Other Resources The Political Joe » Gov. Ralph Northam Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2019-02-04 10:06 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Gov. Ralph Northam
So the left and the right finally agree on something, Gov. Ralph Northam should resign. I agree he should resign but for a different reason....he is now 'damaged goods' (in the eyes of the media) and self-righteous dems and reps. Because of this, he will not be able to govern effectively, IMO.

This was something that happed 35 years ago. You cannot judge a man today for something that was done 35 years ago and apparently was socially acceptable at that time and place. The school obviously did not find it appalling or they would not have published the photos in the yearbook.

Despite what the race baiters tell us, times have changed! When I was in HS in Louisiana virtually everyone used the n word.....even teachers would use it in private. When I went to my 30th HS reunion I never once heard ANYONE use that word. To judge someone now for what was once acceptable 35 years ago is just wrong.

I hope people judge my character based on the entirety of my life and just some of my many 'youthful indiscretions'. Good think we didn't have cameras and audio recording capability everywhere when I was growing up like we do now.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Gov. Ralph Northam Rss Feed