Other Resources The Political Joe » Lance Armstrong Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-12-07 1:39 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Lance Armstrong
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lance-armstrong-says-theres-a-double-...

I don't think I have ever been more disappointed in anyone that I use to admire than Armstrong. He was like superman!

When I was a kid, OJ Simpson was one of the coolest football players ever.

Pete Rose was another guy I always like....I actually think he got a raw deal. He admitting betting on games but that does not mean he threw them. But yeah, no way to tell.

The only person who could unseat Lance Armstrong as my biggest disappointment would be if we found out Michael Phelps used PEDs.

2018-12-07 3:27 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Lance Armstrong

Originally posted by Rogillio https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lance-armstrong-says-theres-a-double-... I don't think I have ever been more disappointed in anyone that I use to admire than Armstrong. He was like superman! When I was a kid, OJ Simpson was one of the coolest football players ever. Pete Rose was another guy I always like....I actually think he got a raw deal. He admitting betting on games but that does not mean he threw them. But yeah, no way to tell. The only person who could unseat Lance Armstrong as my biggest disappointment would be if we found out Michael Phelps used PEDs.

Weed!

How else could he consume the 10,000+ calories per day.   

2018-12-07 3:33 PM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by McFuzz

Originally posted by Rogillio https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lance-armstrong-says-theres-a-double-... I don't think I have ever been more disappointed in anyone that I use to admire than Armstrong. He was like superman! When I was a kid, OJ Simpson was one of the coolest football players ever. Pete Rose was another guy I always like....I actually think he got a raw deal. He admitting betting on games but that does not mean he threw them. But yeah, no way to tell. The only person who could unseat Lance Armstrong as my biggest disappointment would be if we found out Michael Phelps used PEDs.

Weed!

How else could he consume the 10,000+ calories per day.   

Are you saying he won 23 gold medals because he had the munchies and so had to finish fast to get some Doritos? LOL.
2018-12-07 10:41 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

I don't hate Lance. 

I hate that Lance lied and attacked others. 

Lance was the best of his generation.....who were all doping at the pointy end.  If Lance would have stood up after his first or second win and said, "I dope, we all do, we have to in order to compete, and we need to all be a part of cleaning our sport up", he would have been a bigger hero than he was to those who believed him when he said he wasn't.

Choices......that's all life is.  You live and die by the ones you make.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-12-07 10:45 PM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Lance Armstrong Rss Feed