Other Resources The Political Joe » Schneiderman resigns Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-05-08 8:54 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: Schneiderman resigns

Trump sure does seem to know everything about powerful peoples private lives.  I'm not convinced yet, but I suspect Trump and his team are behind a lot of these people getting drawn out. 

2018-05-08 9:00 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Schneiderman resigns

Yeah.....sure are a lot of glass houses getting broke up by the rocks they throw at President Trump. LMAO

2018-05-08 9:09 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

“Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion” - Karl Marx

The Democrats are really running up the score getting caught doing exactly what they're accusing the Republicans of doing.  I was just watching an Antifa protest video and those guys were worse than any Klan rally I've ever seen documented.  The hate and vitriol was stunning.  There was a black dude that just tried walking by them on the sidewalk and they attacked him (and summarily got their behinds kicked as a result)  lol

2018-05-08 9:41 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Alabama
Guess it goes to show you never really know what demons people are fighting in their lives.

I worked for a man back in the m1980s who was a prince of guy. He had 5 daughters and was the nicest, most honest and forthright and genuine person you'd ever want to meet. He was thoughtful and caring to everyone and never spoke a cross word to anyone. He was loved by all. I knew him and his daughters for 20 years.

One day I got the news that he had committed suicide. Cranked the car up in the garage, fell asleep and never woke up. I went to his funeral and was just in shock. I asked his window if they knew why he committed suicide and she said, "Oh yeah, we know why he did it. Someday drop by the house for coffee and I'll tell you about it."

Well, I knew him well but did not know her very well so I never did make that coffee date. About a year later I talked to a co-worker who was also a close friend with my old boss and he told me the story. He said Tom (not his real name) had been sexually molesting his infant granddaughter. Had done it on multiple occasion and since he was unable to stop, he killed himself".

Dear lord! You know have knocked me over with a feather! This gentle, kind, thoughtful man....even now, years later, I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. I supposed it's like when someone goes postal and kills a bunch of people and they talk to friends and neighbors and they are shocked.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Schneiderman resigns Rss Feed