Other Resources The Political Joe » The gift that just keeps on giving.... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-05-07 11:36 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: The gift that just keeps on giving....
"Former secretary of State and Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton met with the leader of New Zealand at an unofficial breakfast Monday, where she complained that she didn’t receive fair treatment in the U.S. election.

“I was surprised at the level of ingrained sexism and misogyny in people’s reactions and the coverage of the campaign,” Clinton told New Zealand news outlet The Stuff. “And the more I thought about it and studied about it, the more I realized was a factor.”"

Evidently no one has t guts or credibility in Hillary's eye to convince her to STFU and quit making the democrat party look like a bunch of crybaby sore losers. Accept responsibility for your failed candidacy and the fact that you have too much baggage and people just don't like you! It has nothing to do with you being a woman! It has to do with Whitewater, Benghazi, your failed State Department decisions, your use of a private email secret private email server use to conduct US State Department business and your lack of candor when caught, the Clinton Foundation, Uranium 1 and yellow cake, pay for play at the State Department, your enabling and help Bill Clinton attack and slander the women he victimized and your complete and utter lack of accomplishments as a Senator and as Sec of State and probably most important, your arrogant sense of entitlement ("Why am I not 50 points ahead in the polls) and your insulting millions of 'deplorable' Americans and your secret speeches to Wall Street players.....

But Hillary still thinks/claims that she is the victim of sexism and misogyny.....so the 60 million people who voted for Trump are sexist and misogynists and voted for Trump because they hate woman. SMH

Keep it up lady! Ever time you open your mouth you make the news and confirm to people they made the right chose in 2016 and resolve to make it to the polls this November. You, the antigun Parkland students, Mueller and the whole Trump-hating MSM have a terrific get-out-the-republican vote campaign.

2018-05-08 8:48 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: The gift that just keeps on giving....

I am legitimately trying to understand the strategy.  I think it's mostly about money for her because she's getting paid for these speeches.  So basically she regurgitates red meat (or tofu) for her base to make money.  It's obviously not changing one mind that voted for Trump to now say "you know what, she's right I should have voted for her..."

2018-05-08 9:56 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: The gift that just keeps on giving....
Originally posted by tuwood

I am legitimately trying to understand the strategy.  I think it's mostly about money for her because she's getting paid for these speeches.  So basically she regurgitates red meat (or tofu) for her base to make money.  It's obviously not changing one mind that voted for Trump to now say "you know what, she's right I should have voted for her..."

I think she honestly thinks she got robbed of her dream to be the first female POTUS. She felt she had earned it by kissing Obama's butt for 4. She despised Obama for beating her in 2008 and had so suck it up and 'serve' him. It was an obvious deal of "Bill Clinton agreed to endorse and campaign for Obama in exchange Obama would appoint Hillary to the most powerful cabinet position/POTUS-resume-builder. So for 4 years she paid her dues and put on a happy face and pretended to like the man she despised. Now it was her time! She was a Clinton and as such was loved by nearly all democrats. She was woman and would get all the women voters just as Obama got all the black voters. It was pretty much a slam-dunk. The MSM told her over and over, day after day that she was going to be the next POTUS! Every time she turned on the news she was told she was way ahead in the polls and it was mathematically impossible for her to lose. She had the FBI, Obama's staff and the State Department working on her side. There was no way in hail she was not going to be the first female POTUS. She was already picking out drapes for the WH.....

And then she lost. How could this happen? How did she get robbed? Must be because of.......

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » The gift that just keeps on giving.... Rss Feed