Other Resources The Political Joe » ANTIFA Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-11-09 8:27 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: ANTIFA
ANTIFA mob (or as CNN calls them protestors) showed up at Tucker Carlson's house. He was not home nor were his children. His wife hid in the pantry as the mob banged on the doors and shouted threats.

First off these are terrorists and should be treated as such. My initial thought is that if the police and/or the FBI doesn't reign these idiots in, people will take matters into their own hands. That is, vigilantes armed and looking to kill someone. I you want to 'protest' or threaten me, take your best shot....but if you threaten my family.....I'll take a line from Taken: I will hunt you down and I will kill you.

Back to ANTIFA. So this group claims to be anti-fascist. Consider the irony:

"Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."

I have no problem with people protesting. I don't care! It accomplishes NOTHING! Carry signs and yelling in the street might make you feel better but it doesn't change anything! You might as well protest plate tectonics.

I do have a problem when you cover your face (ala ANTIFA and triple k) do. That is the epitome of cowardice! If you believe something strongly why are your ashamed to show your face?

The only way to stop this garbage is for local police to arrest them and then the local DA's grow pair and prosecute these people. Put them on trial. Let their faces be seen. These people are not a bunch of homeless bums...many of them are working liberal 'elites'. This is why they don't want to be seen! Arrest them, publish their mug shots and try them in a court of law.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » ANTIFA Rss Feed