Other Resources The Political Joe » Keystone DNC Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2018-04-20 10:23 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Keystone DNC
"Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election"

This will be fun to watch. Democrats are doubling down on the Russia thing. If they can't find criminal conspiracy they will find civil liability with a lot lower bar. My guess is they know the Russia/Trump train is running on empty and they are searching for ways to keep the story alive.

2018-04-20 10:51 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Keystone DNC

Originally posted by Rogillio "Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election" This will be fun to watch. Democrats are doubling down on the Russia thing. If they can't find criminal conspiracy they will find civil liability with a lot lower bar. My guess is they know the Russia/Trump train is running on empty and they are searching for ways to keep the story alive.

It's like the crescendo of the everybody gets a trophy movement.  We didn't win, but we're going to scream and pout and sue and and and until you give us our trophy.
It's honestly the first time we've ever witnessed the non-peaceful transfer of power.  The DNC will not let go of the election and will do ANYTHING they can to undo it.  It's an absolute joke and is damaging the DNC so bigly that it's hard to see how they ever recover.

2018-04-20 11:36 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

oh so its your generation who wants the trophies, got it.

2018-04-20 11:46 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by dmiller5

Elaborate?
2018-04-20 11:50 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by dmiller5

We already have the trophy, and because we won it we don't want to give it to the losers.  That's kind of how it works. ;-)

2018-04-20 12:26 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
This is how liberalism works. If you fail to accomplish your goal either thru legislation or the ballot box, go to court and find a liberal judge to rule in your favor. Both houses of congress found no Trump/Russian conspiracy and after 17 lawyers, 11 months, hundreds of witnesses, thousands of document and 10 million dollars it appears that Mueller's team will strike out as well. So now they will file a civil suit which will mean NOTHING but will keep the story alive hopefully till Nov.

My guess is the RNC will counter-sue claiming that the DNC is intentionally trying to slander the GOP with their fictitious allegations. [key music from Benny Hill show]

2018-04-20 12:37 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
"Andrew McCabe Preparing To Sue Trump For Wrongful Termination, Defamation"

Given the fact that the IG just referred criminal charges, this is pretty ballsy. SMH. Be funny to see Trump's team put Comey on the stand as their key witness. Treat him as a hostile witness. Have him swear under oath that he did not authorize McCabe to leak stuff to the press.

I'm reminded of the woman who was to have her right leg amputated due to a sever infection. By mistake they cut off the wrong leg! Of course then they had to go back and cut off the bad leg.

People suggested she should sue! But her lawyer to her.......

wait for it.....

she didn't have a leg to stand on.

I don't think McCabe does either. I think he is trying to justify collecting $500k via gofundme for his legal defense....before he was even charged!

2018-04-20 12:53 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Foithamoire.....it just occurred to me, this will also give DOJ the chance to depose Strzok and his hoe about their text messages referring to a "meeting with Andy".

I can't believe those two haven't been fired and/or indicted yet....but I guess the IG and the US Attorney are still digging. More heads will fall....
2018-04-20 1:02 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio Foithamoire.....it just occurred to me, this will also give DOJ the chance to depose Strzok and his hoe about their text messages referring to a "meeting with Andy". I can't believe those two haven't been fired and/or indicted yet....but I guess the IG and the US Attorney are still digging. More heads will fall....

There are some interesting angles that could head in directions the DNC doesn't want.  For example this would open up the DNC to legal discovery on Podesta's emails and potentially Hillary's server.

2018-04-20 1:10 PM

User image

Regular
Originally posted by Rogillio

"Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election"

This will be fun to watch. Democrats are doubling down on the Russia thing. If they can't find criminal conspiracy they will find civil liability with a lot lower bar. My guess is they know the Russia/Trump train is running on empty and they are searching for ways to keep the story alive.

This reeks of desperation and could truly backfire on them. It looks like this is the only idea they have at this point to win an election. I hope people are smart enough to see through this smokescreen and ask direct questions of what they plan to do for Americans.
2018-04-20 1:18 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
"Donna Brazile admitted that they destroyed the DNC server, and that the FBI never looked at it. The FBI only was given a copy of what was on the server."

Gonna be hard to prove the server was actually hacked (as opposed to an inside job of someone leaking the email) since the would not turn the server over to the FBI. WikiLeaks has denied involvement which is very uncharacteristic of them.

2018-04-21 11:21 AM
in reply to: hessma

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by hessma

This reeks of desperation and could truly backfire on them. It looks like this is the only idea they have at this point to win an election. I hope people are smart enough to see through this smokescreen and ask direct questions of what they plan to do for Americans.

I see the smokescreen and you see the smokescreen. But they're counting on obedient sheep to consume the spoon-fed narrative without question. They've had considerable success at it so far. It's what they do.
2018-04-22 7:47 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by mdg2003

I see the smokescreen and you see the smokescreen. But they're counting on obedient sheep to consume the spoon-fed narrative without question. They've had considerable success at it so far. It's what they do.

Good working definition of the political process
2018-04-22 8:29 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

This one is risky IMO as it has the potential to backfire and blow up in their face. Assuming it survives summary dismissal - which would make them look stupid if it doesn’t - the discovery could expose DNC corruption.

First thing they need to do is prove the server was actually hacked over the internet and that the emails were not simply downloaded to a thumb drive by a disgruntled campaign worker and give to WikiLeaks. The DNC refused to turn over the server to the FBI so they could use their forensic tool to determine if it was indeed hacked. I wonder why?

I’ve been reading that not democrats are on board with this.

The dems are still trying to figure out why Hillary lost. I will make it easy for them, she lost because Trump had more electoral votes. ;-). The Russians did not hack her calendar and cancel her Wisconsin visit just before the election.
2018-04-22 8:36 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Floriduh

This one is risky IMO as it has the potential to backfire and blow up in their face. Assuming it survives summary dismissal - which would make them look stupid if it doesn’t - the discovery could expose DNC corruption.

First thing they need to do is prove the server was actually hacked over the internet and that the emails were not simply downloaded to a thumb drive by a disgruntled campaign worker and give to WikiLeaks. The DNC refused to turn over the server to the FBI so they could use their forensic tool to determine if it was indeed hacked. I wonder why?

The dems are still trying to figure out why Hillary lost. I will make it easy for them, she lost because Trump had more electoral votes. ;-). The Russians did not hack her calendar and cancel her Wisconsin visit just before the election.

I do not understand the gambit here. It is not like the probe is cooling down in the foreseeable future, and the stuff in NYC and Trump's reactionary tweets just keeps the whole matter on top of the news cycle. I don't understand what the DNC has to benefit from this other than as a half-azzed fundraising tool.

EDIT: Just watched Perez on MTP, he really didn't have a good reason for filing this lawsuit. The dems are sorely in need of a leader, but this sorta thing happens when there is not a single leader to rally around. Prolly gotta wait until 2020 before we know who will take that mantle.

Edited by Oysterboy 2018-04-22 8:45 AM
2018-04-22 9:52 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

I do not understand the gambit here. It is not like the probe is cooling down in the foreseeable future, and the stuff in NYC and Trump's reactionary tweets just keeps the whole matter on top of the news cycle. I don't understand what the DNC has to benefit from this other than as a half-azzed fundraising tool.

EDIT: Just watched Perez on MTP, he really didn't have a good reason for filing this lawsuit. The dems are sorely in need of a leader, but this sorta thing happens when there is not a single leader to rally around. Prolly gotta wait until 2020 before we know who will take that mantle.

Banging my head trying to figure out who they put up front this time; I bet Kerry would step up if asked. I just don't know how toxic he remains after his troops gaffe. I'm looking at Julian Castro for veep. Hillary would be our President right now if they had run him with her. All indications were that he was the guy when they pulled him out of SA and put him in HUD. Their mistake was assuming at some point they did not need the hispanic vote because she had it in the bag; enter Timmy Kaine. Castro is making rounds right now and I think they run him in some capacity. Either on his own for Potus or as Veep. My guess will be veep. The Hispanic vote is a force to be reckoned with, as it stands they're driving Texas from deep red to shades of purple.

2018-04-22 11:03 AM
in reply to: #5242037

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Nearly impossible to know who will emerge, likely not someone from the HRC camp as they are yesterday’s news. After 2012 Obama win, would you have guessed Trump would be GOP leader in 2016?
2018-04-23 9:14 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio "Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election" This will be fun to watch. Democrats are doubling down on the Russia thing. If they can't find criminal conspiracy they will find civil liability with a lot lower bar. My guess is they know the Russia/Trump train is running on empty and they are searching for ways to keep the story alive.
This one is risky IMO as it has the potential to backfire and blow up in their face. Assuming it survives summary dismissal - which would make them look stupid if it doesn’t - the discovery could expose DNC corruption. First thing they need to do is prove the server was actually hacked over the internet and that the emails were not simply downloaded to a thumb drive by a disgruntled campaign worker and give to WikiLeaks. The DNC refused to turn over the server to the FBI so they could use their forensic tool to determine if it was indeed hacked. I wonder why? I’ve been reading that not democrats are on board with this. The dems are still trying to figure out why Hillary lost. I will make it easy for them, she lost because Trump had more electoral votes. ;-). The Russians did not hack her calendar and cancel her Wisconsin visit just before the election.
I do not understand the gambit here. It is not like the probe is cooling down in the foreseeable future, and the stuff in NYC and Trump's reactionary tweets just keeps the whole matter on top of the news cycle. I don't understand what the DNC has to benefit from this other than as a half-azzed fundraising tool. EDIT: Just watched Perez on MTP, he really didn't have a good reason for filing this lawsuit. The dems are sorely in need of a leader, but this sorta thing happens when there is not a single leader to rally around. Prolly gotta wait until 2020 before we know who will take that mantle.

my understanding is that they basically refiled an old lawsuit from last year to get it to the top of the news cycle and fund raise off it. 

2018-04-23 9:41 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by tuwood

This one is risky IMO as it has the potential to backfire and blow up in their face. Assuming it survives summary dismissal - which would make them look stupid if it doesn’t - the discovery could expose DNC corruption. First thing they need to do is prove the server was actually hacked over the internet and that the emails were not simply downloaded to a thumb drive by a disgruntled campaign worker and give to WikiLeaks. The DNC refused to turn over the server to the FBI so they could use their forensic tool to determine if it was indeed hacked. I wonder why? I’ve been reading that not democrats are on board with this. The dems are still trying to figure out why Hillary lost. I will make it easy for them, she lost because Trump had more electoral votes. ;-). The Russians did not hack her calendar and cancel her Wisconsin visit just before the election.
I do not understand the gambit here. It is not like the probe is cooling down in the foreseeable future, and the stuff in NYC and Trump's reactionary tweets just keeps the whole matter on top of the news cycle. I don't understand what the DNC has to benefit from this other than as a half-azzed fundraising tool. EDIT: Just watched Perez on MTP, he really didn't have a good reason for filing this lawsuit. The dems are sorely in need of a leader, but this sorta thing happens when there is not a single leader to rally around. Prolly gotta wait until 2020 before we know who will take that mantle.

my understanding is that they basically refiled an old lawsuit from last year to get it to the top of the news cycle and fund raise off it. 

I had read the statue of limitation was about to run out so they had to file. They can sit on it now but they succeeded in keeping the option open.

My guess is they are buying time to wait on the Mueller criminal investigation. If he finds criminal activity then they will proceed with the civil ca$e. It Mueller finds no conspiracy my guess is they will drop the civil case or it will get tossed out.

It's a risky move. The Trump team is already claiming the will finally have access to Shutlz's laptop. Of course, that is coming out regardless as the IG investigates the congressional IT Charlie-foxtrot.

2018-04-23 10:31 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Banging my head trying to figure out who they put up front this time; I bet Kerry would step up if asked. I just don't know how toxic he remains after his troops gaffe. I'm looking at Julian Castro for veep. Hillary would be our President right now if they had run him with her. All indications were that he was the guy when they pulled him out of SA and put him in HUD. Their mistake was assuming at some point they did not need the hispanic vote because she had it in the bag; enter Timmy Kaine. Castro is making rounds right now and I think they run him in some capacity. Either on his own for Potus or as Veep. My guess will be veep. The Hispanic vote is a force to be reckoned with, as it stands they're driving Texas from deep red to shades of purple.

I will 100% guarantee you that the Dem ticket in 2020 will have a Hispanic, African American, and/or a woman on it. To run two middle-aged men would be demographically stupid.
2018-04-23 11:06 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I think the GOP's secret weapon is Hillary. She continues to insult millions of American in her characterization of Trump supporters.

But politics being what it is, I don't think the GOP is smart enough or brazen enough to capitalize on it. I thought Romney could have destroyed Obama but he was took 'statesmen like' to attack Obama like he should have. Trump does not have the political couth of a statesman and that resonated with a lot of people.

2018-04-23 12:51 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

I think the GOP's secret weapon is Hillary. She continues to insult millions of American in her characterization of Trump supporters.

But politics being what it is, I don't think the GOP is smart enough or brazen enough to capitalize on it. I thought Romney could have destroyed Obama but he was took 'statesmen like' to attack Obama like he should have. Trump does not have the political couth of a statesman and that resonated with a lot of people.

HRC needs to STFU, she lost, end of story. If she does that Trump has limited targets and is his own worst enemy.
2018-04-23 1:06 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio I think the GOP's secret weapon is Hillary. She continues to insult millions of American in her characterization of Trump supporters. But politics being what it is, I don't think the GOP is smart enough or brazen enough to capitalize on it. I thought Romney could have destroyed Obama but he was took 'statesmen like' to attack Obama like he should have. Trump does not have the political couth of a statesman and that resonated with a lot of people.
HRC needs to STFU, she lost, end of story. If she does that Trump has limited targets and is his own worst enemy.

This should apply to all democrats, media and all.......shouldn't it?  Why single her out?

2018-04-23 2:24 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I will 100% guarantee you that the Dem ticket in 2020 will have a Hispanic, African American, and/or a woman on it. To run two middle-aged men would be demographically stupid.

Why do demographics matter?  Is one particular race or sex superior to the others?  ;-) (tongue inserted in cheek)

2018-04-23 2:44 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Hell, without racial issues the Democrats have NOTHING.....they HAVE to keep them front and center.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-04-23 2:44 PM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Keystone DNC Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

DNC Server NOT hacked!

Started by Rogillio
Views: 404 Posts: 3

2018-03-29 7:25 AM tuwood

DNC

Started by Rogillio
Views: 386 Posts: 6