of 2

2018-04-23 3:15 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Keystone DNC

Originally posted by Left Brain

Hell, without racial issues the Democrats have NOTHING.....they HAVE to keep them front and center.

almost hit you up this morning.  Was in St Louis for a couple hours.  Flew a good friend there for a meeting.

2018-04-23 3:51 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro

You should have.....any time you're in town and need to kill a few hours or whatever let me know. 

2018-04-24 8:21 AM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Originally posted by Oysterboy
Originally posted by Rogillio I think the GOP's secret weapon is Hillary. She continues to insult millions of American in her characterization of Trump supporters. But politics being what it is, I don't think the GOP is smart enough or brazen enough to capitalize on it. I thought Romney could have destroyed Obama but he was took 'statesmen like' to attack Obama like he should have. Trump does not have the political couth of a statesman and that resonated with a lot of people.
HRC needs to STFU, she lost, end of story. If she does that Trump has limited targets and is his own worst enemy.

This should apply to all democrats, media and all.......shouldn't it?  Why single her out?

Nah, I'm good with the first amendment.
2018-04-24 8:22 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Rogillio

"Donna Brazile admitted that they destroyed the DNC server, and that the FBI never looked at it. The FBI only was given a copy of what was on the server."

Gonna be hard to prove the server was actually hacked (as opposed to an inside job of someone leaking the email) since the would not turn the server over to the FBI. WikiLeaks has denied involvement which is very uncharacteristic of them.

"A letter from Stone’s lawyers to the DNC said, “One purpose of this letter is to advise the DNC we intend to test the basic underlying claims that “Russians” hacked, stole, and disseminated DNC data, rather than the various other plausible scenarios, including internal theft.”"

Good call Mike.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Some people say I'm schizophrenic.

No they don't.

Yes they do.

2018-04-24 8:51 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio I think the GOP's secret weapon is Hillary. She continues to insult millions of American in her characterization of Trump supporters. But politics being what it is, I don't think the GOP is smart enough or brazen enough to capitalize on it. I thought Romney could have destroyed Obama but he was took 'statesmen like' to attack Obama like he should have. Trump does not have the political couth of a statesman and that resonated with a lot of people.
HRC needs to STFU, she lost, end of story. If she does that Trump has limited targets and is his own worst enemy.

This should apply to all democrats, media and all.......shouldn't it?  Why single her out?

Nah, I'm good with the first amendment.

Oh, me too.......which is why I get tired of the left shouting down anyone who doesn't agree with them.  And really, if you are for the 2nd amendment as much as you protest to be, then it should be ok for Hillary to keep talking too, yeah? 

And sure, the media can say whatever they want.......as long as they stop blurring the line between "news" and "opinion".  IMO this is done intentionally, and continuously with this particular President.  You know it is, I know it is, and any halfway intelligent person can see it as well. 

Like I said before.....it makes my position (and MANY more like me) very easy......whatever the left wants I just say no......end of discussion.  It's a shame, because I think there was plenty of common ground before the reaction to the last Presidential election.....but that gap of commonality has closed considerably.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-04-24 8:56 AM
2018-04-25 6:50 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

are you all forgetting what fox "news" used to do with obama.  It was breaking news that he ate mustard on his hamburger.  They did the same except that obama was not tweeting out is a$$

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Keystone DNC Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

DNC Server NOT hacked!

Started by Rogillio
Views: 404 Posts: 3

2018-03-29 7:25 AM tuwood

DNC

Started by Rogillio
Views: 385 Posts: 6

2018-03-15 8:34 AM Rogillio