Other Resources The Political Joe » Beef Jerky - PSA Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-08-07 11:17 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Beef Jerky - PSA
My name is Mike Rogillio and I am a beef jerky addict.

About 6 or 8 months ago I ordered a 1 lb pack of hot and spice beef jerky from Amazon. It was awesome! It came in big 'sheets' and I take the sheets and cut into strips and then cur the strips into squares and keep in a bowl on my desk and snack throughout the day. Then I found the vendor's website and now order direct from them and save a little money. I set up a subscription and if your order is over $xx (I think $80) then shipping is free. I set the time period for shipments to avoid shipping cost. So every 6 weeks I get a big box of jerky sent automatically. You can also change or substitute items on your subscription. They have variety packs that awesome if you like to try different tastes and textures of jerky. This stuff beats anything I have ever found in local stores. It is not quite as good as my homemade stuff....but pretty close.

I find beef jerky to be the perfect snack! It is low fat, no carb, high protein, requires lots of chewing before swallowing so it lasts longer than say a bag of chips and it tastes great. What's not to love?!

https://peopleschoicebeefjerky.com/

2018-08-08 7:28 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: RE: Beef Jerky - PSA
Originally posted by Rogillio

My name is Mike Rogillio and I am a beef jerky addict.

About 6 or 8 months ago I ordered a 1 lb pack of hot and spice beef jerky from Amazon. It was awesome! It came in big 'sheets' and I take the sheets and cut into strips and then cur the strips into squares and keep in a bowl on my desk and snack throughout the day. Then I found the vendor's website and now order direct from them and save a little money. I set up a subscription and if your order is over $xx (I think $80) then shipping is free. I set the time period for shipments to avoid shipping cost. So every 6 weeks I get a big box of jerky sent automatically. You can also change or substitute items on your subscription. They have variety packs that awesome if you like to try different tastes and textures of jerky. This stuff beats anything I have ever found in local stores. It is not quite as good as my homemade stuff....but pretty close.

I find beef jerky to be the perfect snack! It is low fat, no carb, high protein, requires lots of chewing before swallowing so it lasts longer than say a bag of chips and it tastes great. What's not to love?!

https://peopleschoicebeefjerky.com/

"The meat that brings the heat."

Yeah, I think you could posted this in either the garden or locker room thread. It would be on topic at either.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Beef Jerky - PSA Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

It's not jerky.....but still..

Started by Left Brain
Views: 496 Posts: 14

2018-06-13 11:53 AM Left Brain