Other Resources Challenge Me! » stay safe, stay fit, stay peachy Rss Feed  
Moderators: the bear, kaqphin, tinkerbeth, D001, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2020-03-31 12:13 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Subject: stay safe, stay fit, stay peachy
We are in different times. Who wants to join me in an April challenge of staying safe, staying fit, and staying peachy (log some activity every day)?

I started telecommuting 10 days ago and realized that I needed to keep some habits such as rising at the same time, prepping my breakfast and lunch beforehand, and not going in the kitchen during the day to get more food. But I also decided that I could add a few more things.

My goals:
1. Take advantage of not having to navigate 6 flights of stairs to get out of the building just to be on sidewalks. So I'm going for a run in the morning before work, a morning break walk, and a lunch walk/run.
2. Most days adding a "commute home" walk/run or cleaning some part of the house.
3. 10,000+ steps every day.
4. Once or twice a week, make myself do some type of strength training. (This is REALLY HARD for me because I am not self motivated for that.)

So anyone have any goals they want to set for April? Your goals, your rules. Stay safe!

2020-04-06 7:12 AM
in reply to: Pink Socks

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Subject: RE: stay safe, stay fit, stay peachy
Have completed multiple things every day. Found some good things on YouTube so I'll put them on during the off running morns or in the evenings. Fitbit is being an azz and I'm hoping I can fix it.
2020-04-20 12:37 PM
in reply to: Pink Socks

User image

Master
Los Angeles, CA
Glad you're still being active and motivated there Pam. I've been torturing myself on my bike trainer.
2020-04-22 12:46 PM
in reply to: kloofyroland

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Good to see you again Roland! Was just thinking about you because I'm going to break down and join the 1000 mile challenge. Good for you on mileage on the trainer!
New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » stay safe, stay fit, stay peachy Rss Feed