Other Resources The Political Joe » Hidin’ Biden Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2020-10-20 9:00 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Hidin’ Biden
Sunday the Biden campaign said Biden will be doing debate prep all week and won’t be out campaigning. This is concerning on a couple of levels.

Why can he not do both? Most of the time out campaigning is spent in transit from one place to the next. So you are sitting on a plane or train or bus for 5-8 hrs a day to give a 20 minute speech. Surely he could do “debate prep” while traveling. How much time does a 40 year politician need to prepare for a debate anyway? When I took the EIT in college, I skipped the cram sessions that were offered. I figured if after 5 years of engineering classes I didn’t know what I needed to know to pass the test I was not going to learn it in 2 weeks.

Doesn’t take a big tinfoil hat to figure out why he is hiding. The obvious one is keeping him from speaking and making gaffes and avoiding questions. He has the lead in the polls so why risk it? The other potential reason is he doesn’t have the stamina to campaign and they want to give him time to relax so he doesn’t look exhausted and frail come Thursday.

Meanwhile Trump is running circles around him doing rallies and giving interviews.

Gonna be an interesting two weeks!

My guess is Biden is memorizing his answers. He doesn’t have to answer the debate questions. He merely need to talk for 2 minutes on the basic subject of the question.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Hidin’ Biden Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Biden gaff du jour Pages: 1 2

Started by Rogillio
Views: 1528 Posts: 45

2020-09-21 8:29 PM Left Brain

Biden gets on board Pages: 1 2

Started by Rogillio
Views: 1604 Posts: 42

2020-07-08 5:31 PM Left Brain

Joe Biden