Other Resources The Political Joe » "The Chosen One".... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2019-08-29 12:26 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: "The Chosen One"....

CNN and it's little minions just can't get off the "impending recession" pipe.  I wonder if they realize they look like the only way they can beat Trump is to have failure as the platform........as the market rises 3-4% in the last 2 days.  LMAO

Pathetic.

2019-08-29 2:00 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

, Arizona
LB, are you really suggesting we should use the last 2 days as a measure of... well... anything other than it being 2 days? NASDAQ, S&P500, DOW are all down from this time one year ago. Growth has slowed, the trade war has and will continue to be a drag on the economy, it is what it is. That's like saying global warming does't exist because a cold front came in yesterday.

It's interesting to see democrats (and certain media outlets) push so hard with their group identity, this "your with us or against us" mentality. Constantly attacking the opposition to deflect and distract from their own shortcomings that they refuse to even acknowledge. It pushed me away from the party over the years, the constant blaming and drumming up drama instead of trying to look at issues as issues and not as if it's your side on a sports team. You can spin anything to make your position look good, hell you can even convince yourself you actually believe it... and when the other party does it you can just as easily denounce it.

We all have a certain level of bias and desire to deflect the reality of some of the issues we face, we would all do well to recognize that in ourselves.
2019-08-29 2:29 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

LB, are you really suggesting we should use the last 2 days as a measure of... well... anything other than it being 2 days? NASDAQ, S&P500, DOW are all down from this time one year ago. Growth has slowed, the trade war has and will continue to be a drag on the economy, it is what it is. That's like saying global warming does't exist because a cold front came in yesterday.

It's interesting to see democrats (and certain media outlets) push so hard with their group identity, this "your with us or against us" mentality. Constantly attacking the opposition to deflect and distract from their own shortcomings that they refuse to even acknowledge. It pushed me away from the party over the years, the constant blaming and drumming up drama instead of trying to look at issues as issues and not as if it's your side on a sports team. You can spin anything to make your position look good, hell you can even convince yourself you actually believe it... and when the other party does it you can just as easily denounce it.

We all have a certain level of bias and desire to deflect the reality of some of the issues we face, we would all do well to recognize that in ourselves.

Markets up 29% since Trump was elected. I can live with that. Everything is is noise that I hear as bla, bla, bla. As far as the economy, all I care about is the markets. So far, so good. Sad to say but money rules the world.
2019-08-29 2:46 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Synon LB, are you really suggesting we should use the last 2 days as a measure of... well... anything other than it being 2 days? NASDAQ, S&P500, DOW are all down from this time one year ago. Growth has slowed, the trade war has and will continue to be a drag on the economy, it is what it is. That's like saying global warming does't exist because a cold front came in yesterday. It's interesting to see democrats (and certain media outlets) push so hard with their group identity, this "your with us or against us" mentality. Constantly attacking the opposition to deflect and distract from their own shortcomings that they refuse to even acknowledge. It pushed me away from the party over the years, the constant blaming and drumming up drama instead of trying to look at issues as issues and not as if it's your side on a sports team. You can spin anything to make your position look good, hell you can even convince yourself you actually believe it... and when the other party does it you can just as easily denounce it. We all have a certain level of bias and desire to deflect the reality of some of the issues we face, we would all do well to recognize that in ourselves.

Hell no......I've been riding this market since 2010....because you had to be brain dead not to invest when the FED was TELLING you they would not stop the easing.  LOL  Just don't expect me to buy the negative recession crap written right across the column from the "we don't have enough workers for jobs" story.  CNN is an absolute JOKE of a network.....and the first one I read every day.  I'm mostly pointing out how they will scream negativity from the roof at any single day's market drop.....but never a single word when it goes up....and it has.  Now it's all about a "recession"....BULLCHIT I say!  The left is BEGGING for a recession.....that's all this is.

Uh....dude....my account is up 17.6% this year.  The end of last year was a correction (a chance to put even more money in the market for me).......stop with the sky is falling crap.

Edited by Left Brain 2019-08-29 2:58 PM
2019-09-05 9:55 AM

User image

Pro

The markets are up nearly 2% this morning (dow almost back to 27,000, S&P nearing 3000 again, and nasdaq over 8000) and not a word from my favorite left-biased news source.......but last week when it hit a few bumps the sky was falling.  LOL

Oh....if you missed a chance to buy in the last few weeks and a deal gets done with China.....you're gonna hate yourself.

2019-09-05 3:40 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

The chosen one

2019-09-06 10:35 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Champion
Alabama
LOL

It is hilarious watching the news these days.

The Sharpiegate story cracked me up. Looked like simple extrapolation to me. There are 2 types of people: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » "The Chosen One".... Rss Feed  

of 2