Other Resources The Political Joe » Pardon me sir... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-13 7:20 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Pardon me sir...
Talk that Trump is considering pardoning Scooter Libby. The left will be furious. But nothing will compare to them coming unglued when he pardons Monaford, Gate, Flynn and Cohen. The left will be donning puzzy hats and taking to the streets and I will be making popcorn and sitting back to watch the show.

Ironically or maybe coincidently I read an article last night where Rush Limbaugh was suggesting that Trump should pardon Cohen. He suggested that Trump could pardon him even before he is indicted. It would be a bold and gutsy move but Trump doesn't seem to give a rip about optics.

People either think Trump is a moron or is playing 3-D chess. In 2-D chess, there are 288+ billion different possible positions after four moves apiece. Presumably that number goes up exponentially for 3-D chess. I've only ever seen 3-D chess on Star Trek...but I digress. In either case, moron or genius, that he is unpredictable is demonstrably true. Does he fly by the seat of his pants or does he want us to think he is flying by the seat of his pants as part of a maneuvering? We may never know....

2018-04-14 5:36 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Pardon me sir...
“National Security attorney Bradley Moss: “this is the President publicly stating that he will pardon people no matter what the legal experts say about the wisdom of such an action, and is daring Mueller and his political opponents to try and stop him.””

Evidently Trumps reads my BT posts.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Pardon me sir... Rss Feed