General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Coaching Scholarship 2019 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-11-09 5:40 AM

User image

Subject: Coaching Scholarship 2019
Our Scholarship program was a great success last year and we are pleased to announce we are doing it again!

Beginner Triathlete has been an endless source of inspiration to Scott and I over the years and we like to make this small attempt at giving back all that this site has given us. We are offering a coaching scholarship to three athletes through the end of the 2019 season. This will include full coaching, free of charge, during the scholarship period, and is open to any athlete in any country around the globe. We are looking for a mix of athletes of all experience and skill levels. Are you thinking about stepping up to the 140.6 distance? Maybe you attempted to qualify for Kona and fell short? We need to talk! For complete details and to apply, please visit:

https://www.bscmultisport.com/scholarship

We will be making final decisions on "Team BSC" over Thanksgiving weekend.

Edited by Toefuzz 2018-11-09 5:41 AM

2018-11-10 7:34 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Subject: RE: Coaching Scholarship 2019
I fully recommend anyone interested in learning more about triathlon and taking their training to another level checking out this offer. If anyone would like to know more about what its like to be an athlete working with BSC please send me a message. Private or public. If anyone wants to see personal results my strava feed is public and I'm happy to share all my information and training data.

Over the last year I've really enjoyed my training. I dont come from an endurance sport background. I wrestled and played football as a youth and switched over to rugby after college. My growth in just one year with BSC has been amazing. BSC doesnt just tell you what to do or use a random computer program to schedule workouts. They analyze your training data and customize workouts to help maximize your training results. Scott and John also take the time to explain what physiological adaptations each workout is trying to deliver. I have learned as much mentally as I have improved physically. When they say unlimited contact they totally mean it. I have texted with Scott and John more than anyone outside of my immediate family. I fully embrace the BSC philosophy and am looking forward to a few new teammates this year.

Edited by jnuger 2018-11-10 7:42 PM
2018-11-12 7:44 AM
in reply to: Toefuzz

User image

Okay everyone... it’s been a few days and this topic has more than 100 views, yet we do not have a single applicant from BT. I’m curious as to why? We routinely see people asking about coaching throughout the year and the biggest objection is usually cost. We are literally giving it away and have a track record of success with other BT users, so what’s the hold up? You don’t have to be a Kona qualifier or even a long distance athlete... we are looking for people who love Multisport and who would like to improve. Is that you? If so, click the link and apply, we would love to hear from you!
2018-11-12 1:01 PM
in reply to: #5251665

User image

I just applied. Honestly didn’t notice the thread until you bumped it up.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Coaching Scholarship 2019 Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Kansas City Tri - May 2019 - Cold Water

Started by jpetrehn
Views: 1279 Posts: 12

2018-11-19 4:34 PM TriJayhawkRyan

Central Ohio triathletes - Swim Clinic w/former university coach

Started by alicefoeller
Views: 855 Posts: 3

2018-10-10 11:16 PM alicefoeller

Tri Coach