Other Resources The Political Joe » Nutty 9th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-10-12 10:58 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Nutty 9th
"President Trump is plowing ahead to fill three vacancies on the liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, brushing aside Democratic resistance to nominate conservative judges."

LOL

This is the left's worst nightmare! If they loose much more of the liberal judiciary they are done as they won't be able to have liberal activist judges "passing legislation" that they could not get Congress and state legislatures to pass.

2018-10-12 11:43 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: RE: Nutty 9th
This is a good move for the country. We've seen too much legislation affected by their decisions. We've seen to much 'will of the people' ignored by these benches too; that's the one that bothers me the most. The democrat party needs to stop pushing their agenda via judicial legislation and listen to what moderate democrats are saying. The extreme left is pushing the party off a cliff; midterm results should reflect just that IMO.

They won't see the upside to this move though. I don't even need to go over to CNNMSNBC to know exactly what their headlines are reading. Fox is gloating about it, I imagine the MSM outlets are reporting is as more heavy handed fascism. Regardless of the fact that the majority of this country have spoken at the polls, called our Reps and Senators and want Trump to do exactly as he is doing.
2018-10-12 12:02 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Nutty 9th

Do you mean to tell me that Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris keep bashing the President at every opportunity they can, but now he's not including them in his decision on which judges to appoint??  Do you mean to tell me that those Democrats think they can just have their way on everything while they run the rest of the country down?  LMAOOOOOO

Give them NOTHING!!  Because they have proven, at EVERY level and in EVERY discussion that they will settle for nothing less than EVERYTHING they want.  No way.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Nutty 9th Rss Feed