seen a ton of deer, coyotes, bobcats, cats, rabbits, turkeys, quail, pheasant, you name it.  Oh yeah, and there's a lot of fish.  lol

[/QUOTE

Tony, this is your lucky day!  I know a guy with a ton of vacation time during hunting season and 50 years experience killing all manner of edible creatures.  Sure enough, he's willing to drive to Nebraska a few times a season to give you some lessons.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Innocent until accused Rss Feed  

of 5