Other Resources The Political Joe » Scandal Free Administration Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2019-10-25 9:42 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: Scandal Free Administration

Well, Obama's scandal free administration sure seems to be in question these days. 
The next year is likely to be a whirlwind of arrests and prosecutions of very high ranking Obama administration officials.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe

They really thought Hillary was going to win.

Based on the evidence that's been put forth so far, I am fairly confident that the Obama administration is going to go down in history as America's most corrupt administration.

2019-10-25 10:32 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Scandal Free Administration

Mostly i wish all this crap would end.....but that's not going to happen.  As crazy as it seems,  President Trump looks like the right guy at the right time to put an end to the "swamp" and all the corruption that goes with it. 

The next hill for him will be taking on all of the folks who are no longer making a fortune off the backs of our soldiers fighting in places we don't need to be.  It's funny how the left railed against Cheney when he was making money off the Iraq fiasco......but now they are crying about Trump pulling our troops out of Syria.....i suppose in the interim they figured out how to make money from war as well....too bad.

Still, through it all, the President's policies of deregulation and fair trade keep driving the markets upward......I just checked my pension account and it's up 17.83% this year.  LMAO

YTD - Dow 15%+

Nasdaq - 24%+

S & P - 20%+

For all of the gnashing of teeth and crying in milk from the libs......it sure looks like a BIG (dare I say.......BIGLEY  hahahahaha!!!) win for President Trump all the way around. 

The next 5 years will be hysterical to watch.....Trump will have every judge in the country replaced by then!!!  LMAO

Edited by Left Brain 2019-10-25 10:34 AM
2019-10-25 3:26 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Scandal Free Administration

Originally posted by Left Brain

Mostly i wish all this crap would end.....but that's not going to happen.  As crazy as it seems,  President Trump looks like the right guy at the right time to put an end to the "swamp" and all the corruption that goes with it. 

The next hill for him will be taking on all of the folks who are no longer making a fortune off the backs of our soldiers fighting in places we don't need to be.  It's funny how the left railed against Cheney when he was making money off the Iraq fiasco......but now they are crying about Trump pulling our troops out of Syria.....i suppose in the interim they figured out how to make money from war as well....too bad.

Still, through it all, the President's policies of deregulation and fair trade keep driving the markets upward......I just checked my pension account and it's up 17.83% this year.  LMAO

YTD - Dow 15%+

Nasdaq - 24%+

S & P - 20%+

For all of the gnashing of teeth and crying in milk from the libs......it sure looks like a BIG (dare I say.......BIGLEY  hahahahaha!!!) win for President Trump all the way around. 

The next 5 years will be hysterical to watch.....Trump will have every judge in the country replaced by then!!!  LMAO

I agree 100% that he's the right guy in the right place at the right time.

Can you imagine if Jeb or Hillary were President now.  Not a single one of these corrupt bastards would have been exposed.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Scandal Free Administration Rss Feed