Other Resources The Political Joe » SCOTUS hearing Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2020-10-12 10:33 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: SCOTUS hearing
I’ve been watching the ACB confirmation hearing. The Dems approach is clearly to make this about Obamacare as they shamelessly exploit sick people. They clearly have nothing they can say about the nominee.

“Poor little Johnny has MS....and has had multiple surgeries....”. And they fear ACB will rule against the ACA. As it is the Judicial Branch’s fault the Legislative branch passed an unconstitutional law requiring people to buy health insurance.

2020-10-12 1:56 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: SCOTUS hearing
Originally posted by Rogillio

I’ve been watching the ACB confirmation hearing. The Dems approach is clearly to make this about Obamacare as they shamelessly exploit sick people. They clearly have nothing they can say about the nominee.

“Poor little Johnny has MS....and has had multiple surgeries....”. And they fear ACB will rule against the ACA. As it is the Judicial Branch’s fault the Legislative branch passed an unconstitutional law requiring people to buy health insurance.

Wasn't it the Supreme court that deemed it constitutional, with 5 conservative judges in 2012 ?
2020-10-12 2:30 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro

Originally posted by marcag
Originally posted by Rogillio I’ve been watching the ACB confirmation hearing. The Dems approach is clearly to make this about Obamacare as they shamelessly exploit sick people. They clearly have nothing they can say about the nominee. “Poor little Johnny has MS....and has had multiple surgeries....”. And they fear ACB will rule against the ACA. As it is the Judicial Branch’s fault the Legislative branch passed an unconstitutional law requiring people to buy health insurance.
Wasn't it the Supreme court that deemed it constitutional, with 5 conservative judges in 2012 ?

Oh, you mean these idiot Dems are being completely disingenuous with their ridiculous whiny arse arguments.....I've never seen them do that before.  LMAO

2020-10-13 10:38 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by marcag

Originally posted by Rogillio

Wrong. 4 liberals and one conservative deemed it constitutional only because they called the mandate to buy insurance a “tax” even though Obama and Dems insisted it was not a tax. Alito sided with the 4 libs to ‘rewrite’ the law instead of interpret the law. But Congress has the authority to overrule the SCOTUS and did exactly that by abolishing the mandate that you have to buy it. Now the case is back in the court because of the mess the scotus created by rewriting the law (by calling the mandate a “tax”).

What sane person thought it was a tax? It was a punishment! If you don’t buy insurance we will fine you. Imagine if Congress passed a law that said everyone must have or buy a gun and if you don’t, you will be finned $xx when you file your tax return.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » SCOTUS hearing Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Judiciary Hearings

Started by Rogillio
Views: 556 Posts: 6

2019-12-09 9:26 AM tuwood