Other Resources The Political Joe » Refusing service to someone Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-06-25 7:46 AM

User image

Champion
10143
5000500010025
Alabama
Subject: Refusing service to someone
Refusing service to someone base on their political ideology is Nazism. So Sarah Sanders and her family were thrown out of a restaurant because the employees and the owners did not agree with her politics. First off, she is a press secretary! She does not make laws, she does not set policy! She speaks for the President. The left wingers talk about 'tolerance' and constantly and consistently show they are the least tolerant people on the planet! No now, it's not just refusing to let conservative speak at universities it is refusing service to someone because of the politics. Humiliating Sarah and her children is TDS gone to seed! The problem of course for the left is incidents like this do not sit well with middle America and they just make liberals look bad. and damage the 'brand'.

Edited by Rogillio 2018-06-25 7:56 AM


2018-06-25 8:26 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
6837
5000100050010010010025
Tejas
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone
Nobody will be marching in front of the place demanding it be shut down. Other than Fox carrying the story, there's barely whimper about it from the lamestream press. I just hope that people are taking notice and quietly choosing not to eat there again. I've started making those choices as a consumer. I'm not jumping on the noisy bandwagon and demanding any boycotts. But ask me where to go eat or buy something and you'll be given a list of where I spend my money. Absent from that list will be left leaning politically vocal companies. My own employer has become one of those companies and I won't wear the logo outside of the work environment. Ask me who to fly and my company won't be on that list I give you. We just hired Josh Ernest for Pete's sake!

Except for Apple of course, I love my iToys. Hey, we're all hypocritical at some point, right?
2018-06-25 9:29 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
10143
5000500010025
Alabama
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone
Originally posted by mdg2003

Nobody will be marching in front of the place demanding it be shut down. Other than Fox carrying the story, there's barely whimper about it from the lamestream press. I just hope that people are taking notice and quietly choosing not to eat there again. I've started making those choices as a consumer. I'm not jumping on the noisy bandwagon and demanding any boycotts. But ask me where to go eat or buy something and you'll be given a list of where I spend my money. Absent from that list will be left leaning politically vocal companies. My own employer has become one of those companies and I won't wear the logo outside of the work environment. Ask me who to fly and my company won't be on that list I give you. We just hired Josh Ernest for Pete's sake!

Except for Apple of course, I love my iToys. Hey, we're all hypocritical at some point, right?


And then Trump woke up and tweeted. I know a lot of people, mostly conservatives, think Trump should stop tweeting. But his tweets keep him in the news and helps him control the news cycle to a degree.
2018-06-25 9:40 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
15646
50005000500050010025
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

I'm ok with nobody serving anyone they don't want to serve.  Eventually we'll be right back to segregation if the trend catches on.  How dumb.

2018-06-25 10:54 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image


1300
1000100100100
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone
Originally posted by Left Brain

I'm ok with nobody serving anyone they don't want to serve.  Eventually we'll be right back to segregation if the trend catches on.  How dumb.

We will have water fountains and bathrooms that say liberals only or conservatives only.
2018-06-25 11:08 AM
in reply to: Goggles Pizzano

User image

Champion
10143
5000500010025
Alabama
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone
I can see the sign now:

"We refuse to serve blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, white people, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, atheist, women, homosexuals, transgender/identity confused, liberals, Russians, conservatives, socialists, porn stars, reporters, backhoe operators, handicapped people, little people, golfers, homeless people.....in other words, we are closed, go away!"



2018-06-25 11:26 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Champion
10143
5000500010025
Alabama
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone
"Democrats should also understand that these public tantrums and other slights are simply bad politics. Voters don’t respond well to angry chanting losers harassing people, or to vulgar celebrities, or to threats verging on intimidation and violence. There is nothing inspirational about it, and it makes the targets of the anger look that much more reasonable. If Democrats think this crazed behavior will generate a “blue wave” in November, they are mistaken." - USA Today

Pretty much what we've been saying here for a long time. Democrats need a better platform than "hate Trump" and "resist Trump". I think the problem with the democrat party now is they are headless. There no clear leader of the party. If they run on repealing the tax cuts, they will lose. They need to stand for something no against everything.
2018-06-25 11:55 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
15646
50005000500050010025
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

I'm also fine with letting the true colors show......it's about time these folks got exposed for what they are.

2018-06-26 9:35 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
15646
50005000500050010025
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the travel ban implemented last year by the Trump administration.  I wonder if it's safe for the justices to eat at the Loony Hen or whatever that restaurant is called?

2018-06-26 10:51 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
7496
50002000100100100100252525
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

Originally posted by Left Brain

The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the travel ban implemented last year by the Trump administration.  I wonder if it's safe for the justices to eat at the Loony Hen or whatever that restaurant is called?

The two Masterpiece dissenters can eat there, but the other 7 would not be welcome.  

From what I read, the justification asking her to leave was because some LBGT (I probably got that wrong) employees felt "uncomfortable"

2018-06-26 11:19 AM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

Champion
10143
5000500010025
Alabama
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone
Originally posted by McFuzz

Originally posted by Left Brain

The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the travel ban implemented last year by the Trump administration.  I wonder if it's safe for the justices to eat at the Loony Hen or whatever that restaurant is called?

The two Masterpiece dissenters can eat there, but the other 7 would not be welcome.  

From what I read, the justification asking her to leave was because some LBGT (I probably got that wrong) employees felt "uncomfortable"




I read somewhere that the Red Hen had some homosexuals employees. My guess it that they hate Sarah because of her Christian beliefs against homosexual behavior. So the employees called the owner and the owner came to the restaurant and threw Sarah's and her party of 8 out. She stated the reason as something like her moral opposition to Trump's policies. Guess she couldn't very well say 'because my homosexual employees hate you'.

Probably a good thing for Sarah that they left. I would not want the people preparing my dinner to be people who hate me!

RE the SCOTUS 5/4 decision. I think/hope Trump will get to replace 1 of the 4 dissenters (Ginsburg) with a conservative and replace the middle guy Kennedy with a constitutionalist.


2018-06-26 12:06 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
15646
50005000500050010025
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

Well, maybe Sarah and her group should have ordered a wedding cake. 

/sarcasm, because I don't even see  how who a business serves or doesn't serve is an issue.  You can throw me out of anywhere you want....I couldn't care less, I'll find another place.

2018-06-26 2:59 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
10663
500050005001002525
Tacoma, Washington
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

One of the later reports is that:

* Sarah and her husband went home after being ousted from the Red Hen.

* The rest of the party (of which most are very liberal) went to another local restaurant.

* The Red Hen owner (or apparently some one associated with the Red Hen) then organized a group to follow them to this new place and protest loudly outside.

* One of the people from the party then went out to tell them that the person they were protesting WASN'T EVEN THERE!

2018-06-28 8:24 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Master
2946
200050010010010010025
Centennial, CO
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

Originally posted by Rogillio "Democrats should also understand that these public tantrums and other slights are simply bad politics. Voters don’t respond well to angry chanting losers harassing people, or to vulgar celebrities, or to threats verging on intimidation and violence. There is nothing inspirational about it, and it makes the targets of the anger look that much more reasonable. If Democrats think this crazed behavior will generate a “blue wave” in November, they are mistaken." - USA Today Pretty much what we've been saying here for a long time. Democrats need a better platform than "hate Trump" and "resist Trump". I think the problem with the democrat party now is they are headless. There no clear leader of the party. If they run on repealing the tax cuts, they will lose. They need to stand for something no against everything.

 

You're right, they are headless.  They should run Hillary again.

2018-06-29 8:41 AM
in reply to: velocomp

User image

Champion
10143
5000500010025
Alabama
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone
Originally posted by velocomp

Originally posted by Rogillio "Democrats should also understand that these public tantrums and other slights are simply bad politics. Voters don’t respond well to angry chanting losers harassing people, or to vulgar celebrities, or to threats verging on intimidation and violence. There is nothing inspirational about it, and it makes the targets of the anger look that much more reasonable. If Democrats think this crazed behavior will generate a “blue wave” in November, they are mistaken." - USA Today Pretty much what we've been saying here for a long time. Democrats need a better platform than "hate Trump" and "resist Trump". I think the problem with the democrat party now is they are headless. There no clear leader of the party. If they run on repealing the tax cuts, they will lose. They need to stand for something no against everything.

 

You're right, they are headless.  They should run Hillary again.




Oddly enough.....

"Yahoo News released new polling from Harvard Thursday that indicated that former Vice President Joe Biden is the early frontrunner for the Democrat nomination to go against Trump. 32% of those polled preferred Biden in a head to head match-up with Trump. However, the polling also found that a surprising 18% of Democrats would favor a rematch of 2016. Hillary Clinton edged her way into the runner-up slot. Clinton’s 2016 upset at the hands of Trump was perhaps the most stunning election loss in the modern era."

I'm reminded of the scene in Animal House, WHACK! "Thank you sir, may I have another?!" WHACK!
2018-06-29 8:44 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
15646
50005000500050010025
Subject: RE: Refusing service to someone

The old guard for the Dems will not go quietly......and the new guard can't win.....at least not yet.  It's bad times for a party stuck on hating the President as their only talking point.



New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Refusing service to someone Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Someone will be looking for a new job soon.

Started by mdg2003
Views: 351 Posts: 11

2018-02-15 8:22 AM Rogillio