2020-04-15 9:52 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Biden gets on board

Attachments
----------------
3BCD7E87-96EC-442A-9A85-8E53D998CBDC.jpeg (159KB - 21 downloads)
2020-04-15 12:34 PM

User image

Pro

I wish this virus would run it's course, because we are going to miss some of the best comedy ever from a candidate if Joe doesn't get a chance to be in public that often.  

2020-04-15 2:52 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Left Brain

I wish this virus would run it's course, because we are going to miss some of the best comedy ever from a candidate if Joe doesn't get a chance to be in public that often.  

If you can't get good comedy, there is some great science fiction, or fictional science everyday around 5PM.

2020-04-15 4:31 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro

Originally posted by marcag

If you can't get good comedy, there is some great science fiction, or fictional science everyday around 5PM.

I watch every day.......it's a great way to end the day!!

2020-04-16 5:13 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

I watch every day.......it's a great way to end the day!!

I really think he needs to go and play a game of golf.

2020-04-16 6:08 AM

User image

Expert
Fort Wayne, IN
To me it is too pathetic to be that funny.
2020-07-05 7:45 AM
in reply to: nickster

User image

Champion
Alabama
Joe Biden recently introduced himself a “Joe Biden’s husband”. The media blows off these gaffs as simply “he misspoke” but at some point we need to know if there is serious dementia setting in. This was a canned speech and he still messed it up!

On one hand it is funny, OTOH it is very serious. The mental capacity of the leader of the free world needs his wits and all his mental acuity.
2020-07-05 12:43 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Rogillio
The mental capacity of the leader of the free world needs his wits and all his mental acuity.

If you think Trump's rhetoric and actions are furthering the US leadership position, you may want to read about what's going on outside the US.

2020-07-05 3:42 PM

User image

, Arizona
The mental capacity of the leader of the free world needs his wits and all his mental acuity.

Right, because Trump never says stupid **** that makes no sense. I suppose his psychological projection gets a free pass?
2020-07-05 6:17 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Alabama
DP

Edited by Rogillio 2020-07-05 6:19 PM

2020-07-05 6:18 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

If you think Trump's rhetoric and actions are furthering the US leadership position, you may want to read about what's going on outside the US.

Don’t care. We elected him President of the United State not the President of the World.

BTW, the “what about...”’defense of Biden is lame.
2020-07-05 6:29 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

Right, because Trump never says stupid **** that makes no sense. I suppose his psychological projection gets a free pass?

More “what aboutism”. Never hear Trump introduce himself as the husband of Donald Trump. There is a big difference in saying off the cuff inflammatory comments and forgetting what state he is in or forgetting what office he is running for. One is Trumps New York rudeness and his lack of filter on what he says. Biden is showing signs of dementia. I’ve seen this first hand in my family and I can assure you, it only gets worse....sometimes exponentially worse. My guess is if he stays on the ballot and gets elected he will resign shortly after getting elected.
2020-07-05 6:43 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Don’t care. We elected him President of the United State not the President of the World.

Yep, you guys have been very clear on that. The hell with the rest of the world.

But "leader of the free world"....ya right....
2020-07-05 7:09 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Yep, you guys have been very clear on that. The hell with the rest of the world.

But "leader of the free world"....ya right....

Who elected the USA to be the leader of the free world? We have the strongest military in the world and enjoy our liberty and help our many countries but our prosperity and good will has been taken advantage of for too long. America first got Trump elected. It’s a pretty simple concept. I give to charity and help other people when I can but my family comes first.

We spend billions every year in foreign aid and many more billions on our military as a deterrence to aggression. Our Aegis ships protect vast areas of the world from missile attacks. Ever wonder why no one invades Western Europe or anyone in our part of the world? NATO. We are the firepower in NATO. Member nations are asked to support with a percentage of GDP but we end up pulling their weight. This is BS and Trump is fixing it! Aboutdamtime! If we really wanted to say to hell with the rest of the world we’d pull out of NATO and get out of the UN. We are more than capable of defending the US. One Trident nuclear sub has enough firepower to destroy the entire planet....and we have several.

2020-07-05 7:24 PM

User image

, Arizona

More “what aboutism”. Never hear Trump introduce himself as the husband of Donald Trump. There is a big difference in saying off the cuff inflammatory comments and forgetting what state he is in or forgetting what office he is running for. One is Trumps New York rudeness and his lack of filter on what he says. Biden is showing signs of dementia. I’ve seen this first hand in my family and I can assure you, it only gets worse....sometimes exponentially worse. My guess is if he stays on the ballot and gets elected he will resign shortly after getting elected.

The election is between the two, if you are going to make an argument it's wise to make sure it's not a hypocritical one, otherwise you're just a pot calling the kettle black. If I had brought up that Trump couldn't remember what country his father was born in I'm sure you would have casually brushed it off. I wasn't talking about his rudeness, that's a just a character flaw.

Biden often introduces himself as "Jill Biden's husband", sounds like just a slip, just like when Trump confused 7-Eleven with 9/11. Very strange talking point to pick up, they both have gaffes, but when Biden makes them the republicans all become armchair medical experts... lame indeed.

2020-07-05 8:52 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama

The election is between the two, if you are going to make an argument it's wise to make sure it's not a hypocritical one, otherwise you're just a pot calling the kettle black. If I had brought up that Trump couldn't remember what country his father was born in I'm sure you would have casually brushed it off. I wasn't talking about his rudeness, that's a just a character flaw.

Biden often introduces himself as "Jill Biden's husband", sounds like just a slip, just like when Trump confused 7-Eleven with 9/11. Very strange talking point to pick up, they both have gaffes, but when Biden makes them the republicans all become armchair medical experts... lame indeed.

It’s not just the gaffs. On numerous occasions he completely loses his train of thought.. Often you see him searching for a word and can’t come up with it. I’m not a doctor but it doesn’t take a medical degree to see signs of dementia. Anyone who has had family members co through this can see the signs. There is a reason they are keeping him in the basement and not out campaigning...and it is not covid. The way the media loves him he could be in news campaigning every day. It’s 4 months to the election! His handlers must believe the less he is seen and heard, the better. Time will tell. He still has to go toe to toe with Trump in the debates. He has shown himself to be easily riled and rest assured Trump will push every button.

By comparison, every time Trump gets on an airplane he takes questions from mostly hostile reporters.
2020-07-06 6:25 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Biden’s have a 245 word, 97 second long Fourth of July speech. Never have I ever seen a politician with such an economy of words.

I’m no politician but I could wax eloquently extemporaneously for an hour on the 4th of July significance.
2020-07-06 6:49 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Who elected the USA to be the leader of the free world?

You were the one that referred to the mental capacity of the leader of the free world.

Through leadership America WAS that. And the world does need a leader with morale values. It's unfortunate we are losing one.

There is a huge void right now and China is filling it. Pretty scary.

And while your president likes you to believe his story that the world was taking advantage of the US, America has been serving the interests of #1 for a long long time. Nothing wrong with that but don't pretend you've been doing charity work around the world. You've done your fair share of good, just as you've dropped your fair share of turd bombs.
2020-07-06 6:51 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I’m not a doctor....but he is:

Former White House Physician Dr. Ronny Jackson told The Kyle Olson Show that former Vice President Joe Biden needs to take a cognitive assessment and release the results, but that his campaign won’t let that happen.
“I’m not comfortable with him being my president,” Jackson said.

“I think he’s got some cognitive issues,” he continued, before adding that he’s not diagnosing the former vice president and has not examined him.

“But as a concerned American who also happens to be a physician, I’m just going to say it’s concerning to me that he sometimes is not able to complete a sentence, not really know where he’s at or what he’s doing and we’ve seen that countless times now,” Jackson said.
2020-07-06 7:07 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Nothing wrong with that but don't pretend you've been doing charity work around the world.

To quote SGT Joe Friday: Just the facts ma’am.

Foreign Aid Donations

United States: $34.73 billion
Germany: $25.01 billion
United Kingdom: $18.10 billion
European Union: $16.44 billion
Japan: $11.46 billion
France: $11.33 billion
Italy: $5.86 billion
Sweden: $5.56 billion
Netherlands: $4.96 billion
Canada: $4.30 billion
Norway: $4.12 billion
Switzerland: $3.14 billion
Australia: $3.04 billion
Spain: $2.56 billion
Denmark: $2.45 billion
South Korea: $2.20 billion
Belgium: $2.20 billion
Austria: $1.25 billion
Finland: $1.08 billion
Ireland: $840 million
Poland: $680 million
New Zealand: $450 million
Luxembourg: $420 million
Portugal: $380 million
Greece: $310 million
Czech Republic: $300 million
Hungary: $150 million
Slovak Republic: $120 million
Slovenia: $80 million
Iceland: $70 million

2020-07-06 7:22 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran

Nothing wrong with that but don't pretend you've been doing charity work around the world.

Foreign Aid Donations

Now take those numbers and put them in per capita. I did 6 of them, including Canada and you are ahead of Italy, that's it.

The US is 1/3 of Germany.

Edited by marcag 2020-07-06 7:23 AM
2020-07-06 11:28 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Foreign Aid Donations

Now take those numbers and put them in per capita. I did 6 of them, including Canada and you are ahead of Italy, that's it.

I won’t apologize for being rich and the country should not apologize for being prosperous.

This does not include the billions we give in military aid.
2020-07-06 11:34 AM

User image

Pro

If the U.S. isn't the leader of the free world, then why do other countries care what happens here?  I couldn't care less what happens in other countries.

2020-07-06 11:50 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Foreign Aid Donations

I won’t apologize for being rich and the country should not apologize for being prosperous.

This does not include the billions we give in military aid.

Excluding China, the US GDP is bigger than the next 10 counties COMBINED!
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Biden gets on board Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Joe Biden

Started by Left Brain
Views: 486 Posts: 5

2020-02-16 9:18 AM Left Brain

Joe Biden takes on "Cornpop" with a chain.....

Started by Left Brain
Views: 307 Posts: 1

2019-09-16 4:34 PM Left Brain

In defense of Joe Biden....

Started by Left Brain
Views: 650 Posts: 10

2019-08-09 5:28 PM CBarnes