Other Resources The Political Joe » Liberal's 20/20 hindsite Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-12-27 10:42 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Liberal's 20/20 hindsite
“No amount of hagiography can obscure the fact that, while Ginsburg is responsible for a great number of landmark legal decisions, her legacy may be sorely tarnished by one terrible one: refusing to retire when Obama could have named her replacement.” — Mother Jones (@MotherJones) December 26, 2018

Ouch! It is easy now to look back and say she should have retired. Libs were cocksure they would rule WH and Senate. They did not see dems losing not only the Senate but also the WH. Of course, they see it clearly now.

Life is short and I will never understand the 'work until you die' mentality. We live on a great big beautiful planet with 208 or so different countries/cultures and geological wonders that will send chills down your spine as your marvel at the magnificence of this big blue marble we live on.

In my opinion, it is arrogance that keeps many people working. I'm sure that will offend someone. If you think that you and you alone are the only one that can do what your do for society/humanity/your company you need to buy a few tubes of Preparation-H and wipe it all over your head to get the swelling down! I suppose some people work to find purpose/meaning in life. But again, at some point you need to hand the reins over to the next generation.

Put your finger in a glass of water. Now pull it out. Was there a hole left? No. Same goes with working.

I won't judge RBG for why she is still working but I think it is a shame that liberals are beginning to turn on her.

It's gonna be interest if she dies in 2020 to see if Mitch holds to he 'rule' of not approving a nominee during an election year. My guess is he won't change the rule....and this will drive republican to the polls in drove. The idea of a conservative replacing RBG would be reason enough to re-elect Trump.

2018-12-27 10:57 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Liberal's 20/20 hindsite

Dude - Liberals turn on everybody they don't agree with....it's apparently a party axiom.  Who cares?

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Liberal's 20/20 hindsite Rss Feed