Other Resources The Political Joe » 16 year old Greta speaking on climate change at UN Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2019-10-23 6:29 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

, Arizona
Subject: RE: 16 year old Greta speaking on climate change at UN
*I'm* not doing anything other than observing the current situation. I try and leave any personal bias at the door (for both of "the parties"), you really should step outside your bubble once in a while, it would be good for you. Trump will never be a good person, but he could have been a good president if he actually did what he said and drain the swamp rather than fill it. Trump loves to win and isn't afraid to use America's big stick to get what he wants, but he walks a thin line if he really was withholding aid money to carry out a smear campaign. That's corruption, no amount of deflection which you seem desperate to come up with, will change that. Maybe Hunter is guilty of something as well, but nepotism is not illegal. I guess we will see what happens.

2019-10-23 6:47 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Synon *I'm* not doing anything other than observing the current situation. I try and leave any personal bias at the door (for both of "the parties"), you really should step outside your bubble once in a while, it would be good for you. Trump will never be a good person, but he could have been a good president if he actually did what he said and drain the swamp rather than fill it. Trump loves to win and isn't afraid to use America's big stick to get what he wants, but he walks a thin line if he really was withholding aid money to carry out a smear campaign. That's corruption, no amount of deflection which you seem desperate to come up with, will change that. Maybe Hunter is guilty of something as well, but nepotism is not illegal. I guess we will see what happens.

You try to leave personal bias at the door?  hahahahhahaha, ok hahahahahahaha.
I know I don't know you personally, but from your posts you're as hard core far left as anyone I've seen on the internet.  You constantly parrot the left wing website tinfoil hat stuff as "fact" and then have the gall to call me out as somebody who needs to get out of my bubble.  

The bubble I live in is what we call reality.  The reality of the transcript of the call that is in question being a complete and utter nothing burger that contradicts the imaginary whistleblower completely.  That is a fact, not a left wing (or right wing) tinfoil hat thing.
You can want this to all be corruption and illegal, but it is not.  We know that because everyone's already dropped it and the Democrats in the house are trying to do a hidden faux "impeachment" to simply appease guys like you and make you think there was something illegal.  If there was something illegal then they would be doing an actual impeachment, which they are not.

I know you think you're informed on this topic, but as somebody who IS informed I'm trying to nicely help you get your head out of the sand a little bit.  I do appreciate that you are open to Hunter Biden being involved in something, so that's a start but you need to be a little more skeptical of the things you read.

Also, I may be coming across a bit snarky.  I'm really not trying to.  We'd probably have a fun talk about this in person.   

2019-10-23 6:48 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

I follow WAY more  liberal news sites then I could ever read from conservative sites....the Dems in this country are full of chit. That's my view from "outside the bubble". LMAO

I was perfectly fine leaning liberal on most social  issues.  And then I saw the way the Libs reacted to losing an election.  Never again from me......it's a big NO to any liberal policy or idea.....without even looking at it.  They earned it.

Edited by Left Brain 2019-10-23 7:13 PM
2019-10-24 7:33 PM

User image

, Arizona
Nah, not snarky, just the narcissist of the bunch. The "hidden impeachment" (whatever that means) is a deposition, this isn't a trial, this shouldn't be surprising. For someone who is so well informed, you really don't seem to have anything to add in terms of actual information.

I care far less about the result of this than you seem to think, if it goes to trial I highly doubt he will be impeached. That's fine, the world moves on, the result changes my day to day life 0%. I know you will only hear what you WANT to hear, but I had to say it anyway because you never bothered to ask.

So are William Taylor and Fiona Hill both liars? Why do you think so?
2019-10-24 8:51 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Durham investigation has gone criminal......this will be priceless. LMAO. You're about to find out why the "impeachment hearing" is happening now (its a JOKE....we HAVE the transcript of the conversation, not what Taylor said he "heard" hahaha ).... timing is the reason for most political hit jobs. Stand by......

Edited by Left Brain 2019-10-24 8:59 PM
2019-10-24 8:53 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Synon Nah, not snarky, just the narcissist of the bunch. The "hidden impeachment" (whatever that means) is a deposition, this isn't a trial, this shouldn't be surprising. For someone who is so well informed, you really don't seem to have anything to add in terms of actual information. I care far less about the result of this than you seem to think, if it goes to trial I highly doubt he will be impeached. That's fine, the world moves on, the result changes my day to day life 0%. I know you will only hear what you WANT to hear, but I had to say it anyway because you never bothered to ask. So are William Taylor and Fiona Hill both liars? Why do you think so?

Pro tip, if you want to have an intellectual discussion with other adults it's best to not resort to name calling if you want to be taken seriously. 

2019-10-24 9:12 PM

User image

Pro
Let's have this discussion.....exactly WHAT are the democrats offering to make our country better and more prosperous.......I'll get some popcorn while I wait for the crickets to stop chirping. What a damn joke they have turned into.
2019-10-24 9:12 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Left Brain Durham investigation has gone criminal......this will be priceless. LMAO. You're about to find out why the "impeachment hearing" is happening now (its a JOKE....we HAVE the transcript of the conversation, not what Taylor said he "heard" hahaha ).... timing is the reason for most political hit jobs. Stand by......

The more we learn about Taylor he's likely every bit as involved in the corruption as everyone else.  He's closely tied to and done work for the Atlantic Council think tank that's funded and has a close relationship with Burisma (the corrupt natural gas company Biden worked for).  Remember, he's been in Ukraine long before Trump was President. 

My guess (only a guess) is that he's desperately trying to help the "impeachment" because it's the only chance of keeping a lot of powerful people out of jail.

Obviously Bannon is a conservative, but I tend to agree with his comment:

2019-10-24 9:16 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Left Brain Let's have this discussion.....exactly WHAT are the democrats offering to make our country better and more prosperous.......I'll get some popcorn while I wait for the crickets to stop chirping. What a damn joke they have turned into.

2019-10-25 7:05 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by tuwood

Pro tip, if you want to have an intellectual discussion with other adults it's best to not resort to name calling if you want to be taken seriously.

LOL

2019-10-25 8:44 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by marcag

Originally posted by tuwood Pro tip, if you want to have an intellectual discussion with other adults it's best to not resort to name calling if you want to be taken seriously.
LOL

Perhaps you could help point out who I called a name?  In comparison I was called a narcissist directly above.  

I posted a meme of somebody else's factual words that were somewhat supportive of LB's statement about the DNC having nothing.  The DNC IS a political party that attracts hate, I don't think there's any denying that based on the actions of the past few years.  If you feel I'm wrong, I'm always open to evidence to the contrary. 

2019-10-25 8:57 AM

User image

Pro

Yeah..... you boneheads!  

2019-10-25 9:21 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Left Brain

Yeah..... you boneheads!  

You sir have now crossed the line...  I fart in your general direction

2019-10-25 10:11 AM

User image

, Arizona
You're a more sensitive guy than you let on, I wasn't calling you a name, just categorizing your personality. You know, like insinuating others are hard core leftist, trying to degrade ones intelligence rather than focus on the idea at hand, or deliberately misrepresent the thoughts of others.

Extremists on both sides are hateful and toxic. Most Americans are not. This dead horse has been beat before here. What better a way than to put a label on someone or a group to dismiss perspectives altogether? I'm sure there is a word that describes this sort of behavior... lol
2019-10-25 10:59 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Originally posted by tuwood Pro tip, if you want to have an intellectual discussion with other adults it's best to not resort to name calling if you want to be taken seriously.
LOL

Perhaps you could help point out who I called a name?  In comparison I was called a narcissist directly above.  

I posted a meme of somebody else's factual words that were somewhat supportive of LB's statement about the DNC having nothing.  The DNC IS a political party that attracts hate, I don't think there's any denying that based on the actions of the past few years.  If you feel I'm wrong, I'm always open to evidence to the contrary. 

I just found it funny that you say that name calling and I assume insults, is not the way to get intellectual discussion and you follow that up with insults to democrats. I personally am not insulted. I'm not a democrat. I just found it funny.

2019-10-25 3:28 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

LOL

I just found it funny that you say that name calling and I assume insults, is not the way to get intellectual discussion and you follow that up with insults to democrats. I personally am not insulted. I'm not a democrat. I just found it funny.

The last line of his statement is definitely in that category so I'll give you that.

2019-10-25 3:32 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Synon You're a more sensitive guy than you let on, I wasn't calling you a name, just categorizing your personality. You know, like insinuating others are hard core leftist, trying to degrade ones intelligence rather than focus on the idea at hand, or deliberately misrepresent the thoughts of others. Extremists on both sides are hateful and toxic. Most Americans are not. This dead horse has been beat before here. What better a way than to put a label on someone or a group to dismiss perspectives altogether? I'm sure there is a word that describes this sort of behavior... lol

hey, I'm much better than I used to be.  This is the new and improved Tony.  It took years of counseling to get to where I'm at now. ;-

I know it may not seem like it based on my posts, but I genuinely am open minded about things.  I've changed many opinions over the years through robust discussion these very forums.  I do like to challenge various viewpoints and can sometimes get a little over the line in my dialog, but I genuinely love to challenge other peoples viewpoints to make them really think about what they believe and I also love being challenged on mine. 

ok, maybe we can have that drink again. ;-

2019-10-26 12:23 AM

User image

, Arizona
This sounds like the Tony I'd have that drink with.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » 16 year old Greta speaking on climate change at UN Rss Feed  

of 4

RELATED POSTS

We just lost 2 more years. LOL

Started by Left Brain
Views: 832 Posts: 19

2019-05-14 11:43 PM Left Brain

Voting age to 16?

Started by Rogillio
Views: 507 Posts: 4

2019-03-16 6:44 AM trigal38

Princess (and heir apparent) of the House speaks

Started by Rogillio