Other Resources The Political Joe » Dems Debate Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2019-10-16 10:54 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Dems Debate
I watched a little of the dem primary debate. My expert analysis:

Quit calling it a debate. It was note a debate! It was a CF. It was each candidate getting to talk for a few minutes on the topics that CNN wanted to talk about. Why not just give each candidate the opportunity to speak about what THEY want to talk about. Give each candidate the same amount of speaking time. They use a portion of their time to rebut what someone asserts or they can talk about the issues they are most passionate about.

I am listening to all the talking heads give their assessment of the candidate’s “performance”. I think people should be more concerned with the candidates positions and proposals and plans.

I think the best question the moderators could ask is, “Unless your party takes super majorities in both the House and Senate how do you expect to do all the things you are promising? Do you think Congress would pass free college, college debt cancellation, higher taxes, gun bans, free housing, universal income, Medicare for all, etc.

Trump made some promises too that he was not able to keep even though he had both houses for 2 years.

2019-10-16 11:57 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Dems Debate

If you are a Democrat I can easily see why you MUST try to impeach and remove President Trump.  LMAO

2019-10-17 10:57 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

it's really bad.  I'm not a democrat and most certainly don't support their goofy agendas, but I do kind of feel sorry for the people that do.  These candidates are whacked.

ok, i'm over it. 

2019-10-17 1:10 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by tuwood

it's really bad.  I'm not a democrat and most certainly don't support their goofy agendas, but I do kind of feel sorry for the people that do.  These candidates are whacked.

ok, i'm over it. 

I feel sorry for the idiot who votes for a someone because they think their student loan debt will be forgiven or thinks that if they vote for the guy who promises free college or free housing or free universal income. Of the naive people who think if they vote for Beto all assault weapons will magically disappear. Biden even said if he was elected he’d cure cancer.
2019-10-17 8:26 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

, Arizona
I couldn't bring myself to watch this last one, the first one was painful enough. Such a disappointment...
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Dems Debate Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

House Dems Investigate Trump

Started by Rogillio
Views: 270 Posts: 2

2019-03-04 1:38 PM Left Brain