Other Resources The Political Joe » Manafort hit's Mueller with a left cross.... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-05-04 12:04 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Manafort hit's Mueller with a left cross....
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/05/04/mueller_probe_...

In this corner we have the highly disputed heavy weight hand of the gubment. I the other corner we have a peon nobody who was minding his own business when the car he was a passenger in got pulled over. He was searched and they found he a $30 bag of pot in his pocket and some coke in his hip pocket and a counterfeit $100 bill in his pocket.

But Manaford comes out swinging and lands the first blow to Mueller's chin with a left-cross as he asks for a total dismissal claiming he was not even driving the car and there was no probable cause to search him in the first place.

The ref steps in and says the fact that the popo had already been investigating Manaford on a unpaid parking ticket is not germane to the case. Mueller's team counters with "The gd Germans got nothing to do with it!"

The judge chuckles and said, "C'mon man, who you trying to kid her. I was born at night but not last night. You clearly have a hardon for the president and are just using Manaford as a way to try to impeach Trump. Who died and left you boss anyway? I want to see your papers......run along now and come back with paper or a danm good reason why you can't show me the papers."

Anyway, that is what I got out of the article.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Manafort hit's Mueller with a left cross.... Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Mueller investigates Barron Trump

Started by Rogillio
Views: 359 Posts: 5

2018-04-16 8:50 AM Rogillio

Trump vs Mueller

Started by Rogillio
Views: 420 Posts: 14

2018-04-04 2:32 PM Rogillio

Mueller Inidcts Russians Pages: 1 2

Started by Rogillio
Views: 1214 Posts: 45