General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » I love suffering. Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-10-02 6:14 AM

Subject: I love suffering.
Hey! I'm Davis, 22 years old student. I've had little cycling background, but overally I haven't really done any sports in the past.
After starting some self development work I started going to gym and running, but gym was boring for me because as sport It's not really fun at all and I didn't wan't to "get big" in order to feel good about myself so I started running more and got into road cycling. Felt inlove with cycling, started training more and felt inlove with the suffering/mental part: "How far can you go? Will you give up? How fast can you climb that hill?"
I was not sure should I do both cycling and running, but then I found triathlon and as I love the challenge of endurance sports here I am, training 6 days a week and looking forward to ironman in few years (3 years should be enough).
Why I got so hooked up? Because of the mental "game", I have realized that we all can do way more than we think we can If we don't let our mind trick you, I'm here to find out: "How far can I go?". I'm really into self development, psychology, spirituality so this mental game is extremely exciting for me. It's complicated relationship, I love and hate suffering at the same time.
Also I am building a business in health product field and I believe being a triathlete will help me to value my brand higher.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » I love suffering. Rss Feed