Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Building a Scarecrow? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2020-07-11 4:49 PM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Subject: Building a Scarecrow?
We have a crow problem at our house (have been repeatedly pooped on working in the yard and garden and hanging out on the deck) and my weekend project is building a scarecrow. I think I have a concept for the frame (lash together two big sticks/boards using some clothesline, like making a giant godseye, or, failing that, nail them into a cross-like structure), but any other ideas? Specifically, making the head, getting clothes to stay on, etc. I'm sure there's videos online like everything else but if you've actually built one, would welcome ideas.

2021-05-28 3:54 PM
in reply to: Hot Runner

Subject: RE: Building a Scarecrow?
hi
2021-06-09 6:00 AM
in reply to: Hot Runner

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Building a Scarecrow?
Originally posted by Hot Runner

We have a crow problem at our house (have been repeatedly pooped on working in the yard and garden and hanging out on the deck) and my weekend project is building a scarecrow. I think I have a concept for the frame (lash together two big sticks/boards using some clothesline, like making a giant godseye, or, failing that, nail them into a cross-like structure), but any other ideas? Specifically, making the head, getting clothes to stay on, etc. I'm sure there's videos online like everything else but if you've actually built one, would welcome ideas.

I bought a big scary plastic owl for our blueberry bushes. The other day I saw a bird perched on the head of the owl. I think the bird was mocking me!
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Building a Scarecrow? Rss Feed