BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Beer Drinker's Appreciation Society--Always Open Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 48

2019-09-26 6:24 AM
in reply to: sappho96

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Subject: RE: Beer Drinker's Appreciation Society--Always Open

Originally posted by sappho96

Originally posted by jmhpsu93

OK - let's try this again:

Soon to be shiny! You putting it together yourself?

I'm going to try (minus the headset, which seems to be a pain) and then I'm going to take it to my bike wrench and have him fix all of the things I did wrong.  LOL

2019-09-26 6:32 PM
in reply to: #5253131

User image

, Vermont
New gear day, yay for you!! That’s always exciting. Pictures when it’s all done!

I’m on the road - night flying, day sleeping; it’s been a tough trip and no workouts yet due to the schedule. I’m in Philly now and getting ready to head to Rockford, IL, then onto Phoenix arriving 0700 or so their time. I launch back out of Phoenix tomorrow night so only have about 11 hours there, most of which I’ll be trying to day sleep.
I scored vacation during my race next summer so I can pull the trigger and register...now to get going on my plan. (and hopefully get some better trips more conducive to workouts).
2019-09-27 7:18 AM
in reply to: aviatrix802

User image

Shakopee, Minnesota
Hello all! Looks like everyone's training is progressing, and perhaps tri season is winding down??

I think I'm marathon ready - but during the taper your mind is all over the place. Imaginary injuries pop up almost daily. Anyway, came out of training feeling mostly good, and feeling the sore spots go away.

Highlights of the last few weeks are:
Sept. 14: 5.5 mile run with 4.5 miles at 7:59 pace
Sept. 15 (next day): 20.2 mile long run at 8:31 pace

Sept. 21: 9.0 mile run with 2x4mi at about 8:03 pace
Sept. 22 (next day): 12.0 mile long run at 8:34 pace

Looks like I peaked at 53 miles in a week, and I had a 5-week average of 45.8 from August 12 through Sept. 15.

I'm a little nervous about setting my goal. My marathon PR is 3:32, but I'd trained for a BQ of 3:15 and missed it by 17 minutes - it was a pretty hot day and I started out a bit too fast. My 2nd fastest marathon was a 3:46 - also on a hot day. Those were my last two marathons (2016 and 2017), both hot days, and the key for me is that in both those races, I walked a bunch of times in the last 6 miles. The heat, and not adjusting my race plan for it, killed me toward the end.

So this race, I want to get back to running the entire way - something I haven't done since my first marathon. So in setting a goal, I need to pick a pace I can achieve for 26.2. I'd like to be somewhere between my PR and my 2nd best - 3:32 to 3:46. Achievable based on my long runs, and hopefully I've done enough speed work to maintain pace. My current thought is to run the first half at 8:20 pace, then pick it up to 8:10, do my best on the two mile hill climb from mile 21-23, and then get back to 8:10. That would get me about a 3:36, which I would be super happy with.

Also, while not a workout highlight, on Thursday, Sept. 19 I led the United Way 5k at work. There was a lot of work that went into it before the 19th of course - I got a crash course on what these race directors go through. I had 92 people sign up and 74 finish the run / walk, and raised about $1,550. Up until the day before the race, I was quite sure I was going to run the race as well as lead the event. And that not only was I going to run it, I was going to finish top-3 and earn one of the race medals I'd purchased. I'd done two workouts with mile repeats at sub-7:00 pace, and was mentally preparing. Then I realized I just had too much to do on race day to get in an effective warmup, race, and cool down. In the end, I was better off having not run it and focusing on event execution - and I would have finished top-3, but oh well.

No BOTW for me, my wife and I are going alcohol free for a bit over three weeks.

Keep it up all! I'm sure you're planning the 2020 race calendar already!

2019-09-27 9:35 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

DeLand, Florida

Hi All - just checking in.  I know I haven't posted much, I have been following all of you and all the posts.  Other than a few setbacks which are absolutely normal and great learning experiences - everyone is doing so well!  It's exciting to see. 

Also exciting always is new gear - Mike can't wait to see that bike built up!

Jenn - hang in there, your schedule is nuts but you'll get it figured out.

Ron - you are a fast BDASer GO GET EM on that marathon!!!

Me - Have still been only running and biking, no swimming.  Neck problems and life stresses interfering too much with the swim, so it has to wait for now. 

Bike - got up to a metric century (62 miles) on a REALLY hot sunny day, then dialed my biking way back for the summer.  Now that it's Fall I can ease back in. I am having a harder time finding time for the bike though with the increasing run schedule...

Run - things are heating up in the run department.  I'm training for the Dopey Challenge in January.  For the uninitiated, it's on Disney Marathon weekend - you run all 4 races over 4 days - 5k Thurs, 10k Fri, Half Marathon Saturday, Marathon Sunday.  I did it in 2017, the HM was cancelled due to microbursts.  We referred to it as the 'Grumpy Challenge' since it was 35.5 instead of 48.6 miles and we were grumpy about it.  This is the redemption, weather permitting.  I'm in the point of the training plan where the weekend 'long run' is now two long runs over two days.  Eventually it will get to 4 days of long runs Thurs-Sun to mimic the race.  I've made the questionable decision to try and PR the marathon WHILE finishing all 48.6.  Since my only other marathon was the 2017 Dopey, I think it is achievable.

Also have two HMs planned - Oct 20th BayState Half Marathon in Lowell, MA (combining a trip home to see family and friends), and the Legends Half here in central FL on Nov. 24th (@ Riles - does this fit into your training schedule?  Want to run?)

Edited by firebert 2019-09-27 9:36 AM
2019-09-27 9:38 AM

User image

DeLand, Florida

@firebert - you're back in time for the start of the Pat's defence of the Superbowl!

So far, so good :D

2019-09-27 11:20 AM
in reply to: rpaulson7

User image

I think tri season is winding down for most people. Here in FL, short course season is over and the full/half distance races are getting going with the cooler weather. (I'll stick to short course for now.)

Seems like a good strategy to me, go out on the easy side and assess/adjust on course, giving yourself some room for error.

I'm going to try my first half marathon early December. I'm curious if you have any tips, recommendations, or resources for speed workouts. I generally have 2 days a week set aside for speed work, adding strides & hill repeats, then tempo work & 200/400m work as I get closer to the race.

2019-09-27 12:07 PM
in reply to: riles32807

User image

DeLand, Florida

Originally posted by riles32807 ... I'm going to try my first half marathon early December. I'm curious if you have any tips, recommendations, or resources for speed workouts. I generally have 2 days a week set aside for speed work, adding strides & hill repeats, then tempo work & 200/400m work as I get closer to the race.

I'm by no means a Half Marathon expert, I've done exactly 3 (though I have 3 more coming up in the next few months).  I've liked my results thus far with 3 runs per week, plus cross training in the pool or on the bike.  The 3 workouts: one tempo at race pace (45 mins), one moderate (45 mins), and alternating weekends with long slow runs or speed work - .5mi repeats. 

Warm up .5 mi, kick a half mile at somewhere between 5k and 10k pace, walk/slow jog .1, repeat.  These speed workouts increase in length over time, but are always shorter than your long run in total distance.  Like when my longest long run was 15 miles, my longest total speed workout was ~9 miles.  The formula is like one .5mi repeat for every mile minus one of long slow run, plus the .5 mi warmup and .5mi cooldown. (15 mile long run = 1mi total warmup/cooldown plus 14 .5mi repeats.  The 'minus one' is because all those .1s of recovery add up in distance).  

The above plan got me to my fastest HM pace about 1:15 slower than my fastest 5k pace.  Based on your recommendation as well as other research, this time around I'm trying something closer to 80/20.  Not quite there probably more like 60/40.  But the first 1/3 of the plan in the build phase involved basically zero speedwork. The occasional tempo run to see where I was at fitness wise but that was it.  Now in the middle 3rd I'm adding in the repeats (mile repeats, since I'm marathon training) on alternate weekends from the long runs.  And I'm mixing in some fartleks and tempo runs once a week in addition to a slower maintenance run.  I'll let you know after a couple HMs how it went, though of course my ultimate goal this time around is a PR in that marathon in January and not necessarily a PR in the HM in November.

2019-09-27 2:18 PM

User image

Shakopee, Minnesota
Originally posted by riles32807

first half marathon early December. I'm curious if you have any tips, recommendations, or resources for speed workouts. I generally have 2 days a week set aside for speed work, adding strides & hill repeats, then tempo work & 200/400m work as I get closer to the race.

Looks like that half is just over 2 months away.

I'm not a coach either, but I've hired one in the past and took learnings from him. 200s/400s should probably have been done earlier in the cycle, setting yourself up for faster paces (but can be done at any time). From now until race day, about once a week, you'll want to do tempo and race pace runs of gradually increasing length.

Something like:
1x3mi -> 1x4mi -> 1x5mi -> 2x3mi -> 2x4mi
1 mile warmup, about 4 minutes of recovery pace between sets, 1 mile cooldown

Then for your other speed work of the week, some interval / tempo work also, perhaps both paces in the same workout. If you can do speed work Saturday and long run Sunday, that's really going to set you up for success. Going into the long run with tired legs will help on race day.

I attempted to attach an image of training paces based on your goal time. In the table, the yellow row is HM finish time. Then below that you find your target paces for types of training.

Edited by rpaulson7 2019-09-27 2:19 PM

(HMRP.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
HMRP.jpg (270KB - 4 downloads)
2019-09-27 2:30 PM
in reply to: firebert

User image

Originally posted by firebert
Also have two HMs planned - Oct 20th BayState Half Marathon in Lowell, MA (combining a trip home to see family and friends), and the Legends Half here in central FL on Nov. 24th (@ Riles - does this fit into your training schedule?  Want to run?)

Increasing my volume 10% per week barely gets me to the OUC 1/2 on Dec 7th. And given the foot injuries I've had over the last 2 years, I'm questioning if that's even a good idea... I think I'm going to have to pass on the Legends 1/2. I'll definitely come cheer you though! Any chance I can talk you into switching to the OUC 1/2?
2019-09-27 2:35 PM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by rpaulson7
Originally posted by riles32807 first half marathon early December. I'm curious if you have any tips, recommendations, or resources for speed workouts. I generally have 2 days a week set aside for speed work, adding strides & hill repeats, then tempo work & 200/400m work as I get closer to the race.
Looks like that half is just over 2 months away. I'm not a coach either, but I've hired one in the past and took learnings from him. 200s/400s should probably have been done earlier in the cycle, setting yourself up for faster paces (but can be done at any time). From now until race day, about once a week, you'll want to do tempo and race pace runs of gradually increasing length. Something like: 1x3mi -> 1x4mi -> 1x5mi -> 2x3mi -> 2x4mi 1 mile warmup, about 4 minutes of recovery pace between sets, 1 mile cooldown Then for your other speed work of the week, some interval / tempo work also, perhaps both paces in the same workout. If you can do speed work Saturday and long run Sunday, that's really going to set you up for success. Going into the long run with tired legs will help on race day. I attempted to attach an image of training paces based on your goal time. In the table, the yellow row is HM finish time. Then below that you find your target paces for types of training.

^^^  Good advice.

Those tables look at lot like Daniels Running Formula vDOT tables.  I followed that methodology religiously during 2013/14 which resulted in my best running in my adult life.  One of the keys of DRF is to manage the "quality" (meaning not slow) running of your weekly mileage.  Typically like 10% at tempo and 8% interval pace IIRC, though you could probably push the tempo one a bit higher if you're not doing both.  Also agreed that it's a little late in a training schedule for foot speed (200s/400s) but you can always add some pick-ups at that pace for 20 strides or so during your long runs and it will be almost as effective without the recovery cost.  My bread-and-butter quality workout during HM training is about an 8 mile run with 5K in the middle @ 10K race pace (which is roughly tempo/threshold pace, maybe a tad faster).  Run your long runs slllllloooooowwwww.

2019-09-27 3:01 PM
in reply to: riles32807

User image

DeLand, Florida

Originally posted by riles32807
Originally posted by firebert Also have two HMs planned - Oct 20th BayState Half Marathon in Lowell, MA (combining a trip home to see family and friends), and the Legends Half here in central FL on Nov. 24th (@ Riles - does this fit into your training schedule?  Want to run?)
Increasing my volume 10% per week barely gets me to the OUC 1/2 on Dec 7th. And given the foot injuries I've had over the last 2 years, I'm questioning if that's even a good idea... I think I'm going to have to pass on the Legends 1/2. I'll definitely come cheer you though! Any chance I can talk you into switching to the OUC 1/2?

Makes sense esp with a recent injury history no need to push it early!!  Are you already registered?  Or are there any other HMs locally later on to give you more time?

I have to do Legends, my SIL is on the planning board and I promised to pace a friend of mine (who will probably wind up kicking my butt).  If I tried to do both - meaning 3 HMs while Dopey training - I might be pushing my own injury luck.  Top priority is PR at the WDW marathon in Jan. 

So how bout this - I'll be there to cheer you on for the OUC and yo can do the same for the Legends - we can pop over to Central 28 Brewing afterwards, it's very close by. Too bad OUC is only a 5k or HM - if they had a 10k it fits in my training plan that day

2019-09-27 3:13 PM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Shakopee, Minnesota
Riles, if you want some killer workouts, once you build up the speed and endurance, here are a few my coach had me do:

Interval repeat ladder:
Interval pace for:
1min then 2min then 3min, 4min, 5min, then back down.
Recover for half time of interval. (after the 2min interval, 1 minute recovery jog then into 3min interval)

Super Sets:
3 sets of:
400m @ interval pace
800m @ tempo pace
2000m @ GRP
4:00 recovery jog between sets

GRP to Interval:
3 sets of:
1st mile at GRP, 2nd mile at interval pace. No rest between the 2 miles.
5:00 recovery jog between sets.
Then 4x30 sec strides, do as part of 2 mile cool down.

Continuous Mile Repeats:
No rest between miles
1m @ Tempo
1m @ GRP
1m @ Interval
1m@ Tempo
1m @ GRP
1m @ GRP

Tempo - Interval - Tempo
20min tempo, 3min recover
10min interval, 3min recover
20min tempo, 3min recover
2019-09-28 2:42 PM

User image

Master
brummie land

I love the fact I have read all these running posts and not understood a single word of them! And yet when nicole posted her swim workouts I know what she is going on about - couldn't do them mind!

GOOD LUCK TO ANYBODY WHO RUNS!!!!

Quiet week for me: managed 6 of my 8 commutes, one of which would have been drier if i'd done a Johan Price-Petersen:

https://video.eurosport.com/cycling/european-u23-champion-johan-price-pejtersen-crashes-and-falls-into-puddle_vid1245445/video.shtml

Off to Bordeaux next weekend for my birthday so BOTW will be WOTW and will be a French red of some sort

2019-09-29 9:38 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

I love the fact I have read all these running posts and not understood a single word of them! And yet when nicole posted her swim workouts I know what she is going on about - couldn't do them mind!

GOOD LUCK TO ANYBODY WHO RUNS!!!!

Quiet week for me: managed 6 of my 8 commutes, one of which would have been drier if i'd done a Johan Price-Petersen:

https://video.eurosport.com/cycling/european-u23-champion-johan-price-pejtersen-crashes-and-falls-into-puddle_vid1245445/video.shtml

Off to Bordeaux next weekend for my birthday so BOTW will be WOTW and will be a French red of some sort

Happy Birthday! 

We can't view that video here in the US.  Oh well, I guess I can google it elsewhere.

Got in my first ever 50 mile ride yesterday in really gooey weather.  Overcast and 80 degrees but the air was so humid it almost felt like it was drizzling.  I was soaked when I was done.

That's a wrap for my training season - October will be "return to Fat Thor" month. 

2019-09-30 5:35 AM

User image

Master
brummie land

Do goggle it: and be careful through puddles after!

2019-09-30 4:05 PM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Unboxing complete - still no drivetrain and nothing is really attached...just kinda loosely put together:

2019-10-01 2:40 PM

User image

Master
brummie land

Unboxing complete - still no drivetrain and nothing is really attached...just kinda loosely put together:

Google Photos really doesn't like you does it?!?

Found out today that the gentleman who explained NFL to me when i was a kid has died. I don't think he was Bean Town but I am posting this and raising a glass in his hono(u)r:

2019-10-02 12:22 PM

User image

Carbondale, Illinois
Hi All! After three weeks of nothing (or...letting Fat Thor come out!), I'm back at it with two short runs this week. I guess I shouldn't say nothing...I did spend 10 days walking around London, as long as you count stumbling as walking and/or exercise. We spent a considerable amount of time in pubs drinking the local fare. Mostly Guinness and ciders for me, which was somewhat disappointing, but my wife tried a different IPA at every pub and I don't think she repeated any. My credit card statements tell me that we tried many, many different pubs. :D

Anyway, back at it for a while minus swimming, cause someone came home with a tattoo as a souvenir. In a couple of weeks, I go back to Egypt, so then it is no swimming and no biking--run focused here I come (ugh).

Inside of right forearm. Coordinates are of the dighouse where I live when I'm working in Egypt (seems weird, but seriously, it is where some of the best memories of my life originated). Font is my best friend's handwriting (we met at the dighouse). That red line is Sharpie--not part of the tat, just used to make sure it was straight.

Edited by drfoodlove 2019-10-02 12:23 PM

(IMG_2014.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_2014.JPG (94KB - 4 downloads)
2019-10-02 2:57 PM
in reply to: drfoodlove

User image

Master
brummie land

Originally posted by drfoodlove Hi All! After three weeks of nothing (or...letting Fat Thor come out!), I'm back at it with two short runs this week. I guess I shouldn't say nothing...I did spend 10 days walking around London, as long as you count stumbling as walking and/or exercise. We spent a considerable amount of time in pubs drinking the local fare. Mostly Guinness and ciders for me, which was somewhat disappointing, but my wife tried a different IPA at every pub and I don't think she repeated any. My credit card statements tell me that we tried many, many different pubs. :D Anyway, back at it for a while minus swimming, cause someone came home with a tattoo as a souvenir. In a couple of weeks, I go back to Egypt, so then it is no swimming and no biking--run focused here I come (ugh). Inside of right forearm. Coordinates are of the dighouse where I live when I'm working in Egypt (seems weird, but seriously, it is where some of the best memories of my life originated). Font is my best friend's handwriting (we met at the dighouse). That red line is Sharpie--not part of the tat, just used to make sure it was straight.

That is awesome!!!! Glad you had a good time on my side of the pond: the Guinness is good isn't it?!?

2019-10-03 9:43 PM

User image

Welcome back Gretchen! Sounds like a great trip. I like that the tattoo is both meaningful and personal to you, I think those are the best kind.

@Mike the bike pics aren't showing up for me, I'd love to see your new ride.
2019-10-03 10:28 PM

User image

Originally posted by rpaulson7
Originally posted by riles32807 first half marathon early December. I'm curious if you have any tips, recommendations, or resources for speed workouts. I generally have 2 days a week set aside for speed work, adding strides & hill repeats, then tempo work & 200/400m work as I get closer to the race.
Looks like that half is just over 2 months away. I'm not a coach either, but I've hired one in the past and took learnings from him. 200s/400s should probably have been done earlier in the cycle, setting yourself up for faster paces (but can be done at any time). From now until race day, about once a week, you'll want to do tempo and race pace runs of gradually increasing length. Something like: 1x3mi -> 1x4mi -> 1x5mi -> 2x3mi -> 2x4mi 1 mile warmup, about 4 minutes of recovery pace between sets, 1 mile cooldown Then for your other speed work of the week, some interval / tempo work also, perhaps both paces in the same workout. If you can do speed work Saturday and long run Sunday, that's really going to set you up for success. Going into the long run with tired legs will help on race day. I attempted to attach an image of training paces based on your goal time. In the table, the yellow row is HM finish time. Then below that you find your target paces for types of training.

^^^  Good advice.

Those tables look at lot like Daniels Running Formula vDOT tables.  I followed that methodology religiously during 2013/14 which resulted in my best running in my adult life.  One of the keys of DRF is to manage the "quality" (meaning not slow) running of your weekly mileage.  Typically like 10% at tempo and 8% interval pace IIRC, though you could probably push the tempo one a bit higher if you're not doing both.  Also agreed that it's a little late in a training schedule for foot speed (200s/400s) but you can always add some pick-ups at that pace for 20 strides or so during your long runs and it will be almost as effective without the recovery cost.  My bread-and-butter quality workout during HM training is about an 8 mile run with 5K in the middle @ 10K race pace (which is roughly tempo/threshold pace, maybe a tad faster).  Run your long runs slllllloooooowwwww.

That makes sense. I was setting up my training like that for 2 reasons; 1 I was trying to emulate the run portion of the tri program I've been following & I think has been working for me. But the piece I missed is that it has a bunch of cadence work & high knees/ but kick drills at the beginning, not sure why it has track work near the end then. 2 I'm a little hesitant to increase both distance and intensity too fast, i was trying to back load the intensity.

@rpaulson, those look like some great run sessions, I'm definitely going to have to include some!

@sappho, I'm still learning running lingo. It doesn't help that each guru/coach seems to have slightly different definitions for different terms...

Anyways this week I did:
Sun - easy 30 min
Mon - strength + easy 30 min
Tues - 45 min with 4 pickups & 5 min @tempo
Wed - rest
Thurs - strength + 45 min with 8 hill repeats
(So far so good)
Fri - easy 30 min
Sat - easy 55 min + group ride (30-40 mi, 18-20 mph)

2019-10-04 8:29 AM
in reply to: drfoodlove

User image

Shakopee, Minnesota
Packet pickup start today for Twin Cities Marathon. Which is to say I'm just about fully checked out of work for the week - but have a meeting coming up in 30 minutes. THEN I can pretty much be done.

For anyone bored Sunday morning, you can track my progress here:
http://www.mtectracking.com/Mtrack?raceid=128&pid=1079

However, you won't be able to track my post-race activities. 10th birthday party for my oldest daughter - so a trip with a bunch of kids to Minnesota's Largest Candy Store, then dinner out (and celebratory beer for me), followed by cake at our house. Plenty of opportunity to take in some yummy post-race calories.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2019-10-04 10:37 AM

User image

DeLand, Florida

Originally posted by rpaulson7 Packet pickup start today for Twin Cities Marathon. Which is to say I'm just about fully checked out of work for the week - but have a meeting coming up in 30 minutes. THEN I can pretty much be done. For anyone bored Sunday morning, you can track my progress here: http://www.mtectracking.com/Mtrack?raceid=128&pid=1079However, you won't be able to track my post-race activities. 10th birthday party for my oldest daughter - so a trip with a bunch of kids to Minnesota's Largest Candy Store, then dinner out (and celebratory beer for me), followed by cake at our house. Plenty of opportunity to take in some yummy post-race calories. Have a great weekend everyone!

Good luck Ryan - you'll kick some a$$ for sure!!

I think I'm also checked out of work for the week, and I don't have a race this weekend.  Just a double long run (5.5mi and 15mi).  3 weeks until my 'qualifier' HM though.  Just need to break 2hrs, at least as long as the corral placements are similar to years' past.

2019-10-04 12:25 PM
in reply to: firebert

User image

Carbondale, Illinois
Originally posted by firebert

Originally posted by rpaulson7 Packet pickup start today for Twin Cities Marathon. Which is to say I'm just about fully checked out of work for the week - but have a meeting coming up in 30 minutes. THEN I can pretty much be done. For anyone bored Sunday morning, you can track my progress here: http://www.mtectracking.com/Mtrack?raceid=128&pid=1079However, you won't be able to track my post-race activities. 10th birthday party for my oldest daughter - so a trip with a bunch of kids to Minnesota's Largest Candy Store, then dinner out (and celebratory beer for me), followed by cake at our house. Plenty of opportunity to take in some yummy post-race calories. Have a great weekend everyone!

Good luck Ryan - you'll kick some a$$ for sure!!

I think I'm also checked out of work for the week, and I don't have a race this weekend.  Just a double long run (5.5mi and 15mi).  3 weeks until my 'qualifier' HM though.  Just need to break 2hrs, at least as long as the corral placements are similar to years' past.

I've been checked out of work since this semester started!! I swear, this has been a bad semester. I'm normally put together and at least have some semblance of an idea about what I'm supposed to do/teach in each class period and then the next few, but not this semester. Today I walked into class and pulled up a ppt I hadn't seen in 7 years and taught that...without notes. All good information they need, but I felt like I was flying by the seat of my pants the entire session. However...now I'm down to one more teaching session this semester, then off to Egypt for research until December. Whew!
2019-10-04 3:37 PM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Google Photos is fired.  Trying flickr...

OR NOT 

Edited by jmhpsu93 2019-10-04 3:38 PM
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Beer Drinker's Appreciation Society--Always Open Rss Feed  

of 48

RELATED POSTS

Gray Guys/Gals Masters Mentor Group - OPEN Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5

Started by k9car363
Views: 7811 Posts: 105

2019-12-26 4:19 AM k9car363

sdalcher Beginning Tri Group - Open

Started by sdalcher
Views: 942 Posts: 4

2018-04-04 7:28 PM leatherneckpa