Other Resources The Political Joe » Media bias Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2018-03-20 6:33 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Media bias
So Trump is speechifying and Fox News is carting it live. MSNBC and CNN are interviewing talking heads trashing Trump. Can you imagine them not carrying an Obama speech live?

MSNBC trashing Trump for congratulating Puntin’s win. Idiots! He is the president of the second most powerful country in the world. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! The anti Russian garbage is just bad strategically on the world stage.

2018-03-21 8:07 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Media bias
Originally posted by Rogillio

So Trump is speechifying and Fox News is carting it live. MSNBC and CNN are interviewing talking heads trashing Trump. Can you imagine them not carrying an Obama speech live?

MSNBC trashing Trump for congratulating Puntin’s win. Idiots! He is the president of the second most powerful country in the world. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! The anti Russian garbage is just bad strategically on the world stage.

Ummm, Russia has an economy the size of Italy. The second most powerful person in the world is Xi Jinping. Not even close.

Ya know, the US used to stand for free and open elections and the rule of law. Did all that get tossed aside when DJT go elected? I guess so.

Edited by Oysterboy 2018-03-21 8:08 AM
2018-03-21 8:18 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

Ummm, Russia has an economy the size of Italy. The second most powerful person in the world is Xi Jinping. Not even close.

Ya know, the US used to stand for free and open elections and the rule of law. Did all that get tossed aside when DJT go elected? I guess so.

I was speaking military power not economic power. Russia has more nukes than any country in the world besides the US.

US has no business meddling in or judging other countries' elections! I am sick of the US arrogance as we looks down our self righteous snoots at other countries. Putin is a very popular president in Russia and we have no proof the election was rigged. Irrespective of the election, it accomplishes nothing by trashing Russian's election process. It's not our 'problem'. Putin is the leader and it behooves the US to have a good relationship with him...and ALL world leaders....even that little spit of man in NK.

"Blowing out someone else's candle does not make yours shine and brighter!"

2018-03-21 9:48 AM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

I was speaking military power not economic power. Russia has more nukes than any country in the world besides the US.

US has no business meddling in or judging other countries' elections! I am sick of the US arrogance as we looks down our self righteous snoots at other countries. Putin is a very popular president in Russia and we have no proof the election was rigged. Irrespective of the election, it accomplishes nothing by trashing Russian's election process. It's not our 'problem'. Putin is the leader and it behooves the US to have a good relationship with him...and ALL world leaders....even that little spit of man in NK.

Adolf Hitler was very popular in pre-war Germany.

Edited by Oysterboy 2018-03-21 9:49 AM
2018-03-21 10:46 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Ahh, yeah we do. Roll the video tape:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/03/19/videos-...
2018-03-21 12:19 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio So Trump is speechifying and Fox News is carting it live. MSNBC and CNN are interviewing talking heads trashing Trump. Can you imagine them not carrying an Obama speech live? MSNBC trashing Trump for congratulating Puntin’s win. Idiots! He is the president of the second most powerful country in the world. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! The anti Russian garbage is just bad strategically on the world stage.
Ummm, Russia has an economy the size of Italy. The second most powerful person in the world is Xi Jinping. Not even close. Ya know, the US used to stand for free and open elections and the rule of law. Did all that get tossed aside when DJT go elected? I guess so.
I was speaking military power not economic power. Russia has more nukes than any country in the world besides the US. US has no business meddling in or judging other countries' elections! I am sick of the US arrogance as we looks down our self righteous snoots at other countries. Putin is a very popular president in Russia and we have no proof the election was rigged. Irrespective of the election, it accomplishes nothing by trashing Russian's election process. It's not our 'problem'. Putin is the leader and it behooves the US to have a good relationship with him...and ALL world leaders....even that little spit of man in NK. "Blowing out someone else's candle does not make yours shine and brighter!"

Ah.......the left's ever present "Hitler reference"  LMAO.......awesome!! 

2018-03-21 1:14 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Come on Lefty, I'm just trying to make the point that dictators are always viewed as popular until they are not.
2018-03-21 1:14 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

True. So is the NK leader and so was Obama. But Trump is hated. Hmmmm.....

2018-03-21 1:48 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Oysterboy Come on Lefty, I'm just trying to make the point that dictators are always viewed as popular until they are not.

I know what you're doing, and I'm just having some fun with you......BUT, you sure you want to stick with always??

2018-03-21 2:53 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Oysterboy Come on Lefty, I'm just trying to make the point that dictators are always viewed as popular until they are not.

I know what you're doing, and I'm just having some fun with you......BUT, you sure you want to stick with always??

"always viewed as popular until they are not." Think about it.
2018-03-21 2:56 PM

User image

Regular

Duh - Did you have an issue with Obama calling Putin to congratulate him after his 2012 win? Did we not stand for free and open elections in 2012? Just wondering....

2018-03-21 2:58 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by hessma
Originally posted by Rogillio So Trump is speechifying and Fox News is carting it live. MSNBC and CNN are interviewing talking heads trashing Trump. Can you imagine them not carrying an Obama speech live? MSNBC trashing Trump for congratulating Puntin’s win. Idiots! He is the president of the second most powerful country in the world. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! The anti Russian garbage is just bad strategically on the world stage.
Ummm, Russia has an economy the size of Italy. The second most powerful person in the world is Xi Jinping. Not even close. Ya know, the US used to stand for free and open elections and the rule of law. Did all that get tossed aside when DJT go elected? I guess so.
Duh - Did you have an issue with Obama calling Putin to congratulate him after his 2012 win? Did we not stand for free and open elections in 2012? Just wondering....

LOL

Thanks Obama!!

Edited by Left Brain 2018-03-21 3:01 PM
2018-03-21 8:12 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

LOL

Thanks Obama!!

Did Obama get peed on too?
2018-03-21 9:33 PM

User image

Pro

LOL

Thanks Obama!!

I don't know....right now I'm just disappointed that the Austin bomber turned out to be some douche bag and not a really smart guy like Kaczynski who would lead us on a 5 year whodunnit. 

This new generation of bombers just ain't worth a chit.

When the bad guys are dumbasses it takes all the fun out of being a cop.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-03-21 9:37 PM
2018-03-22 8:30 AM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
I know, where have all the evil geniuses of this world gone?

(Drevil.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Drevil.jpg (8KB - 1 downloads)
2018-03-22 12:23 PM

User image

Regular

LOL

Thanks Obama!!

When that is your response, I guess that means there is nothing you can say other than, "Yes, hessma, you are right. I have no comeback."

2018-03-26 12:05 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
2018-03-31 6:01 PM

User image

, Arizona
It's true, and this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI&feature=youtu.be
2018-03-31 11:18 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Pro

That's what you get for watching TV for anything other than sports.

2018-04-09 11:26 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
So this was 'reported' on Yahoo 'News':

"President Donald Trump’s “addiction to Fox News” has been slammed by a CNN host, who suggested POTUS’ love of the channel is prompting him to take “impulsive actions.”"

I have no problem with op-eds and commentaries but the distinction between news and commentary is been so blurred by both sides. This is 100% opinion but it being perpetuated as news!

I occasionally flip to CNN to see if they are reporting on any news. Nope, just anther "panel" of experts.....people I've never heard of who often times look to be in their late 20s giving their 'analysis' and opinions. I've gotten where I cannot stand panels on the news anymore. It'd be one thing if the had people on both sides of the isle. But also they need to have people that have some credibility. Just because you have a poly-sci degree does not make you an expert on international trade policy or immigration or gun violence.

Oh well, I watch a little bit then end up watching Saving Private Ryan or Groundhog Day or Dual Survival or Antiques Roadshow on my DVR.

2018-04-09 12:09 PM

User image

Pro

Wicked Tuna

2018-04-09 12:37 PM

User image

Katy, Texas
The best way to watch the news is the way I get to the bottom of any "who broke it" story with my kids. Listen to each version and end up somewhere in the middle, allowing my knowledge of each one's bias tendency to fine tune where exactly it lands.
2018-04-09 12:56 PM
in reply to: 3mar

User image

Pro

I always just took turns blaming my kids for anything that happened.  And sometimes I skipped a turn if I was particularly pissed at any of them.  Life ain't fair.......go to your room and shut up.

2018-04-10 7:42 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Wicked Tuna

I root for Capt. Tyler. He's a d-bag, but not as doushay as the guys on the Dot com.
2018-04-10 7:44 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro

I pray for the dotcom to sink every time I turn it on.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Media bias Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Media spin.....

Started by Rogillio
Views: 331 Posts: 8

2018-02-20 4:29 PM Rogillio

Trump hating media jumps the shark!

Started by Rogillio
Views: 475 Posts: 3

2018-01-20 2:07 PM Rogillio