Other Resources The Political Joe » Victim Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2019-02-11 1:29 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Victim
"About 10 or so years ago, the Democrats discovered a new mantra… victimization. In the years since they have continually broadened the list of victims that only the Democrats can rescue. Of course, they quickly included the traditional standbys of blacks, Hispanics, and women. To those they then added LGBTs, welfare recipients, senior citizens, government workers (oxymoron?), college students, Muslims, etc. According to the left, if you borrowed $100,000 to get a degree in Sanskrit and can’t earn enough to pay it back, you are a victim of the bank who loaned you the money. The same with a mortgage. If you used your food stamps to buy bags of Cheetos, gallons of Pepsi and are morbidly obese … not your fault. You are a victim of pernicious food companies. Add to that, you are likely a victim of homophobia, Islamophobia, misogyny, racism, white privilege and of course, Trump and the Republican Party. No matter what is your problem in life it is not your fault, you are not responsible because you are a victim."

I have said for years, if you see yourself as a victim you will always be a victim. See yourself an overcomer and you will rise above.

A few years ago I saw a book with a title, "It's Not Your Fault You're Fat". I had to chuckle. Of course not! It's the same mentality with alcoholics. Calling alcoholism a 'disease' gives alcoholics something to blame.

Of course I'm a privileged white male so I have no idea what it means to be a victim. I can tell you this, all the women in mine and my wife's family do not see themselves as a victim. They don't envy men....they are proud of their differences....it's what makes them special.

2019-02-11 1:39 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Victim

My wife and daughters are WAY more likely to make you a victim then the other way around. LMAO

And...... they think "feminists" are funny and fake....and have to try too hard to be genuine.  True enough from my view.

Edited by Left Brain 2019-02-11 1:41 PM
2019-02-11 1:50 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Victim

No victim zone. 

(bbtimber1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
bbtimber1.jpg (134KB - 1 downloads)
New Thread