Other Resources The Political Joe » If you lose your job, but have a house.... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2020-03-13 8:28 PM

User image

Pro
Subject: If you lose your job, but have a house....

I will pay you to take my twin 20 year old daughters in. 

Their college has cancelled classes for the year and they have no place to stay.  They will need wifi access for online classes. 

When they left here, 2 years ago, they were fully functional and could operate most household appliances and were on a chore schedule.  As it stands, I'm not sure they can even run a blender, much less pick up after themselves.  Laundry, dish washing, and dusting are out of the question.  I can't be certain they know what a dresser or closet is for. 

A deaf person would be ideal.  If your hearing is not impaired I require that you have no firearms in the house that could be used against them.

They have their own transportation.  I bought both of them a jeep upon high school graduation.  It was a promise I made if they got straight A's.  Admittedly, I thought they were too dumb to pull it off.  I'll eat that one.

It's possible they can provide babysitting duties for your children......but you're on your own there.  They brought hamsters home from science class in the 6th grade to take care of........yeah.

I will pay $1200.00 per month if you take one, and  $65,000 if you take both of them.  So far they do not seem to be coronavirus carriers, but we are hopeful.

Thank you.

Edited by Left Brain 2020-03-13 8:50 PM

2020-03-13 8:41 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member
Subject: RE: If you lose your job, but have a house....

We’ve got an available guest room with its own shower. 

They stay there, you come here. 

2020-03-14 6:32 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

I will pay you to take my twin 20 year old daughters in. 

Their college has cancelled classes for the year and they have no place to stay.  They will need wifi access for online classes. 

When they left here, 2 years ago, they were fully functional and could operate most household appliances and were on a chore schedule.  As it stands, I'm not sure they can even run a blender, much less pick up after themselves.  Laundry, dish washing, and dusting are out of the question.  I can't be certain they know what a dresser or closet is for. 

A deaf person would be ideal.  If your hearing is not impaired I require that you have no firearms in the house that could be used against them.

They have their own transportation.  I bought both of them a jeep upon high school graduation.  It was a promise I made if they got straight A's.  Admittedly, I thought they were too dumb to pull it off.  I'll eat that one.

It's possible they can provide babysitting duties for your children......but you're on your own there.  They brought hamsters home from science class in the 6th grade to take care of........yeah.

I will pay $1200.00 per month if you take one, and  $65,000 if you take both of them.  So far they do not seem to be coronavirus carriers, but we are hopeful.

Thank you.

I’ll take them. They will have to sleep in the barn and do chores. Feed and water the chickens, dogs, cats and horses. Shovel manure and buck hay. There will be lots of fences to mend and the pool requires daily maintenance. Six acres of grass to mow and tons of deadfall to pick up an burn. Days start at 0500 and work is 7 days a week rain or shine.
2020-03-14 7:29 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Evergreen, Colorado
Bronze member

They just closed the ski resorts, so my rental property in Winter Park is suddenly wide open for the rest of Spring Break. You can send 'em up there, it would be less than $65,000, and you wouldn't be able to hear them over the mountains. It's a nice place to visit, even without skiing  

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » If you lose your job, but have a house.... Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

We just lost 2 more years. LOL

Started by Left Brain
Views: 832 Posts: 19

2019-05-14 11:43 PM Left Brain