Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Synon
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by marcag
Originally posted by Rogillio
Originally posted by marcag
Originally posted by McFuzz

We quit counting at 7:20

Did anyone have "stand back and stand by" on their bingo card ?
“I’m not going to answer that question.”
You guys still going with the Trump landslide projection ?

I'll be surprised if Biden gets 175 electoral votes.  He won't even match Clinton's feeble effort.

Are you going to "sit down and shut up" if Biden wins?

You mean like Liberals have since Trump won in 2016?  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Somehow I have a feeling if one side will be more accepting of the result it will be Republicans....in general.. Do you see the chance of the violent reaction of the extreme right ? Lots of noise going on here about that.

The Right is too busy with life to take to the streets......that's a bonehead play for the goofball party.

But....holy cow...watch the goofballs lose their minds when Trump wins.  HAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Left Brain 2020-10-01 12:26 PM

2020-10-10 11:30 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

, Arizona
Subject: RE: Debate Prep
2nd debate has been canceled, Trump refuses to hold a virtual debate. I figured this one would at least have some control over the literally constant interruptions by just muting a candidate, was looking forward to how ridiculous this was going to look. All in all a pretty weak decision to refuse the debate, obviously it won't change the minds of his base but will likely give Biden yet another boost. Not that he needs one, blows my mind you guys can't see the writing on the wall. Even Arizona is looking like it may flip, that's only happened one other time in the last 70 years.
2020-10-11 12:10 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Debate Prep
Originally posted by Synon2nd debate has been canceled, Trump refuses to hold a virtual debate. I figured this one would at least have some control over the literally constant interruptions by just muting a candidate, was looking forward to how ridiculous this was going to look. All in all a pretty weak decision to refuse the debate, obviously it won't change the minds of his base but will likely give Biden yet another boost. Not that he needs one, blows my mind you guys can't see the writing on the wall. Even Arizona is looking like it may flip, that's only happened one other time in the last 70 years.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OK.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Debate Prep Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Dems Debate

Started by Rogillio
Views: 318 Posts: 5

2019-10-17 8:26 PM Synon