General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Total Immersion founder Terry Laughlin - Memorial Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-11-14 9:17 AM

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: Total Immersion founder Terry Laughlin - Memorial
Not sure how many of you followed the life and times of Terry Laughlin, including his battle with cancer.
Whether or not you are a fan of Total Immersion, this guy was pretty amazing. I had the privilege of meeting him and wrote a few articles here that came out of that meeting.

How he came up with his philosophy as a college swim coach: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=...
His battle with cancer and how swimming helped: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=...

Anyway, he died October 20th of this year, but I only learned of it yesterday when his wife texted information about the memorial service in upstate New York.

I thought some people here would want to know.

2017-11-14 10:54 AM
in reply to: alicefoeller

User image

Subject: RE: Total Immersion founder Terry Laughlin - Memorial
Thanks, Alice! Terry's methods certainly helped me learn to swim a handful of years ago. More importantly by all accounts he was a good person. That counts for a lot in my book. RIP.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Total Immersion founder Terry Laughlin - Memorial Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Colored stars in My profile under total posts section

Started by Caroleena
Views: 857 Posts: 5

2017-08-01 8:45 PM Caroleena

5.29.17 Memorial Day Monday!

Started by ingleshteechur
Views: 574 Posts: 9

2017-05-29 9:36 PM MuscleMomma

Total Immersion swimming Pages: 1 2 3

Started by Burchib
Views: 5693 Posts: 58