Other Resources The Political Joe » Gun free Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-03-06 7:36 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Gun free
Evidently if you intend to rob this place or kill someone you need to us a knife.

I feel much safer here that guns are not allowed.

SMH

Attachments
----------------
A00DB9A0-7987-46B3-BDEB-67A9585FCED8.jpeg (2135KB - 17 downloads)

2018-03-06 8:02 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Gun free
Originally posted by Rogillio

Evidently if you intend to rob this place or kill someone you need to us a knife.

SMH

Can't smoke either.
2018-03-06 8:29 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Oysterboy

SMH

Can't smoke either.

It'd be nice if all signs worked as well as that one. As a society, we have the smoke free thing pretty well under control. Maybe a 'no smokin, spittin, cussin or shootin' combination sign would be enough to confuse lone gunmen types?
2018-03-06 8:47 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by mdg2003
Originally posted by Rogillio Evidently if you intend to rob this place or kill someone you need to us a knife. I feel much safer here that guns are not allowed. SMH
Can't smoke either.
It'd be nice if all signs worked as well as that one. As a society, we have the smoke free thing pretty well under control. Maybe a 'no smokin, spittin, cussin or shootin' combination sign would be enough to confuse lone gunmen types?

I was in a country dive bar Saturday night.....a "honky tonk" if you will.....I bet there were 70-100 people in there and 50 or so were smoking.  I counted 7 pistols (that were obvious to me) under shirts.  There was an old guy with a guitar and microphone and a few old couples who got up to dance between the chairs a time or two.  My party didn't know anyone in the joint and got the stranger eye when we walked in, but after a few beers and a few hours we were as stupid as anyone in there so we blended in well......best food and best time I've had in years at a bar.  There must have been a "no liberals" sign on the door that I missed.  Too bad places like that are all gone in metro areas......we could use a few.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-03-06 8:52 AM
2018-03-06 1:12 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Rogillio Evidently if you intend to rob this place or kill someone you need to us a knife. I feel much safer here that guns are not allowed. SMH
Can't smoke either.

I was in a country dive bar Saturday night.....a "honky tonk" if you will.....I bet there were 70-100 people in there and 50 or so were smoking.  I counted 7 pistols (that were obvious to me) under shirts.  There was an old guy with a guitar and microphone and a few old couples who got up to dance between the chairs a time or two.  My party didn't know anyone in the joint and got the stranger eye when we walked in, but after a few beers and a few hours we were as stupid as anyone in there so we blended in well......best food and best time I've had in years at a bar.  There must have been a "no liberals" sign on the door that I missed.  Too bad places like that are all gone in metro areas......we could use a few.

Ummm, I'm good with no smoking. Maybe it's a coastal elite thing.

Edited by Oysterboy 2018-03-06 1:13 PM
2018-03-06 1:39 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro

Can't smoke either.

Yeah, you probably wouldn't have to worry, they'd have stopped you at the door. 

2018-03-06 2:04 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
I seriously doubt the sign keeps any guns out. If I had a concealed carry and saw that sign I would not leave my gun in the car. What is the point of getting a concealed carry permit if you leave it in the car?

Pretty sure having a sign that says “no guns” carries no legal backing. That is, doubt there are any laws that say “if someone puts up a ‘no gun’ sign it is illegal to carry a gun inside.” I could be wrong.
2018-03-06 3:20 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Can't smoke either.

Yeah, you probably wouldn't have to worry, they'd have stopped you at the door. 

Might be my monocle, or my request to see the wine list?
2018-03-06 3:22 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh

I seriously doubt the sign keeps any guns out. If I had a concealed carry and saw that sign I would not leave my gun in the car. What is the point of getting a concealed carry permit if you leave it in the car?

Pretty sure having a sign that says “no guns” carries no legal backing. That is, doubt there are any laws that say “if someone puts up a ‘no gun’ sign it is illegal to carry a gun inside.” I could be wrong.

I think that the property owner has the right to exclude you from carrying a firearm into their building. Kinda why there are all those metal detectors at Disney World.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Gun free Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Counter free speech rally in Boston

Started by Rogillio
Views: 575 Posts: 12

2017-08-21 8:06 AM mdg2003

Free Speech in America

Started by tuwood
Views: 778 Posts: 13

2017-04-27 8:24 PM tuwood