BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Clydesdales/Athenas Tri-N 4 Weightloss Group - OPEN Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 5

2018-02-06 6:58 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA
Subject: Clydesdales/Athenas Tri-N 4 Weightloss Group - OPEN

GROUP FOCUS:  The triathlon community is one of the most welcoming I have ever been apart of.  This thread is not a slight against those fast, sleek "racing machines" who seem to finish before some of us even get our bike out of transition.  Rather, those of us who are Clydedales/Athenas are often self-conscious no matter how welcoming the thoroughbreds are.  So this is going to be our own little "paddock".

NAME: My username is leatheneckpa.  I'm a Marine who lives in Pennsylvania,  Not hard to grasp that one.  I've been called "Big Mike" since, oh, about 10th grade (1974).  My race gear shows my nickname as "The Percheron" because Percherons are bigger than Clydesdales, and so am I.  You may have figured out by now that I try not to take myself too seriously, although I do tend to get serious about my training.  Usually my biggest problem is getting my 50-something body to stop listening to that 21 year old Marine in my head who keeps saying "Faster, harder, no pain no gain!"

STORY:  I swam competitively in high school and college.  Spent a few years in the Corps and then went into law enforcement.  I spent 23 years working Federal maximum security prisons.  Retired in 2008 and started substituting for golf money.  Got hooked on seeing kids "get it" and went back for my MA in Science Education.  Nowadays I teach 6 different high school science courses.  At the meet-and-greets I tell parents that if it's alive I teach it, from 7th grade Life Science to AP Biology and everything in between.

So why do I tri?  Well, when I wasn't training SWAT teams anymore I really started to pack on the pounds.  One summer I started walking daily to lose some weight.  After seeing it work for me, my DW wanted to come along, but she couldn't walk fast enough or long enough for my needs.  So I started walking a second time right after she left for work.  After a few weeks I decided to ride my bicycle for variety.  A few weeks later it dawned on me that I was doing two out of three, had a membership to the YMCA, and could actually do this triathlon thing.  So far, I've completed two sprints, then my world turned to garbage for a couple of years.  But now I am back, and just as determined as ever.

FAMILY STATUS:  Married to a wonderfully patient wife for 36 years now.  We have a 35 year old daughter, a 10 year old grandson, and a 4 year old grandson.  Last summer I taught them to ride bicycles and they both love the bike path now.

CURRENT TRAINING:  The last time two years I was a member and training I bought myself Silver/Gold memberships.  This time around I am again a Silver member, because I believe in supporting this forum that I get so much from.  If I ever get good enough to create my own custom plans I'll probably upgrade to Gold again.

THIS YEAR'S RACES:   It's been a rough couple of years recently with injuries and surgeries, but I have a green-light from my doc, so I am charging back into the fray.

UPCOMING YEAR'S RACES:  That Silver membership included the Couch-to-Sprint plan that I am going to train until Memorial Day.  Then I'll try to add some polish to my technique and times before my first tri this year, The Lumberjack Triathlon in Duboistown, PA.  After that I'd like to get in at least one 5k a month to the January Frostbite 5k, also in Duboistown.   I turn 60 in August and my plan to "celebrate" my 60th is to bicycle the entire 61 mile Rails-toTrails bike path from Ansonia to Jersey Shore, PA.

WEIGHTLOSS:   I've got 11 months left in 2018 and I would like to see the new year come in at less than 300 lbs.  It would be the first time since 1988.  Currently, I weigh 385, down from an all-time high of 408 just before Thanksgiving.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR:   Esprit de Corps!  Teamwork!  That's why Marines can accomplish so many things that others don't believe can be done.  We work together and we support each other at every turn.  And that is what I want to bring to this forum; support for my brothers and sisters in the Clydesdale/Athena community.  I hadn't been here in over a year and half, but when I signed in this week I had a half dozen tri-friends who had messaged me asking if I was okay and where I was.  I want to encourage that kind of camaraderie.  I hope they are still here too.

2018-02-07 9:03 AM
in reply to: leatherneckpa

User image

Champion
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Clydesdales/Athenas Tri-N 4 Weightloss Group - OPEN

Originally posted by leatherneckpa

GROUP FOCUS:  The triathlon community is one of the most welcoming I have ever been apart of.  This thread is not a slight against those fast, sleek "racing machines" who seem to finish before some of us even get our bike out of transition.  Rather, those of us who are Clydedales/Athenas are often self-conscious no matter how welcoming the thoroughbreds are.  So this is going to be our own little "paddock".

NAME: My username is leatheneckpa.  I'm a Marine who lives in Pennsylvania,  Not hard to grasp that one.  I've been called "Big Mike" since, oh, about 10th grade (1974).  My race gear shows my nickname as "The Percheron" because Percherons are bigger than Clydesdales, and so am I.  You may have figured out by now that I try not to take myself too seriously, although I do tend to get serious about my training.  Usually my biggest problem is getting my 50-something body to stop listening to that 21 year old Marine in my head who keeps saying "Faster, harder, no pain no gain!"

STORY:  I swam competitively in high school and college.  Spent a few years in the Corps and then went into law enforcement.  I spent 23 years working Federal maximum security prisons.  Retired in 2008 and started substituting for golf money.  Got hooked on seeing kids "get it" and went back for my MA in Science Education.  Nowadays I teach 6 different high school science courses.  At the meet-and-greets I tell parents that if it's alive I teach it, from 7th grade Life Science to AP Biology and everything in between.

So why do I tri?  Well, when I wasn't training SWAT teams anymore I really started to pack on the pounds.  One summer I started walking daily to lose some weight.  After seeing it work for me, my DW wanted to come along, but she couldn't walk fast enough or long enough for my needs.  So I started walking a second time right after she left for work.  After a few weeks I decided to ride my bicycle for variety.  A few weeks later it dawned on me that I was doing two out of three, had a membership to the YMCA, and could actually do this triathlon thing.  So far, I've completed two sprints, then my world turned to garbage for a couple of years.  But now I am back, and just as determined as ever.

FAMILY STATUS:  Married to a wonderfully patient wife for 36 years now.  We have a 35 year old daughter, a 10 year old grandson, and a 4 year old grandson.  Last summer I taught them to ride bicycles and they both love the bike path now.

CURRENT TRAINING:  The last time two years I was a member and training I bought myself Silver/Gold memberships.  This time around I am again a Silver member, because I believe in supporting this forum that I get so much from.  If I ever get good enough to create my own custom plans I'll probably upgrade to Gold again.

THIS YEAR'S RACES:   It's been a rough couple of years recently with injuries and surgeries, but I have a green-light from my doc, so I am charging back into the fray.

UPCOMING YEAR'S RACES:  That Silver membership included the Couch-to-Sprint plan that I am going to train until Memorial Day.  Then I'll try to add some polish to my technique and times before my first tri this year, The Lumberjack Triathlon in Duboistown, PA.  After that I'd like to get in at least one 5k a month to the January Frostbite 5k, also in Duboistown.   I turn 60 in August and my plan to "celebrate" my 60th is to bicycle the entire 61 mile Rails-toTrails bike path from Ansonia to Jersey Shore, PA.

WEIGHTLOSS:   I've got 11 months left in 2018 and I would like to see the new year come in at less than 300 lbs.  It would be the first time since 1988.  Currently, I weigh 385, down from an all-time high of 408 just before Thanksgiving.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR:   Esprit de Corps!  Teamwork!  That's why Marines can accomplish so many things that others don't believe can be done.  We work together and we support each other at every turn.  And that is what I want to bring to this forum; support for my brothers and sisters in the Clydesdale/Athena community.  I hadn't been here in over a year and half, but when I signed in this week I had a half dozen tri-friends who had messaged me asking if I was okay and where I was.  I want to encourage that kind of camaraderie.  I hope they are still here too.

Howdy, I am game. I'll update later today. Hope folks join us in our journey

2018-02-07 5:17 PM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

It's a miserable day outside today.  Temps in the 20's, two inches of white on the ground when I got up.  All the local schools, including mine, were closed.  And the YMCA closed before I could get there.  Forecasted to keep sleeting and freezing rain through the night.  What's a guy to do?

Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome!  That's what the Marine Corps teaches us.  So what could I do?  I did a 15 minute walk/stair climbing routine at the school.  Went down to the basement, went to the east end and climbed the stair to the 1st floor.  Walked to west end and climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor.  Walked back to the east end and dropped down to the 1st floor.  Crossed to the weest end and dropped to the basement.  Repeated this for 15 minutes.  I have no idea about distance, but RPE was 7 or so while climbing those blasted stairs.

No gym, no pool, and  no fancy equipment, but I was still able to get my workout in.  Hope you all did too.

2018-02-09 7:57 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

It's a miserable day outside today.  Temps in the 20's, two inches of white on the ground when I got up.  All the local schools, including mine, were closed.  And the YMCA closed before I could get there.  Forecasted to keep sleeting and freezing rain through the night.  What's a guy to do?

Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome!  That's what the Marine Corps teaches us.  So what could I do?  I did a 15 minute walk/stair climbing routine at the school.  Went down to the basement, went to the east end and climbed the stair to the 1st floor.  Walked to west end and climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor.  Walked back to the east end and dropped down to the 1st floor.  Crossed to the weest end and dropped to the basement.  Repeated this for 15 minutes.  I have no idea about distance, but RPE was 7 or so while climbing those blasted stairs.

No gym, no pool, and  no fancy equipment, but I was still able to get my workout in.  Hope you all did too.

'I am currently getting over something worse than a cold, not quite the flu. The best I am gonna get is to walk the dog in the prk.

2018-02-10 4:56 PM
in reply to: #5237347

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA
"C'mon Pop. C'mon Pop, try to keep up." That's what I listened to for 15 minutes while 10 year old grandson ran me ragged repeating my stair walk routine. Wish I had half his energy. My formal Couch to Sprint behind Monday. I'm hoping the Hampton Inn has a gym and pool so I can train while I am at this convention.
2018-02-11 11:11 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by leatherneckpa "C'mon Pop. C'mon Pop, try to keep up." That's what I listened to for 15 minutes while 10 year old grandson ran me ragged repeating my stair walk routine. Wish I had half his energy. My formal Couch to Sprint behind Monday. I'm hoping the Hampton Inn has a gym and pool so I can train while I am at this convention.
They will probably have a workout room, but the definitely will have stairs! Go gett em POP!

2018-02-16 11:20 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA
SWIM

• 12m
  • -----
  • -----

First night of the PETE&C convention in Hershey, PA. Had classes from 1:00pm to 5:30pm. Then a bunch of teachers brainstorming all the ways we could use everything we learned in our classrooms. So, when we finally got back to the hotel I changed and went to the pool. It was really small and of unknown length. So I simply did my workout based on time. 12 minutes of swimming, sort of semi-non-stop.

2018-02-16 11:23 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

2/12/18

No time for any workout today.  Conference from 8am to 6pm, then the welcome banquet, followed by networking (pronounced "booze-and dancing" until 11pm.

2018-02-16 11:24 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

2/13/18

RUN

• 20m
  • -----
  • -----

It's getting tougher to get a workout in. Tonight I went for a walk after we finally got back to the hotel. Dark roads, no sidewalks, but no rain either. 10 minutes out, 10 minutes back.

2018-02-16 11:25 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

2/15/18

RUN

• 25m
  • -----
  • -----

Squeezed in a SLOW easy walk between school and supervising at the Science Expo. Not bright and sunny, but still a beautiful day, temps in the 50's. Rain had stopped. Had to walk around the puddles, but pleasant. I got to the expo and decided that I would use their wifi to download the MapMyFitness app. No more workouts without known mileage and time now.

2018-02-16 11:26 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

By The Way - for those of you who don't know me, when you see that bright red marker that says RUN on it, translate that to read WALK!  But it beats sitting on my butt.

2018-02-25 9:39 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

Just because I wasn't posting doesn't mean I wasn't training.  I have successfully met my first goal for my first two weeks, shaking off the cobwebs.  What does success look like to a 59 yr old Percheron?  Well, since I decided to re-start my training I have successfully driven myself to do SOME kind of training every other day for the last two weeks.

Tomorrow I start going to the YMCA and actually tri-ing to follow Ron's 6-day-a-week Couch-to-Sprint plan, with my own twist, of course.  Accepting that I am probably several years older and much heavier than the people Ron wrote that plan for, I am intending to spend two weeks at each training level, instead of the one week he wrote.  Now that means that I won't be able to use the Planned vs Actual graphs on the website, but oh well.  I am currently much more interested in gaining consistency.  I learned the value of that consistency while training for the first two tris I did a few years ago.

Along with that I need to dig out and dust off my copies of Friel's Triathlete's Bible and Hagerman's Strength Training for Triathletes.  I have special considerations as a result of my career in law enforcement; a rebuilt rotator cuff and a rebuilt knee.  So strength training was an integral part of my plan, even before I saw it on Ron's C-t-S plan.  With SMART hard training and a SENSIBLE diet plan I think I should be able to do my Lumberjack tri in August at under 325, maybe even under 300.

I have two big challenges for myself in the weeks to come.  First, I have got to wrap my head around the fact that my health is more important than chaining myself to the desk in my classroom and spending endless hours prepping for classes full of students who couldn't care less.  Second, when I get home I need to commit to getting in here, posting my log, and trying to build this Mentor Group into a place like it used to be, where Clydesdales and Athenas hung out, celebrated our triumphs, and soothed our disappointments.

2018-02-26 7:52 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA
RUN

• 10m
  • 0.50 miles
  • 20m /Mi

BIG success today! First of all I was actually looking forward to this all day today. It's funny, but now that I have committed to putting myself before my school work I was able to close the laptop and leave the building precisely on time. 

It was less time and distance than I had been doing on my own, but I understand why now. Cindy and I were able to get two treadmills side-by-side. I set it for 3 mph and walked only for the 10 minutes that Mark wrote into the plan.

SWIM

• 12m 37s
  • 600.00 yards
  • 02m 06s /100 yards

After the treadmill we went down and did a 12 minute swim. Cindy's 12 minutes only got her 300 yards, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I am still a fairly capable swimmer. I averaged 2:06 per 100. My 12 minutes actually came out to 600 yards and 12:37 minutes. I am mildly euphoric, even now.

2018-02-26 8:01 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

BTW, I put my money where my mouth is and upgraded to Gold membership today.  I am committed to the Lumberjack Tri (sprint) in August this summer.

Two weeks after that, it is my plan to celebrate my 60th birthday by bicycling the 61 miles of the Pine Creek Rails-to-Trails bike path from Ansonia to Jersey Shore, PA.

2018-02-27 8:25 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Just because I wasn't posting doesn't mean I wasn't training.  I have successfully met my first goal for my first two weeks, shaking off the cobwebs.  What does success look like to a 59 yr old Percheron?  Well, since I decided to re-start my training I have successfully driven myself to do SOME kind of training every other day for the last two weeks.

Tomorrow I start going to the YMCA and actually tri-ing to follow Ron's 6-day-a-week Couch-to-Sprint plan, with my own twist, of course.  Accepting that I am probably several years older and much heavier than the people Ron wrote that plan for, I am intending to spend two weeks at each training level, instead of the one week he wrote.  Now that means that I won't be able to use the Planned vs Actual graphs on the website, but oh well.  I am currently much more interested in gaining consistency.  I learned the value of that consistency while training for the first two tris I did a few years ago.

Along with that I need to dig out and dust off my copies of Friel's Triathlete's Bible and Hagerman's Strength Training for Triathletes.  I have special considerations as a result of my career in law enforcement; a rebuilt rotator cuff and a rebuilt knee.  So strength training was an integral part of my plan, even before I saw it on Ron's C-t-S plan.  With SMART hard training and a SENSIBLE diet plan I think I should be able to do my Lumberjack tri in August at under 325, maybe even under 300.

I have two big challenges for myself in the weeks to come.  First, I have got to wrap my head around the fact that my health is more important than chaining myself to the desk in my classroom and spending endless hours prepping for classes full of students who couldn't care less.  Second, when I get home I need to commit to getting in here, posting my log, and trying to build this Mentor Group into a place like it used to be, where Clydesdales and Athenas hung out, celebrated our triumphs, and soothed our disappointments.

EXCELLENT planning and making it realistic for YOU! It will take time with this group. There are less people just perusing the threads on BT, though there are still lots of folks here.

2018-02-27 8:26 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

RUN

• 10m
  • 0.50 miles
  • 20m /Mi

BIG success today! First of all I was actually looking forward to this all day today. It's funny, but now that I have committed to putting myself before my school work I was able to close the laptop and leave the building precisely on time. 

It was less time and distance than I had been doing on my own, but I understand why now. Cindy and I were able to get two treadmills side-by-side. I set it for 3 mph and walked only for the 10 minutes that Mark wrote into the plan.

SWIM

• 12m 37s
  • 600.00 yards
  • 02m 06s /100 yards

After the treadmill we went down and did a 12 minute swim. Cindy's 12 minutes only got her 300 yards, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I am still a fairly capable swimmer. I averaged 2:06 per 100. My 12 minutes actually came out to 600 yards and 12:37 minutes. I am mildly euphoric, even now.

Go ahead, be HUGELY Euphoric!! Good work. Isn't it great when you look forward to working out rather than dreading it?

2018-02-27 5:21 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA
BIKE

• 20m 02s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 14.98 Mi/hr

Now, I know that those electronic marvels at the Y are not accurate for road performance but, for a fella who hasn't trained at all in over three years, I am satisfied with that workout. Especially since it made my EIA kick in.

2018-02-27 5:35 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

First things first, I want to apologize to Mike Ricci.  I was referring to HIS Couch-to-Sprint program all this time, but I've been calling  him everything except the right name.  It wasn't Ron, and it wasn't Mark.  Kind of embarrassing that I can't even remember my own name.

Anyway, now that I have ponyed up for the Gold membership and I can create my own custom plans I still want to use Mike's plan as the template, but I don't think he wrote that with a 59 yr old, completely sedentary walking pile of injuries and repairs in mind.  For instance, we did complete the 20 mins of stationary cycling today, but that 21 yr old Marine in my head got the better of me.  Instead of just doing a relaxed 12 mph I saw the miles adding up and decided to really shoot for 5 miles in 20 minutes.  I had to pedal like a crazy man for the last quarter mile but I made it, with like 1s to spare. 

With that said, this fat old man needs a recovery day tomorrow so he won't feel like skipping come Thursday.  If I do anything tomorrow at all, it's going to consist of a nice easy walk around the park with my wife, who insists that "we HAVE to do something".  Walking at her pace won't stress me at all, but will still get me some yardage.

Yes, at this point in my program I count yards, not miles. 

2018-02-28 8:32 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
It's good to see you're getting some consistent work in Mike.

Keep up the good work!
2018-03-01 8:37 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

Andrew, happy to hear from you again.  I suppose your season must be getting just about ready to peak and start winding down.  Just out of curiosity, are you still a Clydesdale?  Your training log looks pretty good.  As for me, I'm happy with my slow start so far.

HEY!  Who's in the stroller on your Strava page?  I always figured pushing one of those must add to a workout.

RUN

• 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Was this a bad idea? Guess I'll find out in a day or two. I really couldn't face the treadmill this afternoon. So instead, somehow, I talked my wife into taking a walk in the rain. 50°F and a steady rain, not torrential, but not light, if that makes any sense to you. 

Also discovered the secret to having an RPE 1 or 2 workout. Let her set the pace. Easily able to hold a conversation while strolling 10m out and 10m back. I know we did not reach my usual turn around for a mile, so we were short a bit. I don't care. It was only supposed to be 15m on the treadmill anyway.

Edited by leatherneckpa 2018-03-01 8:40 PM
2018-03-03 5:05 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Got my 4 mile race done. It was slow slow slow. But it is now done and I have a base line to improve from.

2018-03-04 1:35 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island

Andrew, happy to hear from you again.  I suppose your season must be getting just about ready to peak and start winding down.  Just out of curiosity, are you still a Clydesdale?  Your training log looks pretty good.  As for me, I'm happy with my slow start so far.

HEY!  Who's in the stroller on your Strava page?  I always figured pushing one of those must add to a workout.

Yes, I am very much a Clydesdale. Unfortunately I'm currently back up close to my highest weight.

You're too kind, I'd say my training log looks pretty sad... But I try.

Last year was a big one for me, In March (366 days ago, but who's counting) I completed my first, and too date, only Ironman. 16 hours, 48 minutes, and 50 something seconds, so pretty much a midnight finish. Race report is here: https://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid... if you feel like a read and some photos.

And in June, we became parents and welcomed our little baby boy, who is the one you see in the stroller on strava. Mrs Bullfrog and I agreed that trying to do big training with a new born was a stupid idea, so for the last 9 months, I've just been running. I plan to stay to running for probably another 12-18 months, before stepping back into triathlons. In the mean time i'd like to set smash some PB's running, which can only help when I get back to tri's.

After watching the IMNZ coverage over the weekend, and seeing all my facebook memories from last year come back there's no question, I will do another one. The question is when, not if... Maybe 2020?

And finally yes, pushing a stroller is hard work. I'd say at least 45sec/km slower for the same effort. But it changes things from 'that bast*rd going off running again leaving me with the little monster' to 'that wonderful man, taking the baby away for an hour so I can get some rest...'
2018-03-08 8:38 PM
in reply to: bulfrog

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA

Way to go Robin!  Every little accomplishment is worth celebrating.  Heck, after my cardiac incident back in September I think  just being able to train again is a cause for celebration.

Andrew, it's a wise man who knows enough to keep the Mrs happy.  Besides, you and the little man need some bonding time.  As he grows you may be able to hold his interest in activity enough to keep him from joining us in the Clyde ranks.

I won't bore you guys with the cut-and-paste from my training logs.  They are public after all.  Suffice to say that I am very pleased to report that I have been exactly on track this week.  It seems too light and too little, but I suppose that is to give my very sedentary body a chance to get acclimated.  Only one workout left for this week, the long bike on Saturday.  If the weather cooperates I want to depart from the training plan just a LITTLE bit.  I'd like to take my cross-bike out on the roads.  That means a 4.5 mile ride, instead of the 4.2 on the plan.  And it will be outside, solo, with no pacer.  I would estimate my time will be around 25m, instead of the 18m on the plan.  But slow and gentle is my plan.

2018-03-11 8:12 PM

User image

Regular
Auckland, North Island
Congratulations for being bang on plan Mike. Keep up the good work.

I have been sick as a dog to end last week. Not going to get into the details, but the end result is 4 1/2 lbs lost through not eating and dehydration. :/ not sure that's such a good thing.

Feeling better, but still not 100%. Hopefully I'll be out for a run again tomorrow.
2018-03-12 1:49 PM
in reply to: bulfrog

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nisbet, PA
BIKE

• 21m
  • 4.20 miles
  • 12.00 Mi/hr

30ºF and WINDY!  Nope, not going for that 1st bike ride of spring today! Went to the Y instead. Dropped the grandson (4) off at Child Watch. Cool idea, they get to play while we get our workout in.

Andrew, sorry to hear you were down and out.  Hope you feel up to your run today.

Robin, getting a little worried.  Not like you to be offline for so many days.  Hope all is well.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Clydesdales/Athenas Tri-N 4 Weightloss Group - OPEN Rss Feed  

of 5

RELATED POSTS

sdalcher Beginning Tri Group - Open

Started by sdalcher
Views: 939 Posts: 4

2018-04-04 7:28 PM leatherneckpa