Other Resources The Political Joe » Locker Rooms Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-08-07 8:44 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Locker Rooms

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/natalia-mittelstadt/michigan-co...

“Mrs. H.” said that Rice—who is a transgender woman (a biological man who identifies as a woman)—looked like and was dressed as a man when she found him “standing in front of the mirror ‘applying makeup,’ where he had a full view of every single woman entering or exiting the shower area and every single locker, Mrs. H.’s locker, which was directly behind him within three (3) feet," reads the letter, which was sent to Planet Fitness CEO Chris Rondeau.

In an interview with ABC WFTV Channel 9, “Mrs. H.” said “He never told me he was transgender. I did not know. All I could see was there was a man in the locker room. He did not identify himself as transgender."

According to the letter, Rice was in the locker room “for at least an hour, ‘applying makeup,’” while she waited for him to leave. When he left, he was wearing the same clothes and had neither showered nor changed. There were also other incidents where women reported Rice being in the women’s locker rooms."

Wow, takes an hour to put on make-up? SMH.

I call my locker room story Static Cling. I get out of the shower and pick up my towel and give it a big shake out.....and a pair of pink panties goes flying across the crowded locker room. I had to retrieve them...."Uh....ahem...those are mine."

Another one. In the basement of one of my company's building there is a small locker room. I used to run about 5 miles every day on my lunch break and would go down there to shower. They had this 'gang shower' that had a single pole in the middle and 6 showerheads around in a circle. So one of my fellow runners, who would put to shame my wife's gelding, decides the shower is an appropriate place to do his post-run stretching. OMG! I think I took the shortest shower ever that day!

2018-08-07 9:24 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Locker Rooms

Originally posted by Rogillio https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/natalia-mittelstadt/michigan-co... “Mrs. H.” said that Rice—who is a transgender woman (a biological man who identifies as a woman)—looked like and was dressed as a man when she found him “standing in front of the mirror ‘applying makeup,’ where he had a full view of every single woman entering or exiting the shower area and every single locker, Mrs. H.’s locker, which was directly behind him within three (3) feet," reads the letter, which was sent to Planet Fitness CEO Chris Rondeau. In an interview with ABC WFTV Channel 9, “Mrs. H.” said “He never told me he was transgender. I did not know. All I could see was there was a man in the locker room. He did not identify himself as transgender." According to the letter, Rice was in the locker room “for at least an hour, ‘applying makeup,’” while she waited for him to leave. When he left, he was wearing the same clothes and had neither showered nor changed. There were also other incidents where women reported Rice being in the women’s locker rooms." Wow, takes an hour to put on make-up? SMH.

Is this related to Mike's chickens laying eggs? 

2018-08-07 9:50 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Rogillio https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/natalia-mittelstadt/michigan-co... “Mrs. H.” said that Rice—who is a transgender woman (a biological man who identifies as a woman)—looked like and was dressed as a man when she found him “standing in front of the mirror ‘applying makeup,’ where he had a full view of every single woman entering or exiting the shower area and every single locker, Mrs. H.’s locker, which was directly behind him within three (3) feet," reads the letter, which was sent to Planet Fitness CEO Chris Rondeau. In an interview with ABC WFTV Channel 9, “Mrs. H.” said “He never told me he was transgender. I did not know. All I could see was there was a man in the locker room. He did not identify himself as transgender." According to the letter, Rice was in the locker room “for at least an hour, ‘applying makeup,’” while she waited for him to leave. When he left, he was wearing the same clothes and had neither showered nor changed. There were also other incidents where women reported Rice being in the women’s locker rooms." Wow, takes an hour to put on make-up? SMH.

I'm not following...maybe I need more coffee.
2018-08-07 11:08 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas

Dude, he's talking about horses.
2018-08-07 11:10 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by mdg2003

[/QUOTE

or pink panties, hard to tell.
2018-08-07 11:24 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
So farmer cracks an egg open and it is empty. He grabs a shotgun and runs out to the chicken coop and says, "Which one of your dang roosters is wearing a condom?!"

Unless you intend to produce chickens, you don't need a cock. (can I say that on BT?) Personally, I never liked seeing the red blood 'dot' in my sunny-side up fried eggs.

2018-08-07 11:36 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by mdg2003

What do I know?  I was lost at "makeup".

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Locker Rooms Rss Feed