General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 05.08.2020 Yesterday...All my troubles Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2020-05-09 6:23 AM

User image

, Pennsylvania
Subject: 05.08.2020 Yesterday...All my troubles
Shouldn't skip days, right?

Got up and did 5 mile run, with plans for a spin in the afternoon at a friends garage. The five mile run was good.

Afternoon anticipation, got changed in my office, cycling shorts a lightweight tech hoodie which is my go to for around 50* spin weather. Work mate saw me leaving the office, for some reason bike shorts are very out of place in that environment...hahaha. Friend bailed on the garage spin due to a last minute Zoom meeting. My garage has been turned into a gymnastics training center since my middle boy has been out of the gym for so long.

I set up in the basement, forgot to take off the tech hoodie and proceeded to sweat through my everything and then some. But who doesn't love that feeling?

Buffalo Wild Wings with the family, watched a movie with the wife and a couple of IPA's. Good times. (JoJo Rabbit, very interesting "comedy")

The dogs are barking this morning, will be a slow run for me.

2020-05-09 11:47 AM
in reply to: PigeonTri

User image

Cypress, Texas
Subject: RE: 05.08.2020 Yesterday...All my troubles

I skipped two days this week.  I had a 2.5K TT, a 5K TT, and 10K TT on the schedule for the week.  The 5K on Monday and the 2.5K on Tuesday wiped me out.  My legs were sore on Wednesday & Thursday.  Mabey if I hadn't skipped those active recovery days things would have gone better.  I did a 25-minute recovery run on Friday evening to prep for Saturdays 10K TT.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 05.08.2020 Yesterday...All my troubles Rss Feed