Other Resources The Political Joe » Now THIS is real reporting! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-09 1:26 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Now THIS is real reporting!
"Teen girl humiliated after school official made her cover ‘protruding’ nipples"

The New York Post got the scoop on this 'breaking news' and Fox News thought it was worth repeating!

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/04/07/teen-girl-humiliated-af...

My HS had a dress code. Guys had to wear belts with their jeans. You could not wear tee-shirts or shirts with anything written on them. And girls had to wear bras. I remember one time a girl who was very well endowed came to school in a fuzzy sweater and braless. Before noon every boy in the whole school was searching the halls to get a look at Vickie swaying down the hall! The news of her attire had gone viral long before anyone knew what it meant to go viral. She was sent home early that day....it did not make headlines.

RE the Band-Aids.....for my first marathon I knew nothing about technical shirts. I wore a cotton tee-shirt....that rubbed my nips till they bled! For my next marathon I put those round Band-Aids on my nips. Worked great. Eventually I learned about Coolmax.

Oh, even though I regretted wearing cotton during that first marathon it turned out to be really cool. It was a tee-shirt from my first triathlon, the Rocketman. So all along the course the spectators called me Rocketmen. "Looking good Rocketman" they would lie.

Back to the story. "The 17-year-old from Florida was so embarrassed that she left school early." So she was so embarrassed she left school....next thing you know her picture and the story in on national news. Some reporters should be fired! This is NOT national news....it's not even local news!

Edited by Rogillio 2018-04-09 1:31 PM

2018-04-09 6:21 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Now THIS is real reporting!
We are tough on nipples in Florida. Remember that on your next visit to Disney World. Hate to see a family vacation ruined.
2018-04-09 9:13 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro

I miss the 60's and early 70's.

2018-04-10 7:37 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Rogillio

"Teen girl humiliated after school official made her cover ‘protruding’ nipples"

The New York Post got the scoop on this 'breaking news' and Fox News thought it was worth repeating!

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/04/07/teen-girl-humiliated-af...

My HS had a dress code. Guys had to wear belts with their jeans. You could not wear tee-shirts or shirts with anything written on them. And girls had to wear bras. I remember one time a girl who was very well endowed came to school in a fuzzy sweater and braless. Before noon every boy in the whole school was searching the halls to get a look at Vickie swaying down the hall! The news of her attire had gone viral long before anyone knew what it meant to go viral. She was sent home early that day....it did not make headlines.

RE the Band-Aids.....for my first marathon I knew nothing about technical shirts. I wore a cotton tee-shirt....that rubbed my nips till they bled! For my next marathon I put those round Band-Aids on my nips. Worked great. Eventually I learned about Coolmax.

Oh, even though I regretted wearing cotton during that first marathon it turned out to be really cool. It was a tee-shirt from my first triathlon, the Rocketman. So all along the course the spectators called me Rocketmen. "Looking good Rocketman" they would lie.

Back to the story. "The 17-year-old from Florida was so embarrassed that she left school early." So she was so embarrassed she left school....next thing you know her picture and the story in on national news. Some reporters should be fired! This is NOT national news....it's not even local news!

I did a ten miler wearing the race tee; it was colder than I expected race morning and the packet had a long sleeve tee in it, I put it on. So it was unwashed (sandpaper) and a brisk November morning. My intro to bleeding nipples. I have no idea how long I was sporting the 'pink dots' and wasn't aware of them until my wife crossed the finish line. She was like, "Oh cool, they have wine in the party tent? You spilled it all over yourself."
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Now THIS is real reporting! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

btw Rog, I am so sorry Pages: 1 2

Started by spudone
Views: 1399 Posts: 30

2017-12-04 4:41 PM Bob Loblaw