General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Helping You Release Tight Muscles Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-03-02 2:14 PM

User image

Sarasota, Florida
Subject: Helping You Release Tight Muscles
Hi,

Tight muscles and spasms can knock you off your training schedule, and out of the race. My name is Julie Donnelly. Some of you may have read my original book, "The Pain-Free Triathlete," or you may know me from Instagram (@PainFreeDrugFree). Thanks to two amazing triathletes I have revised my book, changed the title to "The Pain-Free Athlete," and have become an advertiser and article-submitter on this website.

I want to help you. I'll be scanning messages and when someone has pain, and it appears to be coming from repetitive strain injuries, I'll be posting hints to help you release the tension.

I hope you'll read the two articles that have been posted. One has to do with Shermer's Neck, and the other is how to stop a cramp without injuring your muscles.

Wishing you well,
Julie

2018-03-02 2:48 PM
in reply to: FlexibleAthlete

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
Subject: RE: Helping You Release Tight Muscles
This is Alice chiming in to let you know that Julie is not a spammer and I'm welcoming her to the forum as an expert who is willing to help our members when they have injury questions, in addition to the injury articles that we do in conjunction with AMSSM.

Thanks Julie!

(I'm mentioning this because you all know our forum guidelines ask that people don't promote their products and services in the forums, and in this case Julie is explaining her credentials. But that doesn't mean a bunch of people should start posting in the forum asking people to buy their books. :-) )
2018-03-03 7:42 PM
in reply to: alicefoeller

User image

Bronze member
Subject: RE: Helping You Release Tight Muscles

Great! Welcome! 

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Helping You Release Tight Muscles Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

New to this website but helping triathletes since 2001

Started by JulieDonnelly
Views: 631 Posts: 2

2018-02-08 9:59 AM Just4Kix