Other Resources The Political Joe » Prom Limos Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2019-03-04 1:46 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Prom Limos
"NJ High School Bans Prom Limos Because Some Students Can’t Afford Them"

This is the crazy world we live in now. If you are wealthy you can't flaunt it because that will make someone feel bad because they can't afford it. I think they are doing the kids a huge disservice. Do they think that people who are poor don't know they are poor? The rich kids live in nice houses, dress better, have diamonds and gold jewelry, drive better cars and always have money to burn.

In the 1980 I was in college. I had two electrical engineering professors with totally different rules on the use of programmable calculators. This was back in the days when HP calculators could solve differential equations. One professor said that not everyone could afford these (they were like $400) so no one could use them on tests. Another one of my professors said this is a competitive world we live in and the sooner people realize it the better. If you can give yourself an edge with a better calculator, good for you.

Line from Cheers:

"How ya feeling Norm?"

"Like it's a dog-eat-dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

2019-03-04 3:21 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Prom Limos

"help me I'm a victim!!  ............. the Dem's new motto for our country.

Good luck.

2019-03-06 9:37 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pennsylvania
Subject: RE: Prom Limos

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be alive in this day and age of hyper-padding everything so no one gets hurt physically or emotionally.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Prom Limos Rss Feed