Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump is a moron Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2018-02-28 10:43 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Trump is a moron
"Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse," Mr Trump tweeted. "Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc," he added. "Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!"

Tillerson was right, Trump is a moron. I am a supporter of Trump's agenda but this is no way to treat your own appointees! What a dck! If Trump has a problem with Sessions he should call him into his office, close the door and talk to Sessions about it! It seems obvious to me that Trump regrets and resents Sessions and is hoping he will resign because he lacks the guts and/or the political capital to fire him. I have never put Trump up on a pedestal but he just came down a few notches on my respect-o-meter.

As a parent and when I was a manager of 35 engineers I always lived by the principle, "publically praise, privately censure".

Occasionally you will see parents 'shaming' their own children on FB. I just shake my head! Public humiliation of someone as form of disciple is NEVER acceptable. If you can't figure out how to disciple/correct your children other than public humiliation you don't deserve being a parent. And if you treat your employees like this don't be surprised if one day you do this to a guy like me and he puts a boot in your .

Edited by Rogillio 2018-02-28 10:46 AM

2018-02-28 11:26 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: RE: Trump is a moron
Agree. D*ck move for sure. Probably the corporate culture within the Trump business empire and he feels it worked for him there, why not in politics too. He needs refinement/
2018-02-28 11:55 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Expert
Evergreen, Colorado
Bronze member

Originally posted by mdg2003He needs refinement

Understatement of the century.

2018-02-28 11:57 AM

User image

Pro

On the other hand....exactly what HAS Sessions done as AG?

2018-02-28 12:06 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Left Brain

Well, there's that weed thing… no wait
2018-02-28 12:23 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Alabama

Doesn't matter! Just because someone is not effective (IDK if he is or not) or doing things the way you think they ought to be done doesn't give Trump the right to treat him like this.

For a long I've thought Trumps constant tweets were helpful as he controlled the media with his twitter account. But sometimes I question his wisdom/judgement on some of the things he tweets out. I know he is not an experience politician but at 70 years old you'd think he was an experienced person and THINK before he tweets.

I read this recently and it seems appropriate for this topic:

"I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration, I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, and a person is humanized or de-humanized. If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming." - Goethe

Edited by Rogillio 2018-02-28 12:25 PM

2018-02-28 12:56 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio

Doesn't matter! Just because someone is not effective (IDK if he is or not) or doing things the way you think they ought to be done doesn't give Trump the right to treat him like this. For a long I've thought Trumps constant tweets were helpful as he controlled the media with his twitter account. But sometimes I question his wisdom/judgement on some of the things he tweets out. I know he is not an experience politician but at 70 years old you'd think he was an experienced person and THINK before he tweets. I read this recently and it seems appropriate for this topic: "I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration, I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, and a person is humanized or de-humanized. If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming." - Goethe

I agree........I just want it out there that nothing here means Sessions is NOT an idiot. 

2018-02-28 3:06 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Doesn't matter! Just because someone is not effective (IDK if he is or not) or doing things the way you think they ought to be done doesn't give Trump the right to treat him like this. For a long I've thought Trumps constant tweets were helpful as he controlled the media with his twitter account. But sometimes I question his wisdom/judgement on some of the things he tweets out. I know he is not an experience politician but at 70 years old you'd think he was an experienced person and THINK before he tweets. I read this recently and it seems appropriate for this topic: "I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I possess tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration, I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, and a person is humanized or de-humanized. If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming." - Goethe

I agree........I just want it out there that nothing here means Sessions is NOT an idiot. 

Got a trip to Oregon planned for this summer. He needs to lay off the weed thing at least until I get my trip in.
2018-02-28 11:50 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Oysterboy

Got a trip to Oregon planned for this summer. He needs to lay off the weed thing at least until I get my trip in.

If you plan properly, you can work in an overnight layover in Denver. Heck, the airfare will be cheaper that way so, win/win.
2018-03-01 7:07 AM

User image

Elite
Finally, a thread title we can all agree on!

Be careful Rogillio, first Trump may confiscate this thread, and THEN there will be due process! LOL
2018-03-01 7:58 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by mdg2003

If you plan properly, you can work in an overnight layover in Denver. Heck, the airfare will be cheaper that way so, win/win.

... and maybe a leg to Amsterdam. Love that city.

Edited by Oysterboy 2018-03-01 7:59 AM

2018-03-01 8:07 AM
in reply to: ChineseDemocracy

User image

Pro

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy Finally, a thread title we can all agree on! Be careful Rogillio, first Trump may confiscate this thread, and THEN there will be due process! LOL

You do realize the govt. can do that now right?  We confiscate guns all the time when we can articulate why we think the person is a danger to themselves or others.  We don't give them back without a court order. 

I don't know where you studied law, but a seizure of ANYTHING or ANYBODY almost always comes before the "due process".  I don't need a court to arrest you (a seizure under the 4th amendment) or take your guns.  I simply need to articulate probable cause for my seizure.

2018-03-01 11:03 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy

Finally, a thread title we can all agree on!

Be careful Rogillio, first Trump may confiscate this thread, and THEN there will be due process! LOL

I was wondering where he heck you were.
2018-03-01 11:03 AM

User image

Master
Robbinsville NJ
Oh, now he's a moron. I thought that bar was set some time ago.

Well, at least he would've run into that school even without a gun.
2018-03-01 11:19 AM
in reply to: colesdad

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by colesdad

That's a logical addition to the thread. See the headlines now, "Active shooter situation in XXXXXX. Trump enroute on AF1 to rush building and engage the shooter. America holds it's collective breath waiting to be saved." Of course it makes sense if we substitute obama for Trump...
2018-03-01 11:51 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Oh, now he's a moron. I thought that bar was set some time ago.

Well....he would probably tweet before he ran in that those are fake bullets.

BTW, just because he is a moron does not mean he isn't changing the world or that I won't vote for him. GWB and Obama were both very polite, congenial guys and decent politicians....but they were both terribly ineffective.

2018-03-01 1:45 PM

User image

Master
Robbinsville NJ

That's a logical addition to the thread. See the headlines now, "Active shooter situation in XXXXXX. Trump enroute on AF1 to rush building and engage the shooter. America holds it's collective breath waiting to be saved." Of course it makes sense if we substitute obama for Trump...

Your honor I believe it goes towards proving his general moron"ness" and not sure how that statement coming out of DJT's mouth even remotely relates to Obama but if I was one of those parents mourning my kid and I see/hear that well I think the Secret Service would probably be visiting me and would've felt the same way if Obama/Bush/Clinton had said it which of course they wouldn't. Now if we had elected Chuck Norris that's a different story (not as far fetched was we would've once thought).

And Rogilio I do understand voting on policy. I've probably been against his policy about 70/30 (very unscientific estimate) but do like how he has tried to force what should be the actual legislators to do some work time and time again and they all just stammer and stutter. Now if he could only do that with some degree of focus
2018-03-02 1:17 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Your honor I believe it goes towards proving his general moron"ness" and not sure how that statement coming out of DJT's mouth even remotely relates to Obama but if I was one of those parents mourning my kid and I see/hear that well I think the Secret Service would probably be visiting me and would've felt the same way if Obama/Bush/Clinton had said it which of course they wouldn't. Now if we had elected Chuck Norris that's a different story (not as far fetched was we would've once thought).

And Rogilio I do understand voting on policy. I've probably been against his policy about 70/30 (very unscientific estimate) but do like how he has tried to force what should be the actual legislators to do some work time and time again and they all just stammer and stutter. Now if he could only do that with some degree of focus

Guns are so afraid of Chuck Norris, they'd refuse to discharge while he was in office.
2018-03-02 4:58 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Guns are so afraid of Chuck Norris, they'd refuse to discharge while he was in office.

Chuck one got bitten by a rattlesnake. After 4 agonizing hours the rattlesnake died.
2018-03-03 7:54 AM

User image

Elite

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy Finally, a thread title we can all agree on! Be careful Rogillio, first Trump may confiscate this thread, and THEN there will be due process! LOL

You do realize the govt. can do that now right?  We confiscate guns all the time when we can articulate why we think the person is a danger to themselves or others.  We don't give them back without a court order. 

I don't know where you studied law, but a seizure of ANYTHING or ANYBODY almost always comes before the "due process".  I don't need a court to arrest you (a seizure under the 4th amendment) or take your guns.  I simply need to articulate probable cause for my seizure.

Interesting. It seems Faux News' ultra-conservative Tucker Carlson had the same damn reaction I did.
I guess he just isn't very smart, right?

Here's video of what he said:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-trump-guns_us_5a...

(but then again, it could be just Huff Post doctoring the video, or perhaps using an actor to portray Tucker Carlson, right? FAKE NEWS!)

2018-03-03 11:53 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Interesting. It seems Faux News' ultra-conservative Tucker Carlson had the same damn reaction I did.

(but then again, it could be just Huff Post doctoring the video, or perhaps using an actor to portray Tucker Carlson, right? FAKE NEWS!)

HuPo accidentally posted an unflattering pic of Chuck Norris one time. Fearing the "Wrath of Chuck", those responsible beat themselves to death with their own keyboards.

2018-03-03 1:06 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

HuPo accidentally posted an unflattering pic of Chuck Norris one time. Fearing the "Wrath of Chuck", those responsible beat themselves to death with their own keyboards.

Are you saying Chuck Norris is running for president?

(1of1nf.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
1of1nf.jpg (26KB - 9 downloads)
2018-03-03 3:10 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro
Tejas

Are you saying Chuck Norris is running for president?

I figured hijacking the thread would be more productive than us trying to convince each other to change sides.
2018-03-03 5:24 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
When Chuck Norris swims in the ocean, the sharks are in a steel cage.
2018-03-03 5:33 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas

When Chuck Norris swims in the ocean, the sharks are in a steel cage.

When Chuck Norris swims in the ocean, the waters part for him, allowing him to walk so he doesn't mess up his hair.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump is a moron Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Ivanka Trump

Started by Rogillio
Views: 620 Posts: 10

2017-04-06 1:02 PM Rogillio

Russia - Trump connection Pages: 1 2 3

Started by Rogillio
Views: 4095 Posts: 65

2020-05-08 2:18 PM Left Brain