Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump scandle du jour Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-05-02 12:20 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Trump scandle du jour
Allegedly Trump wrote his own health letter! LOL

It just gets funnier by the day. First off, if the doctor signed the letter that was dictated to him by Trump, the AMA should pull his license for unethical conduct.

More importantly, who cares! There are few things I am less interested in than the 'health' of the president. If he has a massive coronary the 'health letter' is not going to save him. If Trump die, Pence will take up the mantel and press on. We all know of marathoner and triathletes who are in tip-top shape who have a heart attack and die anyway. And we know others who don't take care of themselves and live forever!

Reminds me of a joke. Kid sees this very old man. He asked him the secret of longevity. The old man say, "Well, I smoke two packs of cigs a day, I drink a 1/5 of whiskey for breakfast and another for dinner and I sleep with a different prostitute every night." The young kid was amazed! "Wow" he said, "and how old are you?" The guy says, "I'm....42."

2018-05-02 4:00 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Trump scandle du jour
But Rog, if you recall Trump made a HUGE deal out of HRC's health during the campaign. I too think this is a stupid story but we need to remember the time and context of this letter.
2018-05-02 4:14 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Oysterboy But Rog, if you recall Trump made a HUGE deal out of HRC's health during the campaign. I too think this is a stupid story but we need to remember the time and context of this letter.

It was a campaign....who cares?  Remember Obama's mic drop, and on and on. We could trade those all day. This is just another distraction.....more poop on the wall to see if it will stick.  They look like morons.  This is a well orchestrated effort to get in the way of this duly elected President and his policies.  I'm just digging in deeper......and I'm not nearly alone.

2018-05-02 6:48 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Oysterboy But Rog, if you recall Trump made a HUGE deal out of HRC's health during the campaign. I too think this is a stupid story but we need to remember the time and context of this letter.

It was a campaign....who cares?  Remember Obama's mic drop, and on and on. We could trade those all day. This is just another distraction.....more poop on the wall to see if it will stick.  They look like morons.  This is a well orchestrated effort to get in the way of this duly elected President and his policies.  I'm just digging in deeper......and I'm not nearly alone.

I can't imagine who would be happy with how things are.
2018-05-02 8:58 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Why?  I've got a President that cut taxes, cut regulations to free up business, has taken a hard line against unfair trade, has pushed N Korea to the table, the economy is growing, drew a line against chemical weapons and enforced it, stands up for the 2nd amendment, appointed a good conservative to the supreme court, is working on dismantling a health insurance system that was unsustainable, my retirement portfolio is up 17% since he took office, and continues to fight against illegal immigration.....all while being dragged through any crap that the opposition party can muster.

What's not to like?

Edited by Left Brain 2018-05-02 9:00 PM
2018-05-03 7:51 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Why?  I've got a President that cut taxes, cut regulations to free up business, has taken a hard line against unfair trade, has pushed N Korea to the table, the economy is growing, drew a line against chemical weapons and enforced it, stands up for the 2nd amendment, appointed a good conservative to the supreme court, is working on dismantling a health insurance system that was unsustainable, my retirement portfolio is up 17% since he took office, and continues to fight against illegal immigration.....all while being dragged through any crap that the opposition party can muster.

What's not to like?

I would add pulled out of that stupid Paris accord, is working hard to curb illegal immigration, has almost destroyed ISIS, plans to bring our troops home from Afghanistan and Syria, is working to level the playing field on trade, is remaking the judiciary with conservative constitutionalist judges, approved Keystone, is working to renegotiate NAFTA, unemployment claims at a 45 year low, we have the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment in history, consumer confidence the highest since 2000, illegal border crossings down 40%, got the Obamacare mandate repealed, 12 month GDP growth at 2.9%...the list goes on and on.

But I think the ultimate question is this, "Is Trump doing and/or trying to do what he promised he was going to do if he got elected?" and the answer to that is an unequivocal yes. And that is what resonates with people. People are sick of putting people in office and then when they get there, they just melt into the swamp. That's the reason the Tea Party withered and died.

I don't like Trump personally, as a person. Would not want him over for dinner or a cold beer. If I offered him a beer, he'd probably ask for a glass and I'd have to say "GTFU of my house!" He is part of the rich bourgeoisie, he is not articulate and often incoherent. But all that really matters is results. Are you gonna change the country for the better? Yes. Are you going to do what you promised you'd do if you got elected? Yes. Are you going to put America's interests ahead of global interests? Yes.

2018-05-03 4:07 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

What's not to like?

/slowclap 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump scandle du jour Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Joke de jour

Started by Rogillio
Views: 187 Posts: 1

2018-03-29 11:31 AM Rogillio

Trump is owned by the banks

Started by tuwood
Views: 402 Posts: 4